December 20, 2014 | 1370 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

A neutral lipstick in the nude shade family and its absolutely gorgeous on the lips. I wear it all seasons, beautiful color! With or without liner looks good. Smells good like all MAC lip products which is always nice as well. I love MAC and use their products frequently so I turn in the old containers for free lipstick and its a great and free way to try new shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by lindsaymak10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a friend who works at MAC and went in looking to try all the cult classic nude-pinks -- Angel and Snob to name two. They all looked HORRIBLE on me. I'm NC or NW20 in the wintertime for reference. I tried this on and voila! Perfect. As others have said, it's not quite MYBB, but it's the most flattering nude for me (even over Soft Nude from Revlon). I love the lustre finish...probably my second favorite MAC lipstick, after Ruby Woo.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bunny10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My lips but better! My everyday lipstick. It gives my lips a great nude look without looking DEAD! There is also enough pink in there to not make me look weird since I cant pull of pinks for some reason. The texture is smooth and gives a great shine to the lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was a B2M freebie..I am soo glad I picked this.. I am pleasantly suprised that the texture of this lipstick is smooth and creamy. This is MLBB color( pink nude with a teeny hint of brown) on me....love it!! I was expecting this lipstick to be dry on my lips, never had much luck with MAC lipsticks before..but it has a nice almost lipbalm like feeling when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love MAC lipsticks overall, but I really like the lustre finishes because they are so creamy and moisturizing and they don't require a precise application (MAC lipsticks smell so good too!) I bought this color after watching pixi2woo's Top 10 Lipsticks and since I already had many of the ones she listed I knew we had the same taste. This color is gorgeous, it's a brownish nude and slightly sheer. It's the perfect nude lip for my NC35 skin right now. I thought it might be too close to NARS Honolulu Honey which I also use right now as a nude, but NARS is more organey-brown and the MAC is more nude-brown. I love them both! Definitely try the NARS if you are looking for an easy nude on an NC35 skintone. Would definitely repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by secretone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick was the perfect nude lipstick. It was my first ever MAC lipstick purchase and I do not regret it one bit. I usually top it off with MAC Viva Glam V to give it a more pinky/beige look. Perfect colour! No regrets.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by IceDancer1

Very moisturizing and matched my natural lip color. The perfect nude lipstick, I definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this shade or Freckletone most days. This if I wear cool/neutral eye make up and Freckletone if I'm more warm.

It's sheer and moisturizing (I adore this MAC formula). It moisturizes my lips and give my face polish. I usually wear dark eye makeup so I like nude/natural lippies. IMO, anyone could wear this and should be a staple for those who appreciate nude shades.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by monikaleigh

This lipstick is a great staple in my makeup bag.
It's a very neutral tan/brown color. I wouldn't say it's MLBB because for me, there's too much brown and not enough pink (I'm NW15). But I say it's a staple for two reasons:

1) It adds just a little bit of pigment to my lips without being obvious. The color is buildable to about two or three layers and with Subculture liner, it's the perfect nude lip without having concealer-lips.

and

2) It is the BEST, BEST, BEST lipstick to mute a brighter lipstick! For example, sometimes I'll wear Vegas Volt and half way through day, I won't be in the mood for bright lipstick anymore. So then I'll put one layer of Jubilee over Vegas Volt and the combination is the perfect, muted coral color. So far I've been able to use Jubilee with every bright lipstick and it works beautifully. I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as my B2M free lippie. I was lucky enough to get it, because the SA said they have been out of that color for 2 weeks and they JUST got it in. I have been in the mood for a nudey-brown color and I have just been reaching for those colors the last couple of months. This is similar to half n half or taupe but a little nudier. I like it and it compliments my nc35 skin well - i pair it w/ my favorite Spice liner also by mac and it works well. Will definitely repurchase if i run out.