Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/21/2010 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

You can find this at almost every drug store for a dollar and maybe cheaper if you wait for the sales. Wet and Wild may be cheap, but that does not mean cheap quality either. Most of their polishes only need one coat to give a full, colored shine. No streaks at all! Drying time is very decent given its price. Usually when I'm done painting my last nail, the first one will by dry by then. I highly recommend it.

on 7/29/2010 6:01:00 PM

i picked up two of these at walmart for 93 cents apiece. definitely a good price!
i've only used the color rain check so far. it's a beautiful blue shade, and i think i'll use it again in the fall.
my main problem with this nail polish is that it chips LIKE CRAZY, even with a good topcoat. i've never had nail polish chip after a day until i tried this one. it's been three days, and the chipping is getting worse. it's really a shame since i really liked the color.
i may or may not repurchase since i like the color so much but i cannot stand the poor lasting power!
NYC has similar nail polishes at about about the same price, and they last me way longer.

overall, i'd give it 2.5 lippies, but i rounded up to be nice and also because, like i said, i would reconsider purchasing if i can't find a similar color nail polish that lasts longer :)

on 7/15/2010 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I get the cheapest one (the 99 cent one) and they are great. I have trouble with streaking on some polishes, but it isn't as bad as LA Colors. I really like the colors and when I start running out, I tend to mix them for a different look.

I like how the package is slim enough to fit a size 6 show box without taking up too much space.

About the staying power: it does chip for me with a top and base coat. But I don't mind since it's very cheap.

on 7/15/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was in a hurry at Walgreens to get cheap yellow nail polish and bought this since it was the first thing I saw. It was only two dollars, and I was really worried it wouldn't work well. However, I have had it on for over 10 days on my toenails and it hasn't chipped at all! The color is beautiful, and I will buy We 'n' Wild polish from now on, because the price is amazing and so is the product!

on 4/27/2010 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have already bought several wet n wild nail polishes. None of them have disappointed me yet. With a base and top coat, the polishes can last up to a week. I really like some of the colors, especially the coral, and with the price you're paying for...how can you pass up for it? I guess in the long run, it depends on each person. Personally, I have gained positive use from it.

on 2/27/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I passed on these at the drugstore for a long time before I actually tried them for I thought that they would be chippy and low quality. Boy, was I ever wrong!! These wear like iron on me!! With Barielle hydrating ridgefiller and Seche Vite topcoat layered over winning nails toughcoat, I can get a week or more out of these and I'm also sure to wrap the tips with all layers. Amazing for a $1 product! Blue moon is my fave of all I've worn so far and it's a lovely dark blue. Don't knock these before you try 'em!

on 1/4/2010 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These are ONLY 1/1.99$ pretty cheap and hellagood quality. I think the color selections are awesome but I think they need more matte selections. I'd compare any nail polishes to OPI, with a good top coat like Seche Vite, any nail polish can look good !

on 1/3/2010 2:20:00 AM

Color selections for this nail polish are pretty decent. It's only 99 cents so you can't expect too much. One coat is pretty opaque with the ones I have. It chips quickly even just after washing dishes or something so i need a good top coat. My nail Wet n Wild nail polishes have gotten thick and goopy but I've had them a while. Instead of spending a lot on plain old black and white polish I buy these and they work fine.

on 11/9/2009 12:33:00 AM

don't have money? wet n' wild polish is your best bet. incredibly cheap nail polish, and with a decent selection of colors.

however, you do get what you pay for. the polish chips extremely easily (lasting power: 1-2 days), which is a bummer.

Due to my experience with these polishes, a majority are good, however it is a hit and miss when it comes to this brand. Overal, very good polish for the price