Mary Kay dusty pink lipliner [DISCONTINUED]

Mary Kay dusty pink lipliner [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

I liked almost everything about this liner, except for its concistency. It wore off so fast, and I keep having to reapply it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was given this lipliner 3yrs ago by a MK consultant and I loved it. It wasn't awfully different as in a red red, but not a rose either. A dusty pink, as it is called. Now im wavering between MAC's dervish & spice and the MK. Favorites

Great liner. I've been using Mac-Spice forever now but i don't know if the new versions got darker or my lips got lighter but it seems too dark for me now. I always end up having to blend extra and it nevers ends up right.

This is a perfect color for my lips.(I would've never tried it if it wasn't for MUA members) As mentioned before it doesn't have much pink in it at all. I would describe it as flesh tone. And if you're familiar with MAC Spice, this color is about two notches lighter than that. Must buy! and at this price, who can resist?

Mary Kay lip liners are now my hg lip liners. And yes, they DO make a difference in how lipstick looks when you apply it. Especially if you have some lines around your mouth. Dusty Pink is a muted pink nude, mid tone and it looks wonderful with pinks, berries and rose colors. I wear it mostly with Frosted Rose and Pink Pout lip gloss (grr d/c what WERE they thinking!!) The lip liner is in a plastic automatic tube, seems not to have so much product, but I haven't used it up yet. And when I do use it up, I will rebuy it. I have to say, I like MK lip products because they stay on and look intense and "finished." The lip liner is softer than MAC and stays put, so I rate it tops among all the ones I've tried, including Prestige, W&W. Only Chanel comes close, and for the money, I prefer MK.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of the pros about this lipliner is it stays on ALL day. The color looks great, not garish, more of a neutral tone.

This is the best! I thought it would be too pink, and I don't like too much pink, but it's not that pink. It's hard to describe but it is so perfect. I like it layered under the MK Sheer Blush lipstick with MK Pink Pearl gloss on top.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a gorgeous lip liner! I bought this based on the rave reviews in this forum and am so glad I did! The liner is a slim pencil with a crayon tip and imparts the most gorgeous pinkish, neutral/nude color to the lips. It is very much like the natural color of lips and so works real well. It applies easily, stays well, and doesn't lend too much contrast so you're not left with that ridiculous looking 'outline' while wearing fresh or worn lipstick/gloss. I like this color so much that I fill in parts of my lips with it most comfortably and then apply the corresponding shade of lipstick. There is a really nice sculpted but natural effect when I apply it in this manner. There is no sharpener (I don't know that there is supposed to be) and the mechanical aspect of it is like others of its kind...it's not the most 'user-friendly' when twisting so I have learned to 'twist with caution' when working with this...otherwise the crayon gets stuck in one position (an up or down level). I have such good luck with Mary Kay products overall and this lip liner is no exception to that rule...such a beautiful product!

Since Origins discontinued the pink pencil lip liner I have been searching for something that would look like my lips, but better. This is a really good replacement. It works and it stays. What more can you ask for?

This liner is a dusty pink just like the name says, it wears well, lasts a long time and is fairy inexpensive. I have a back up of this, and use it with almost every lippie I own, (mostly MAC) and in the pink range.

LOVE THIS! I got it off ebay but had tried a sample before. It goes with any lip stick color and is my lips but A LOT better. Will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lip Liners