Beauticontrol Cell Block C

4.1

on 6/17/2005 10:35:00 AM

This now has a different scent and I like it better than the old scent, which I agree, was kinda old lady-ish. This has an orange-ish scent. I use this when I know I'll be going out in the sun as a sunscreen, (Parsol 1789). It makes my skin feel really good. The reason I don't use it every day is the scent. It turns on me a little, and smells kind of dirty-the same goes for their serum. It may not do the same to others, but it does bother me a bit. The old Cell Block C did not do this, but, has that old lady-ish smell to it.

on 5/9/2005 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Nice scent, seems to work well. I'm fairly disappointed in the packaging in relation to the large opening on the tube. Even the slightest pressure releases way too much of the product. I just really hate to waste product, especially product that is $25 an ounce. If the packaging changed to incorporate a smaller opening on the tube I would up the "lippy" rating for this.

on 10/4/2004 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am loving the Cell-Block C and the new serum ampules. They are improving the texture of my skin.
Nice under make-up.

Cell Block-CŪ Intensive Brightening Elixir is a new addition to the line and I just love it!

on 9/11/2004 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

While this may work well, I couldn't give it a chance because the smell is just so incredibly overpowering! It smells like a strong old lady perfume and it was enough to make me nauseated! I wish it was fragrance free! I will not repurchase and will return this item.

on 9/7/2004 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Am very OILY & was scared to use this although it sounded like a miracle product. Well I broke down & used it and its WONDERFUL! My eye area look younger and the small laugh lines & crows feet have been softened. I'm still 40 but feel younger and hopefully look as good as I feel!

on 8/27/2004 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A great Vitamin C plus sunscreen product.

I use this religiously every single day and love the feel of my face after using it.

Plus a SPF 20!

on 9/10/2003 7:22:00 AM

I use CellBlock C am and pm. It is 20 spf where most products are only 15. It has cleared up the sun damage on my face. It has a special ingriedent in it that hospitals use on burn patients.

it has helped my face skip the thick foundations and has evened out my skin a bit more. it is spf, though not sure if it covers uva and uvb rays as it says it is a broad coverage.. works great and you can get it on ebay for less

Popular Face Skincare Products