October 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by callmechristy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love glazewear! These lipglosses are nothing special but their such good ones! They come in so many different colors. I got 2 in darling pink and tickled pink. Their such cute, decent glosses. I would totally buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses and the price can't be beat since I got them on sale for about 3 bucks. They are very moisturizing and last a while too. They aren't sticky and I prefer these to all the HE ones I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

These are decent, especially for the price. I paid $2.49 each. So I got all of them. They are not particularly shiny, moisturizing, or long lasting, so that's why I say they are decent, and nothing more. UPDATE: Better than I originally thought. They do last slightly longer than I thought and they are also slightly more moisturizing that I originally thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by alphame

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance, which I no longer see on their website. I cannot remember is the product was discontinued or if I bought it from the Demo Book and it is just not on the website yet. I'm thinking discontinued. If you can get your hands on this product though, it is wonderful! The gloss isn't overly shiny, but makes your lips look plump and healthy. The gloss isn't exactly goopy, but is the slightest bit thick. The wand is wonderful and has been durable so far, and always gives me the perfect amount of product. The gloss lasts a moderate amount of time, and has lasted me a couple of months so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by papusza

Bought these 5/1.00. Great Deal! Excited to get some mopre glazewaer! Several Years I bought one I would have rated a 4/5 The four I received are cheaply made, the wand is actually hard with no cushion. Dissapointed, I used to Love these. Avon has gone cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I have a Summer Sheers lip gloss in Sheer Royalty. It is a gorgeous, sparkly lavender purple but is mostly clear. I love this shade!! It looks stunning in the packaging and is just like most other Avon lipglosses with consistency (kinda sticky but a good thickness). My favorite part: it smells and tastes like fresh cucumber!! These can be found in the $1 bin of any Avon stand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by depthgauge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I hate most fragrances used in lip products, but I actually like this one,which is a nice vanilla scent. My favorite quality of this product is it's moisturizing abilities. I have even put it on a night before going to bed, just to get the moisturizing this lip gloss provides; in fact I haven't found a lip product that works as well. I have mirage, a nice gold glazed neutral, and a coral shade ( forgot the name) that I didn't really care for.Overall, it's a great conditioning gloss, that I will continue to buy for the inoffensive smell and moisturizing benefits, even if I have to stick with sheer neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

These are the best lip glosses I have ever worn! Some of them have a slick vanilla scent, which is rather pleasant to smell. I own almost all of them: Darling Pink, Iced Pink, Mirage, Rave, Crimson, Cherry Liqeur, Intense Plum, Brown Sugar, Sweet Maple, and I'm hoping to get the rest! These are light and NON-STICKY (thank goodness!) and unlike other AVON products, the brochure seriously understates their quality. The Shine group provide the perfect amount of shine without being too over the top and with the perfect amount of tint. Darling Pink is my favorite Shine lip gloss so far. As for Sparkle, my favorite would have to be Rave. It's Shine's flamboyant cousin! Perfect for a top layer above a satin lipstick and just when you want to your lips to stand out (like say, a performance, party, etc.). I've worn them for my concerts and it's just performer-quality! As for Intense, my favorite would have to be either Cherry Liquer or Intense Plum. Intense also is my favorite category, it's one of the few lip glosses that actually provide the color they show. The most intense lip glosses I have ever tried and not as harsh as lipstick. Clearly, one of the best of AVON yet!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

I have so many of these that i cant keep count anymore. i've got enough to last me a while. i like the texture, not too thin but not gloppy and too thick either. Taste is just fine, not gross or disgusting, and i like that there are some colors i can wear by themselves, considering that i have pretty purple pigmented lips. goody goody

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go to color is Rave. I bought some in several other different shades, but I didn't like any of them. Rave is a wonderful color to wear alone or over a lipstick. Not much staying power in these, which is why it gets a neutral rating from me. If they're on sale, try them out. But they're definitely not worth $6.00 a tube. And I highly doubt they're the "best selling lip gloss" as Avon claims it is. I just absolutely love the color on me which is why I buy this again & again.