July 28, 2014 | 2225 users online

Liquid - Sisley - Oil Free Fluid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by libellunegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite !! make skin looks beautiful, shiny, pores reduced, beautiful tint SOFT BEIGE (in french) but need a great moisturzer before ... I really love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best make up I’ve ever had. I’ve been using it for years and hope they never discontinue this product. It matches my skin tone perfectly (shade 2+), is practically imperceptible even in direct sunlight, and for my skin it actually has healing qualities. If you need more coverage, you will probably need to apply additional layers of concealer. My only complaint is the high retail price of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Scotiabelle

Looks amazing for the first hour including spontaneous wow you look lovely comments but then the trouble started. I don't have oily skin but it just started slipping and shinning like an oily pool. No change in my routine. Nice finish good colour in sand I am nc20.25

Edit I changed to an oil free moisturiser plus hydraluron and all seems good. So obviously need to be careful with skincare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Mutschi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

best foundation EVER!I have been looking for the perfect foundation since hitting puberty, I turn 30 in a few days and I am SO HAPPY to say that I finally found it!! I have combination skin which is on the dry side, I have suffered from acne for many years and I am still very clog prone, I have a bit of a bumpy skin texture on my cheeks from acne scars that didn't react to my beloved AHAs and BHAs and I am starting to see fine lines especially around my eyes. I also have a few broken capillaries.

This foundation applies like a dream, I wouldn't even need a mirror to be honest. I just use my fingers when I'm lazy and if I want the most perfect finish ever (I don't like to look too polished every day) I use the beautyblender with it. The finish is so natural, I can't even believe it, it stays in place, no powder needed for me. And I agree with the reviewer below, that this foundation actually looks better and better the longer I wear it when it starts to mix with the oils of my skin. This gives me this creamy looking skin I always wanted, almost airbrushed, fine lines and pores blurred out, no clogs, no oxidizing, no caking, just beautiful and natural looking skin. I wear this either alone (no primer needed with this beauty) or with thebalm foundation used as concealer (for undereye and blemishes). Since I started this foundation I have received more compliments on my complexion than I ever have in my whole life!

The price is ridiculous, but I have tried so much, from la mer, chanel, cle de peau, mufe, clinique, clarins, estee lauder, armani, d&g etc etc and I was never fully satisfied, never ever emptied one bottle aside from stephane marais cream foundation (d/c), so I'll deal with the price.

I use it in the color number 2 which is very neutral and in MAC I am something in between nw20 and nw25.

Get a sample! It is worth a try! LOVE and so happy! :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by PamelaGB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best foundation ever. I love this stuff. I've toyed with various foundations throughout the years and used Shiseido for many years because I got the best match to my very fair redhead's complexion. I can't remember how I stumbled onto Sisley but I bought it on Amazon and I've been thrilled with it. I'm on my third bottle. I use my fingers to apply my makeup and actually use vinyl gloves (gives a flawless coverage). I mix just a drop of the foundation into my treatment and apply it together. Then I'll put a drop in my palm and use a brush for any spots (my nose tends to a bit of ruddiness, undereye area). This foundation makes me glow. I use Laura Mercier loose powder atop. It's expensive but well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

For the ridiculous price of it, this foundation comes in a very mediocre bottle. With that said, I love the stuff in itself, I appreciate the coverage (medium), the colour match and the natural finish. The fragrance, too, is lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by glttr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried every foundation on the market and this is the best foundation I have ever tried. I hope it's never being discontinued. What I like most about this foundation is that it makes my skin gradually better, and it looks better as the day goes on. It doesn't settle into fine lines, doesn't contain alcohol or spf that would irritate my skin. The texture is perfect and it's buildable.
EDIT: Guess I reviewed too soon. It actually dried out my skin like a lot of other foundations plus it has an annoying and somewhat irritating scent to it. Since it's so expensive I would not recommend this. I have moved on to Urban Decay Naked skin which has similar ingredients (to this and another discontinued foundation that I've been using for several years). So far so good but I will not review it too soon. Fingers crossed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lisaway

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hate this. I'm shocked by how much I dislike this. I ONLY bought this because of the reviews. I like the texture and the color is okay but other than that-I hate it. If you have perfect, normal skin this might be for you. My skin is pretty good but very oily and I bought it because everyone commented on how great it was for oily skin. After one hour I passed a mirror and felt totally embarrassed by the amount of oil on my face. I used it with THEIR loose powder. The next day I used it with a different powder and I looked a little better but barely. I bought this because 'I knew it had to be great because it was so expensive-$120.' Wrong! I have drugstore makeups that are better than this. I hope they will take it back. BTW-if you are still going to buy this, the SA said the '+' colors are yellow based. I bought shade #2 for my light/medium skin and it was a good match.

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by kearsleykatie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely foundation. Wore this the other week after I was told I looked tired and 3 friends told me I looked amazing. When I fessed up to the Sisley foundation and concealer I had on one friend reacted with disbelief and peered at me close up! Expensive but leaves my skin smooth, even and radiant. Am now on my 2nd bottle. And it definitely hasn't caused my sensitive skin any issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by gurlypowa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation leaves an amazing finish on my face.... but in order to have it look perfect, you must make sure you take care of your skin properly by exfoliating and use a good moisturizer underneath. If you don't this foundation will leave your skin looking dry and flaky.

it's expensive, about the same price as Cle De Peau's cream foundation, but both outperform any of the other foundations I have tried, in terms of luminous finish and lasting power. also, neither of them feel like you have anything on your face. the only differences I found were that cle de peau's is thicker and has more coverage - more ideal for those with acne scarring, sunspots etc. if you want a foundation that lasts all day and has a fantastic finish and has a sheer coverage, I highly recommend Sisley's. It's twice as much as other high end foundations but it's SOOO much more comfortable to wear and has such a beautiful finish.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No