November 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Skincare - Face - Beauticontrol - Cell Block C

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2005 10:35:00 AM More reviews by shortsassyone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This now has a different scent and I like it better than the old scent, which I agree, was kinda old lady-ish. This has an orange-ish scent. I use this when I know I'll be going out in the sun as a sunscreen, (Parsol 1789). It makes my skin feel really good. The reason I don't use it every day is the scent. It turns on me a little, and smells kind of dirty-the same goes for their serum. It may not do the same to others, but it does bother me a bit. The old Cell Block C did not do this, but, has that old lady-ish smell to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lj468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice scent, seems to work well. I'm fairly disappointed in the packaging in relation to the large opening on the tube. Even the slightest pressure releases way too much of the product. I just really hate to waste product, especially product that is $25 an ounce. If the packaging changed to incorporate a smaller opening on the tube I would up the "lippy" rating for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2004 11:55:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am loving the Cell-Block C and the new serum ampules. They are improving the texture of my skin.
Nice under make-up.

Cell Block-CŪ Intensive Brightening Elixir is a new addition to the line and I just love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While this may work well, I couldn't give it a chance because the smell is just so incredibly overpowering! It smells like a strong old lady perfume and it was enough to make me nauseated! I wish it was fragrance free! I will not repurchase and will return this item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Am very OILY & was scared to use this although it sounded like a miracle product. Well I broke down & used it and its WONDERFUL! My eye area look younger and the small laugh lines & crows feet have been softened. I'm still 40 but feel younger and hopefully look as good as I feel!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 8:29:00 AM More reviews by thboyd

A great Vitamin C plus sunscreen product.

I use this religiously every single day and love the feel of my face after using it.

Plus a SPF 20!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2003 7:22:00 AM More reviews by TeresaC64

I use CellBlock C am and pm. It is 20 spf where most products are only 15. It has cleared up the sun damage on my face. It has a special ingriedent in it that hospitals use on burn patients.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2003 12:20:00 AM More reviews by mytheleneblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it has helped my face skip the thick foundations and has evened out my skin a bit more. it is spf, though not sure if it covers uva and uvb rays as it says it is a broad coverage.. works great and you can get it on ebay for less