Vaseline Vaseline

on 3/14/2014 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE. THIS.

In the middle of yet ANOTHER bone-dry Midwestern winter and I use this on my lips (which crack and bleed with any standard-issue lip balm), eyelashes, on the skin under my eyes, and cuticles. Sometimes, I'll even dab some of this on my face for some heavy-duty moisture overnight. This doesn't break me out, and I have VERY reactive skin. Also great to dab on my nose when I've been blowing it too much.

Cheap, unscented, does its job, what's not to love?

on 2/18/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

THE BEST. Seriously don't know what I did without it. Go get yourself one now! And maybe a mini for your purse ;)

Pros;
use it for cuticles, dry, cracked feet, eyelash growth, lip softener, eyeshadow mixer, makeup remover

Cons;
read an article that says it may have carcinogens that cause cancer...but hey doesn't everything cause cancer these days?

on 2/7/2014 2:52:00 PM

I think Vaseline gets a bad rap! People and companies like Aveda really like to market how bad it is for you and the planet! Frankly, we all use oil, and Vaseline is just a byproduct of the oil industry. It's been around for 150 years, and the proof is in the health of my skin.
I have very dry, sensitive skin, that gets easily irritated. Vaseline is my savior! I use it as an eye gel, face cream, body butter, eye makeup remover, lip balm, etc... When my skin is cracked and irritated most lotions burn, I have never had any irritation from Vaseline. I can even rub it all over my eyes without any irritation.
The only downside is how greasy it is. My husband always comments on my shiny Vaseline face when I'm getting into bed. It is sometimes best to blot off any excess to avoid greasing up your clothes, but other than that it's great!

on 2/5/2014 12:52:00 PM

Vaseline is a much overlooked beauty product that can be effective for a multitude of uses! I apply it to my feet, hands and face after using a moisturizer. It locks in the moisture and within a short period of time my skin is baby soft. I especially like using it on my cheekbones under my eyes to lock in any moisturizer I apply there. I use it to condition my eyebrows and eyelashes and to soften my lips. I have also added cocoa butter to it to increase its softening power (microwaving the vaseline & sticks of solid cocoa butter) and then apply it to my legs and arms before going to bed. Voila! The next morning my skin is so soft!

The biggest downfall of this product is the messy nature of it. Small price to pay, however for the small price you pay (smile) and the huge results.

I would be careful if you have very porous skin and apply this to your face but really this is one of those ageless and effective low cost beauty necessities!

on 2/5/2014 4:09:00 AM

Omg these work so well with moisturizing your lips, face, body and pretty much everywhere, anything and everything... lol.

And when I have a really bad cold and I blow my nose too much with my Kleenex, the skin on my nose, the top of my lip and lips get super dry and flaky. To the point it's painful because I've rubbed the skin raw. The only thing that helps is Vaseline petroleum jelly. Before I go to bed I apply a thick amount of this all over my raw skin, and by the next day my skin is back to normal.

on 1/7/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

What can't you do with Vaseline? Lol

on 11/26/2013 1:52:00 PM

It's not that I don't like Vaseline and I don't agree with the miracles with chapped lips. But this version of Vaseline I bought in Texas I think really sucked! It is very thick, dry, and my lips get dry after not long. I really really wish it was as good as the big bottle I bought from Malaysia

on 8/19/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Definitely a huge fan. Use this to condition my lashes at night, and they are actually longer. I also put some under my eyes. Only thing is, you really have to wash it off, or else the leftovers cause your lids to be a little more oilier.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Works well, anywhere folks, and everwhere everyone, not just my dry lips or my chapped lips whc i donj't have anymore,s ince I was an early teen, ni I'm in my mitweenty, with naturally smoooth lips, thanks to man good expensive exfoliation with spaecial lip treatments and burts beeswwax and hypoalleregenic liplosses. Thwese are good for chaffed feet up there towards my upper theighs but oposite crtch area ewww, but I hate to ay that you knew what i was talking about the whole times. and soles om my feet, when i walk I chaf so you know where I'm talking about like I said before it does works well........!!!!!!! I have many boxes and tubes

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE VASELINE! I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK FOR IT! YOU CAN USE IT FOR DRY FEET OR CHAPPED LIPS! GOOD LUCK!

Top Rated Vaseline Products