LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 5/21/2015 10:39:00 PM

Love this!
I use after Ultrabland cleanser also from LUSH.
At first I wasn't sure of it, but after a while I completely fell in love with it. I don't think I could live without it now. It helps keep break outs at bay. If I do get spots they're usually gone within three days with this product. It reduces the redness and sorts them right out! Will definitely be repurchasing when mine runs out

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I haven't been using it for a long period of time, but I can say that these past couple weeks I've been using it-it's amazing! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and it's something I am very embarrassed and stressed out about on a daily basis. It totally has made my skin glow, my scarring is minimal compared to what it was and I haven't been breaking out as much. I use it both in the morning and at night, using the spray on my face and letting it dry and following up with Pond's face cream and I've seen such a huge improvement in my skin!

on 4/29/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've always wanted to try this toner ever since, and luckily I got 20% off deal from my local Lush store (Lush products tend to be more expensive in Asia). I've only used this for 4 days and I'm already loving it. I have breakouts now but they're tamer than those nasty, big, red acne that I usually had. It also quickens the healing process, so you don't have to squeeze them because it just shrinks by itself. It also reduce the redness (but not the redness from acne scars though) on my face, when I wake up in the morning my face looks brighter and even. As for oil control, I don't think it helps a lot but I also don't mind, because right now it's super humid here and I always prefer to blot my face anyway. The smell is a little strong but the toner itself isn't harsh and doesn't strip off your skin. In fact my face feels fresher after I spray this onto my face. I'm anticipating more changes with my skin after I used it for a longer period of time, but now I can say that I'm very satisfied with this product!

on 4/15/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great toner. I use it morning and night. I just spray it on my face after cleansing, then wipe with a cotton pad and I can see all the dirt on the cotton pad. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love this stuff! I wouldn't say it cured my acne, but it does make my face clean. I used a DIY mask to clear my acne :)

on 2/24/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. This is my holy grail skincare product and I use it every single day, morning and night. It removes oil and dirt from your face, and also takes off whatever left over makeup you might have. Now, I'm not sure if this is related, but I hardly ever get pimples and I NEVER have breakouts. I have combination skin. It might just be that my skin is generally good (though I did have a pimple covered forehead at 12-13/14), but the Tea Tree Water sure doesn't hurt.

Perhaps their best toner to date, Tea Tree Water is gentle and works on removing the dirt and oils from my fair pretty well. It also smells very nice too, and isn't irritating. The only downside is when you start to reach the end of the bottle getting adequate toner on your face or facial pad can be annoying as the spritzer has a challenge of finishing off the bottom.

on 2/19/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is great! I use it every single day right after cleansing. I feel that this does really help with acne, although I don't think it does much for my oily skin. Price isn't bad at all. On my 3rd big bottle, and will keep repurchasing.

on 1/10/2015 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was hesitant to buy this from Lush (usually their products don't work with my skin very well) however this toner is great! I got the small bottle for around $10 and spray it on my face in the morning and use a cotton pad to remove the rest of the water. Its perfect for my oily skin and hasn't broken me out. I live in a hot climate and it has helped a lot with oil and doesn't dry my skin out. I highly recommend it for troubled and oily skin :-)

on 12/27/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This stuff is pretty good. I love the packaging, I can just spray it on my face and let it dry. Since using this, my crazy acne has seeeeemed to be reduced, and new acne seems smaller and more manageable. I feel like this stuff is gonna last forever because two/three sprays is good enough to cover my whole face. Very refreshing too :)

I have combination skin. Mild to moderately dry skin with a little bit of mild acne pretty much at all times, and small bumps/a mildly oily patch on my forehead. My pre-Tea Tree Water era acne regimen just included my cleanser/moisturizer, and Clinique's spot acne treatment. I only used it on the actual forming pimple, applying it to as small an area as possible. I avoided getting it on any non-acne skin to avoid dryness, but after the pimple went away the spot would be a bad dry patch.

I decided I needed to use something less harsh, and take a more preventative approach as opposed to just treating acne after it appears. I like tea tree oil, so I planned to investigate DIY formulas for a tea tree toner, but then, I visited Lush while Christmas shopping (yeah, you know how this goes). I impulsively bought the Lush Tea Tree Water after sampling it in store.

For a bit over a week I have been using this in between my cleanser and moisturizer at night, and in the morning before my moisturizer again. I definitely think my frequency of acne has decreased, and my skin overall looks better. Additionally, I really enjoy the cool feeling of spraying it on and rubbing it in. However, I don't really think it has reduced my forehead bumps or oil.

Great item, but the price is just too much for something I could cheaply make myself. I think once this runs out, I'm going to make my own, and recycle the Lush spray bottle.

Top Rated LUSH Products