MAC Lustre Lipstick - Pretty Please

3.9

on 9/6/2012 9:19:00 AM

It,s ok, but i use it. And i will probably buy it again.

on 9/5/2012 9:41:00 PM

This lipstick is gorgeous! It's a perfect pale milky pink colour that is very wearable for day to day. I will say if I'm a little paler than normal it washes me out but with the right amount of bronzer it's beautiful!

It is very moisturizing on the lips and of course the packaging is sleek and chic. I think MAC lipsticks in general are the absolute best and are what I wear most of the time.
This shade is beautiful!

on 7/23/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!!!
for years i tried to get a sixties pink lipstick to wear with dark smokey sixties eyes. this and myth are it.. i am fair skinned and this works great with a touch of spice lipliner. i will never be without this one and i have over 100 shades.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This color was just 'okay' on me. It's got this purple/blue undertone that makes me look kinda weird. :-/ I guess it just doesn't match with my skin tone. I prefer matte lipsticks, and this ones pretty shimmery. I won't repurchase this, but it was given as a gift so at least I'm not out $24. Lol.

This is my go to lipstick. I LOVE LOVE this lipstick. The smell of mac is soooo good. I always have to smell before putting on haha. The color is the perfect light/nude pink I've always wanted. I believe it looks great with all skin tones. Looks amazing with dark eye makeup. I have no cons for this product other than the pricing but its mac so you can't really complain. This is a lipstick ill always be repurchasing. If they ever discontinue it, ill cry like a baby.

on 3/2/2012 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm NW45 for reference. However, I love Pretty Please. It's the palest color that i own and it really looks great on me. I pair it with Ample Pink lip gloss and it looks awesome.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Pretty Please
It's the most beautiful transparent pretty pink color I have EVER used. I saw it on Kandee's website, I have dark hair and olive skin tone and thought this was absolutly fantastic with my skin. It's so soft and pretty and I can wear with anything. No worries about lip liners or anything. It's not sticky like a gloss but gives you a similar effect.
This is my second tube and I have no plan on ever not using Pretty Please.

UPDATE. I have olive skin and with the sun my skin warms up and darkens. When that happens this color is way to 80s for me. This will be my late fall to spring must have

on 12/28/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Can anyone "Pretty Please" tell me how to wear this beautiful lipstick without it turning into a flakey, dry mess on my lips after only an hour or so? I don't think my lips are dry.. they are normal, but when I put on this lipstick, after an hour or so, it just flakes and looks lke I have dry skin all over my lips in the shade of frosty light pink!

I asked a MAC mua about this and he told me that since the finish of this lipstick is sort of like a shimmery eyeshadow, it can do this to your lips and the only fix is to take it off completely and reapply. But to actually get it off, you can't just wipe it off. You would have to lightly scrub to exfoliate it.. because it really dries to your lips. I don't know how else to explain it.

If you have any tips on how you stop this lipstick from caking/drying up on your lips, please message me.
I love this lipstick and don't want to let it go, but it's embarrassing when I'm walking around after only an hour and this happens.

Pretty Please is a pretty pale pink with a lustre finish. However, I find that it doesn't provide great coverage. If you're looking for a gorgeous light milky pink with the best coverage, try MAC MLLE. Amazing! This is my second favourite lipstick to MLLE.

on 9/25/2011 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this pretty shimmery pink color the only sad thing about this is the day i bought it the bullet broke so now everytime i apply it wiggles everywhere but i still love this alone or over other lipstick

Popular Lipsticks