MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 6/15/2013 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this stuff. It's perfect as an everyday lipstick and looks great with basic or smokey eyes. I don't know why it took me so long to try this. It's creamy, goes on smooth and doesn't wash me out. Perfect nude.

on 3/20/2013 1:39:00 PM

I love this lipstick. Prior to using this lipstick, I was fearful of nude lipstick, because I have full lips, and the effect, tried with various nude lipsticks, would just make my lips look white. But this one, when paired with MAC Beurre lipliner, gives a natural, pretty pink/nude tone. The lipstick is creamy and has a subtle vanilla scent/flavor, which is pleasant.

Great for day or night. This is a very versatile shade that works with many looks.

on 3/16/2013 1:15:00 PM

A neutral lipstick in the nude shade family and its absolutely gorgeous on the lips. I wear it all seasons, beautiful color! With or without liner looks good. Smells good like all MAC lip products which is always nice as well. I love MAC and use their products frequently so I turn in the old containers for free lipstick and its a great and free way to try new shades!

on 12/18/2012 2:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a friend who works at MAC and went in looking to try all the cult classic nude-pinks -- Angel and Snob to name two. They all looked HORRIBLE on me. I'm NC or NW20 in the wintertime for reference. I tried this on and voila! Perfect. As others have said, it's not quite MYBB, but it's the most flattering nude for me (even over Soft Nude from Revlon). I love the lustre finish...probably my second favorite MAC lipstick, after Ruby Woo.

on 12/9/2012 12:21:00 PM

My lips but better! My everyday lipstick. It gives my lips a great nude look without looking DEAD! There is also enough pink in there to not make me look weird since I cant pull of pinks for some reason. The texture is smooth and gives a great shine to the lips.

on 8/4/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This was a B2M freebie..I am soo glad I picked this.. I am pleasantly suprised that the texture of this lipstick is smooth and creamy. This is MLBB color( pink nude with a teeny hint of brown) on me....love it!! I was expecting this lipstick to be dry on my lips, never had much luck with MAC lipsticks before..but it has a nice almost lipbalm like feeling when applying.

on 8/2/2012 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love MAC lipsticks overall, but I really like the lustre finishes because they are so creamy and moisturizing and they don't require a precise application (MAC lipsticks smell so good too!) I bought this color after watching pixi2woo's Top 10 Lipsticks and since I already had many of the ones she listed I knew we had the same taste. This color is gorgeous, it's a brownish nude and slightly sheer. It's the perfect nude lip for my NC35 skin right now. I thought it might be too close to NARS Honolulu Honey which I also use right now as a nude, but NARS is more organey-brown and the MAC is more nude-brown. I love them both! Definitely try the NARS if you are looking for an easy nude on an NC35 skintone. Would definitely repurchase!!

on 6/13/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This lipstick was the perfect nude lipstick. It was my first ever MAC lipstick purchase and I do not regret it one bit. I usually top it off with MAC Viva Glam V to give it a more pinky/beige look. Perfect colour! No regrets.

on 5/14/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very moisturizing and matched my natural lip color. The perfect nude lipstick, I definitely will repurchase.

on 3/26/2012 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I use this shade or Freckletone most days. This if I wear cool/neutral eye make up and Freckletone if I'm more warm.

It's sheer and moisturizing (I adore this MAC formula). It moisturizes my lips and give my face polish. I usually wear dark eye makeup so I like nude/natural lippies. IMO, anyone could wear this and should be a staple for those who appreciate nude shades.

Popular Lipsticks