November 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Body Scrubs - BeneFit Cosmetics - Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It is a good scrub, not the best, and not cheaply priced. As others have pointed out, the smell is amazing, and it's cool that the texture of the beads in it is so fine. My skin definitely looked brighter after one use.. whether it made any significant changes in my complexion for the duration that I used the product (a few x's a week).. not sure. Also, there is a fairly large amount of product in here but I forgot about this product and didn't use it for months and when I opened it it had clearly gone bad. I can't get another one even if I felt like it because I'm pretty sure they don't make this product anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Lou_Lou_Ferrero

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Is this discontinued? Can't seem to find it in stores. Shame as this was a little luxury I would endulge in from time to time. Probably don't need to fork out this much for a scrub but I loved the way it made my skin feel and the smell was amazing! Bring it back!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont like this. The texture is weird, the smell is... interesting..., I guess it does clean up my skin but overall, I prefer something else, anything else! Even my sister did not like it since she is the one who gave me this after she tried it a few times (she always does this, but most of the time, I like the products that she don't like, my skin is very "easy"). At least, I am not the one who bought it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by holaitsashley

I use this as a face mask atleast 3 or 4 times a week. It makes my face really soft. Last month I ran out and haven't had time to get a new one, and my skin just isn't the same. I need to get more. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by fizzypip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this product, i found that is made a big improvement to my skin. The smell is lovely, and i would recommend this to anybody. The price may be a little high, although i have had a bottle for 5 months and i still have loads left so it is worth it! the packaging is good, although a bit plain for benefit though!

Overall... GO AND BUY THE PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by tv_viewer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is discountinued! I really loved this scrub. Even though it's scented it was perfect for my sensitive skin and kept breakouts at bay. I'm looking everywhere for it currently so I can stock up.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Cerebro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells really good. It's like honey and almonds and maybe oatmeal or something. I like using it in the morning.

I haven't noticed any change, good or bad, to my skin. I'd buy it again though for the smell. And the texture, it's really thick and cold.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by mceren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm actively looking for a cheaper scrub to replace my Laura Mercier. Honey seemed well-liked. It's alright.. It's definitely better than St Ives' Apricot Scrub, or anything you're likely to get at the local drug store. The granules are not too large and the smell is pleasant, though nothing special. It's a good, basic scrub, but definitely not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2008 5:09:00 AM More reviews by annsuya

Smells yummy and nice texture but it did nothing for my skin

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ng76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells nice and does a good job buffing your skin. Thats about it.