April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick - Pretty Please

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

This is my go to lipstick. I LOVE LOVE this lipstick. The smell of mac is soooo good. I always have to smell before putting on haha. The color is the perfect light/nude pink I've always wanted. I believe it looks great with all skin tones. Looks amazing with dark eye makeup. I have no cons for this product other than the pricing but its mac so you can't really complain. This is a lipstick ill always be repurchasing. If they ever discontinue it, ill cry like a baby.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by MACHONEY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm NW45 for reference. However, I love Pretty Please. It's the palest color that i own and it really looks great on me. I pair it with Ample Pink lip gloss and it looks awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Pretty Please
It's the most beautiful transparent pretty pink color I have EVER used. I saw it on Kandee's website, I have dark hair and olive skin tone and thought this was absolutly fantastic with my skin. It's so soft and pretty and I can wear with anything. No worries about lip liners or anything. It's not sticky like a gloss but gives you a similar effect.
This is my second tube and I have no plan on ever not using Pretty Please.

UPDATE. I have olive skin and with the sun my skin warms up and darkens. When that happens this color is way to 80s for me. This will be my late fall to spring must have

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can anyone "Pretty Please" tell me how to wear this beautiful lipstick without it turning into a flakey, dry mess on my lips after only an hour or so? I don't think my lips are dry.. they are normal, but when I put on this lipstick, after an hour or so, it just flakes and looks lke I have dry skin all over my lips in the shade of frosty light pink!

I asked a MAC mua about this and he told me that since the finish of this lipstick is sort of like a shimmery eyeshadow, it can do this to your lips and the only fix is to take it off completely and reapply. But to actually get it off, you can't just wipe it off. You would have to lightly scrub to exfoliate it.. because it really dries to your lips. I don't know how else to explain it.

If you have any tips on how you stop this lipstick from caking/drying up on your lips, please message me.
I love this lipstick and don't want to let it go, but it's embarrassing when I'm walking around after only an hour and this happens.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by xoxoprincesscandyxoxo

Pretty Please is a pretty pale pink with a lustre finish. However, I find that it doesn't provide great coverage. If you're looking for a gorgeous light milky pink with the best coverage, try MAC MLLE. Amazing! This is my second favourite lipstick to MLLE.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Lisha7x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this pretty shimmery pink color the only sad thing about this is the day i bought it the bullet broke so now everytime i apply it wiggles everywhere but i still love this alone or over other lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by beanybell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have extremely pigmented lips and i am always trying to find a lipstick to go under my lipgloss...note- UNDER my lipgloss. I swatched this in the store and fell in love. I am pretty pale and with a couple of swipes, this was a pretty, pale pink color, which is what I am constantly looking for. When I put this on my lips, yes, it did look a little drying. But I never wear lipstick on its own, so this isn't a problem for me. All in all,I really like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice light pink frosty color. I like to put this on some of my darker lipsticks to add a nice sheen or to lighten a color a bit. This can also replace lipgloss for those days you don't have full on gloss, this will add just a touch of shimmery non sticky highlight. However, I don't think it's worth the price so I'm thinking of exchanging this for another color. Decent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Brightstorm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally love this lipstick a lot, and I'm surprised a lot of people hate it. Yes it's sheer, and yes it's pale, but you just have to know how to use it the right way for the look your going for. Lustre finishes are probably one of my favorite finishes by MAC, especially in the lighter shades because I have fairly pigmented lips and these give just enough coverage to help tone the color down a little. It can also be built up to be much lighter though. For an every day look, I'll just dab a little bit on my lips rather than just swiping it on, and I'll finish it off with a slightly darker pink lip gloss like Nymphette. I think it looks great on me and most people that I use it on. I'm NW 20 in the winter and up to NC 35 in the summer for reference.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by jod84

if you like white lips buy it but if your like me and want to look alive stay away from pretty please

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No