August 1, 2014 | 1681 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this toner hoping that it would help with my acne breakouts since Tea Tree Oil is known for its antiseptic properties. I like it because when applied it feels refreshing and it does not have the pungent smell of tea tree oil. Using it everyday for the past few months, definitely lasts a long time. However, it did nothing to improve my skin and for that reason, I will not repurchase it.

Note: the nozzle does not seem to consistently spray a fine mist. Sometimes I get a couple of big droplets of water. It might just be my bottle though. Not a dealbreaker but definitely annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by geiravor

I quite like this toner. It hasn't done anything particularly wonderful for my skin, but it does seem to make moisturiser apply better and doesn't freak my sensitive skin out. It's helpful for removing the last bits of my cleanser too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

My skin is obsessed with this toner and goes crazy without it!! This is a refreshing toner for anyone suffering oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and pair this with LUSH's Angels on Bare skin cleanser & Imperialis. These three products are the ONLY products together that have ever completely mattified my skin during summer. Of course, you can pair this with any of your other products and it does help a significant amount with oiliness. I will put it out there and admit it did not too much in treating blemishes and acne but it did minimize the amount the breakouts I normally got. This toner has a lovely light scent to it, I usually just mist it over my face after washing it or use it with a cotton pad. I think it is suitable for any skin style and it super affordable especially for students. Job well done LUSH!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lovely toner for sensitive, sore, even broken out skin.

PROS:
-truly makes skin feel softer and calmer
-can work for all skin types. Dry skins benefit from the moisturizing softness, but oily skins will like how this absorbs quickly.
-packaging is very handy, great for travel
-scent is not irritating to the skin
-perfect post-gym/workout mist

CONS:
-I believe this is quite expensive for an "add-on" toner, meaning this won't clean your skin but refresh it, but it does last a considerable amount of time
-not readily available everywhere
-if you need a toner to remove makeup and cleanse your skin 100% this isn't it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by ammmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do love Lush products and have used this toner for some time now. I have not noticed any improvements with my skin, I also find that it doesn't irritate my skin at all which is why I would continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jayb123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worked decently. Didnt see much improvement in my skin but felt fresh, and I know a lot of people with little to no acne use it, especially when going to the gym to hydrate my skin. Overall it didnt do harm, but also didnt really help.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. I'm a pretty recent toner user (and an even more recent LUSH user) so I've only tried about 4 now and they are all meant for acne. I've tried Clinique acne one, clean and clear (the pink/red acne one), neutrogena acne stress control, and this one. I like the others ok-clean and clear being my least favorite. But now that I've used this one, I'm just trying to use up my other ones to clear off my counter and make room for just this one.
I love the sprayer-I just squirt it on my face. I hate using cotton balls all the time so just spraying it right on my face is wonderful. If feels like water, no alcohol sting. And my acne really started clearing up. I know it was this product because it was the only thing I changed in my routine at that time. It also happened to be my first LUSH product and thus has turned me into a LUSH addict rather quickly.
The price really isn't bad either. This is definitely my HG and one and only toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this toner ! the smell took a little bit of time to get used to , but now i really like it :) it isnt a miracle product, but it is helpful. for some reason this didnt clear my forehead or chin up at all, but it really helped me cheeks..
also, this doesnt help a ton with oil production. i have very oily skin, and i still get oily and gross feeling throughout the day. this also makes my nose a little bit red...but overall i like this toner and will repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does absolutely nothing for my skin but make it feel refreshed as any other spray toner would. It does not help with breakouts like others claim. Very disappointed.

Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm having a hard time reviewing this product because I like it... but I don't love it.

I have very oily skin.

To be honest, it doesn't really do that much for me skincare wise. However, it DOES give me a refreshing feel on my skin. I use it every night after washing my face. I'll spray about once or twice and use my fingers to spread it on my skin.

It's pretty expensive though and I will not repurchase and it doesn't do enough for me for that price.