Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

on 9/9/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been my HG lip gloss for the last 5 years or so. Mauve movement is the color I've been wearing from the get go and I buy several at a time when they are on sale (which is very often) so I can keep one in my purse, one in my makeup bag and have a few extra so I never run out before I have a chance to order again. This lip gloss is just what I'm looking for, for my lips. Just enough color and shine and its not overly sticky or glossy. It doesn't fade out to weird blotchy stains like lipsticks and some other lip glosses do. The price is extremely reasonable...usually $2.49 on sale.

on 8/30/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am really surprised I haven't reviewed this. Glazewear has been my go-to colored gloss for the past 3+ years. Inexpensive, decent colors, and (most importantly) doesn't leave me with the mid-day dry lip. Faves are the Sparkle colors (which tend to lean towards sheer, which fits me just fine) and the new Glazewear VitalLuscious (a bit less sheer and the colors lean towards "your lips but better"). For someone who does minimal makeup, but needs some "polish" - this stuff is awesome.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love glazewear! These lipglosses are nothing special but their such good ones! They come in so many different colors. I got 2 in darling pink and tickled pink. Their such cute, decent glosses. I would totally buy this again.

on 8/22/2012 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love these glosses and the price can't be beat since I got them on sale for about 3 bucks. They are very moisturizing and last a while too. They aren't sticky and I prefer these to all the HE ones I've tried.

on 6/15/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are decent, especially for the price. I paid $2.49 each. So I got all of them. They are not particularly shiny, moisturizing, or long lasting, so that's why I say they are decent, and nothing more. UPDATE: Better than I originally thought. They do last slightly longer than I thought and they are also slightly more moisturizing that I originally thought.

on 6/10/2012 9:13:00 PM

I bought the Glazewear Dazzle in Pink Radiance, which I no longer see on their website. I cannot remember is the product was discontinued or if I bought it from the Demo Book and it is just not on the website yet. I'm thinking discontinued. If you can get your hands on this product though, it is wonderful! The gloss isn't overly shiny, but makes your lips look plump and healthy. The gloss isn't exactly goopy, but is the slightest bit thick. The wand is wonderful and has been durable so far, and always gives me the perfect amount of product. The gloss lasts a moderate amount of time, and has lasted me a couple of months so far.

on 3/8/2012 2:06:00 PM

Bought these 5/1.00. Great Deal! Excited to get some mopre glazewaer! Several Years I bought one I would have rated a 4/5 The four I received are cheaply made, the wand is actually hard with no cushion. Dissapointed, I used to Love these. Avon has gone cheap.

I have a Summer Sheers lip gloss in Sheer Royalty. It is a gorgeous, sparkly lavender purple but is mostly clear. I love this shade!! It looks stunning in the packaging and is just like most other Avon lipglosses with consistency (kinda sticky but a good thickness). My favorite part: it smells and tastes like fresh cucumber!! These can be found in the $1 bin of any Avon stand.

on 2/5/2012 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! I hate most fragrances used in lip products, but I actually like this one,which is a nice vanilla scent. My favorite quality of this product is it's moisturizing abilities. I have even put it on a night before going to bed, just to get the moisturizing this lip gloss provides; in fact I haven't found a lip product that works as well. I have mirage, a nice gold glazed neutral, and a coral shade ( forgot the name) that I didn't really care for.Overall, it's a great conditioning gloss, that I will continue to buy for the inoffensive smell and moisturizing benefits, even if I have to stick with sheer neutral colors.

on 2/1/2012 10:05:00 PM

These are the best lip glosses I have ever worn! Some of them have a slick vanilla scent, which is rather pleasant to smell. I own almost all of them: Darling Pink, Iced Pink, Mirage, Rave, Crimson, Cherry Liqeur, Intense Plum, Brown Sugar, Sweet Maple, and I'm hoping to get the rest! These are light and NON-STICKY (thank goodness!) and unlike other AVON products, the brochure seriously understates their quality. The Shine group provide the perfect amount of shine without being too over the top and with the perfect amount of tint. Darling Pink is my favorite Shine lip gloss so far. As for Sparkle, my favorite would have to be Rave. It's Shine's flamboyant cousin! Perfect for a top layer above a satin lipstick and just when you want to your lips to stand out (like say, a performance, party, etc.). I've worn them for my concerts and it's just performer-quality! As for Intense, my favorite would have to be either Cherry Liquer or Intense Plum. Intense also is my favorite category, it's one of the few lip glosses that actually provide the color they show. The most intense lip glosses I have ever tried and not as harsh as lipstick. Clearly, one of the best of AVON yet!

Recommended for Medium Skin