April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Styling Products - Biosilk - Biosilk Shine on Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by its4kix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!! Instant shine for my dull hair. I lightly mist all over my head as the final step after the blow dry/flat iron and I am all set! Be very careful not to overspray, or else your hair will end up looking slick and greasy. I don't really care for the smell, but it fades away after a few minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bossfan

I use just a small small amount. If too much is used it gets greasy.
It does leave a nice shine if not overdone. Very pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

Simply wonderful!!! Makes my hair look brilliant, less frizzy, and shiny without looking greasy at all. I like this better than the serum prodcuct, also by Biosilk. I will keep this as a staple in my hair routine. The proof is in the results. Beautiful and healthy looking hair everytime I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by SenaB

This is a great product by biosilk and works even better with the global beauty CHI irons. It really does give the hair a brilliant shine but without weighing it down! Smells great and sprays out of the can nicely. I wish it came in a bigger size for the price, but this stuff will definitely stay on my station!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was at Ulta and it was between Shine Junkie and the Biosilk Finish Shine On Spray and the Ulta girl told me this one "makes your hair reeeeally shiny" so I chose the Shine Junkie.

Well, after about 3 weeks of using I continued hoping that Shine Junkie was working. But, as in a relationship (girls you know what I'm talkin about) if you have to WONDER...it's probably NOT right. When something is right, you should just KNOW. ;) The Shine Junkie makes maybe the slightest bit of shine difference but I found myself over-spraying to try and SEE a difference and there was hardly one to be seen.

When I went to Ulta over this past weekend, I picked up a bottle of the Biosilk Shine On as it does have wonderful reviews on MUA. OMGosh! It is AMAZING. I just, words cannot express the silky beautiful shine it creates! THAT is what I had been looking for all along! I will never stray from my BioSilk. I am so sad that I waited so long to try it. Other reviewers warn with the Bio to use only a little or else it looks greasy and I agree, a little goes a loooong way! I love this.

Try it girls, you're worth it ;)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great Product and truly does add shine. I received an Ulta Rewards Coupon for 6 points and used 4 of my points to purchase this item (I believe that the price at Ulta is $15) and I use this after I have styled my hair and it just gives it more oommphh. I use this on dry hair only and I agree that it can cause oiliness if you use too much, but for those of us with wavy/curly hair, this would be great as the extra shine just makes the wave/curl pattern look better ---- I am odd in that I actually like products that make your hair look a little oily as my curls just soak it up and look better ---- the scent is not overpowering and actually light ------ for those who hated BB's Shine, I suggest using this product or even those who love BB's Shine but hate the scent, also try this product instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by energeticsusie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great shine! Very light. I just tried it on my blow dried hair prior to using a flat iron and it works amazing. I have been using this product for 10 years. You only need a few seconds of spray for the whole head.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by alex_bradley

I love Biosilk products. They usually make my hair really soft and perfect, but this product just didn't work for me. Maybe if I had used it after I got out of the shower it would have worked better, but on dry hair, it made mine oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by magicinthemakeup

Excellent! And it smells nice too. I use it on my relaxed hair and it keeps it feeling soft.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by trshafer

I bought this because of the great reviews; however, it doesn't do much for my hair. The difference may be that I like to let my curly hair (3A) dry naturally. Most of the good feedback on this product seems to come from people who are using flat irons or other heat-producing tools.