November 27, 2014 | 1481 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Lipstick in Hot Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by RenMar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this color! I am a total lipstick addict and I have tried so many brands and colors. I received this as a GWP. I would have never even reached to test this one. It looks a little dark just to look at it, but once on it is a beautiful natural tone that just livens up my complexion! It can be worn sheer or layered for a deeper effect. I am so glad I tried this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color! I received it in a GWP and gave it to my mom (as I don't wear lipstick). When she put it on it looked great, so I had to steal it for myself for special occasions. It goes on great and it doesn't wear and lose its color after a while.

I definitely recommend you buy this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a super vampy maroon lipstick. I love the versatility of this color because, in pictures, this looks like a dark red rather than a maroon so it looks very lady like and not as dark in person. The formula is very moisturizing. Definitely a good color for fall/winter or for a black tie affair type of night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by annak5506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i never wore lipstick until i got this. i have medium olive toned skin and it looks amazing! i love this color and the lipstick is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hot Kiss is a gorgeous berry-plum color that is very flattering with my pale olive skin. It's a perfect color for fall, and the best part is that I got this as a GWP. If you have dark features, I'm sure this lip color would look great on you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by NJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous sexy color for your pout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just got this as a GWP at The Bay tonight when I went to pick up a bottle of Knowing I had been craving. I wasn't even going to try it on because although I got a 'cool' GWP set, it looked awfully warm. Then, in a moment of 'what the heck', I put some on. It looks like MAC 'O'!!! It looks like MAC 'O' a lot, except the texture is smoother and the bronze-y cast is finer, more subtle. It makes my full lips look plump and curvaceous due to how the extremely fine shimmer adds dimension and catches the light and the creamy, smooth, lightweight texture hugs the lips. I'm shocked. I never in a million years would have even swiped this shade from the tester display. I'm a basic nude or deep red lip kinda gal. I put down 1 for the price because it was GWP and 4 for packaging because I like the basic navy case second only to the classic (not the Pure Color) gold EL case. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
I have a pale, neutral complexion with red undertones. MAC C3.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by rdc1227

This was another GWP lippie that I was going to sell but instead decided to give it a try and I am SO glad I did! Beautiful warm color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by abbe4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love This ! Very likely this lipstick has ended my wild (and mistaken...?) infatuation with Bobbi Brown lipsticks, always such interesting colors, but disappointing textures and wearability. The color is just perfect for me, surprisingly, as I am so extremely fair skinned. Also I think I am a tad old for what seems to be a dark lipstick, but when on it is just a lovely rouge blush, brown/reddish/plum, for an inadequate description. anyway - this makes my skin look great, and it feels wonderful on, unlike BB's, sadly; plus the color really lasts. Best part: maybe I can ditch the 5+ other lipsticks I drag around in my bag......how freeing if I could just return to a light weight pocketbook !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

I received this beautiful shade with a gwp in a small gold tube. It took some time to give it a try because it looked a little dark. once I tried it on I was very pleased. Its a plum with brown. It gives my lips a bright look without being too much, its like a deep rosy color. one of my favorites. a nice find.