October 24, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lipsmacker-Red Raspberry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have so many of these, but this is probably my fave. It smells so delicious, sorta tart w/ a nice raspberry smell. Yummy! It's colour is a very sheer hot pink (looks very bright in the tube) so don't be scared off because it's very sheer. It's also very shiny like the rest of the lipsmackers and tastes good too. Overall a really nice lipgloss. The only thing, is that if your lips are really dry or not smooth to start with, it tends to clump a little (but very rarley) and the smell is quite strong. So don't have too much fun and go wild applying this, or you will have hot pink, clumpy-like lips. But none of that compares to how nice this lipsmacker is. A nice buy!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by cherrykisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this one. It has a nice red color when you apply it to your lips and it smells fruity! :) Everyone should try this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2004 10:59:00 PM More reviews by tubby

clumped too much and made my lips look really flaky...go try another color folks...dirt cheap tho'

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by sanriogirl

I love the sheer red colour. It's very moisturizing but it sometimes irritates my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2003 9:42:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

Another Lip Smacker I'm in love with! I don't think there's a single Original Lip Smacker I dislike except for maybe Blueberry. Anyway Red Raspberry smells exactly like-well its name! I love the smell of berries so this is real satisfying, I've been using this flavor for years and it's still a favorite of mine!Of course it's moisturizing and gives a hint-of-tint, I just hope Bonne Bell comes out with a Red Raspberry Liquid Lip Smacker!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2003 9:51:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

I like this one. The smell's a tad bit plasticky, but that's my only complaint. It's cheap, conveinent, and as a raspberry lover, it's one of my favorite Lip Smackers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Blinkers345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipsmacker has a really nice fruity, tart scent. Its creamy and moisturizing, and its one of the few lip smackers that leaves a soft pinkish red tint on my lips. For under $2, its great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2003 6:43:00 PM More reviews by CreamyLotion

Another basic lip balm/gloss. Goes on clear with a yummy smell. After a while I find the smell annoying, so I don't re-apply much. It has a nice sheen and it's not too waxy. I would probably buy this again but maybe I'd try a new flavor/scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Sparki

One of my FAVORITE Smackers, with a sweet fun fruity flavor that'll drive the chicos absolutely loco and a bright pink tint reminiscent of the lipsticks of the 50s! And it moisturized very well for me, leaving my lips baby soft. Looks great,tastes great,smells great, moisturizes great,and retro too! Neat-o!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Same old story... the Lip Smacker formula is not moisturizing at all and quite waxy. This particular scent is good - very strong, yet yummy. Although other people may find this to be a positive thing, it leaves a very red tint on my lips and actually stains them. If you're looking for a clear balm, stay away from this. continued >>