LUSH Tea Tree Water

Tea Tree Water (Melaleuca alternifolia), Grapefruit Water (Citrus grandis), Juniperberry Water (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 7/13/2015 2:36:00 PM

Really refreshing! Been using this for less than a week and can already notice the difference!!

on 7/6/2015 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Gentle toner that is also greater as a refresher/cooling spray in dry/hot weather.

on 6/11/2015 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would not buy this product again , as it is expensive and not worth the money. It doesnt do anything to your face, you can just freshen up by spraying it on your face. You could make the same product easily at home, put some sparkling mineral water , drops of fresh grapefruit or lemon juice, add drops of tea tree oil . I only like the spray bottle of this product and now I make my own tea tree water in this bottle which I have also added a few drops of argan oil. Now I use it to clean my make up, tone and moisturize my face at the same time. So no need to waste a lot of money on pointlessly expensive lush products.

on 5/21/2015 10:39:00 PM

Love this!
I use after Ultrabland cleanser also from LUSH.
At first I wasn't sure of it, but after a while I completely fell in love with it. I don't think I could live without it now. It helps keep break outs at bay. If I do get spots they're usually gone within three days with this product. It reduces the redness and sorts them right out! Will definitely be repurchasing when mine runs out

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I haven't been using it for a long period of time, but I can say that these past couple weeks I've been using it-it's amazing! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and it's something I am very embarrassed and stressed out about on a daily basis. It totally has made my skin glow, my scarring is minimal compared to what it was and I haven't been breaking out as much. I use it both in the morning and at night, using the spray on my face and letting it dry and following up with Pond's face cream and I've seen such a huge improvement in my skin!

on 4/29/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've always wanted to try this toner ever since, and luckily I got 20% off deal from my local Lush store (Lush products tend to be more expensive in Asia). I've only used this for 4 days and I'm already loving it. I have breakouts now but they're tamer than those nasty, big, red acne that I usually had. It also quickens the healing process, so you don't have to squeeze them because it just shrinks by itself. It also reduce the redness (but not the redness from acne scars though) on my face, when I wake up in the morning my face looks brighter and even. As for oil control, I don't think it helps a lot but I also don't mind, because right now it's super humid here and I always prefer to blot my face anyway. The smell is a little strong but the toner itself isn't harsh and doesn't strip off your skin. In fact my face feels fresher after I spray this onto my face. I'm anticipating more changes with my skin after I used it for a longer period of time, but now I can say that I'm very satisfied with this product!

on 4/15/2015 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great toner. I use it morning and night. I just spray it on my face after cleansing, then wipe with a cotton pad and I can see all the dirt on the cotton pad. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love this stuff! I wouldn't say it cured my acne, but it does make my face clean. I used a DIY mask to clear my acne :)

on 2/24/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. This is my holy grail skincare product and I use it every single day, morning and night. It removes oil and dirt from your face, and also takes off whatever left over makeup you might have. Now, I'm not sure if this is related, but I hardly ever get pimples and I NEVER have breakouts. I have combination skin. It might just be that my skin is generally good (though I did have a pimple covered forehead at 12-13/14), but the Tea Tree Water sure doesn't hurt.

Perhaps their best toner to date, Tea Tree Water is gentle and works on removing the dirt and oils from my fair pretty well. It also smells very nice too, and isn't irritating. The only downside is when you start to reach the end of the bottle getting adequate toner on your face or facial pad can be annoying as the spritzer has a challenge of finishing off the bottom.

on 2/19/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is great! I use it every single day right after cleansing. I feel that this does really help with acne, although I don't think it does much for my oily skin. Price isn't bad at all. On my 3rd big bottle, and will keep repurchasing.

Top Rated LUSH Products