October 20, 2014 | 1152 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Hippiejazzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color and goes on nice and stayed for 7 hours without a touch-up. The price is fantastic at $5.00 at Walmart in Canada. Excellent find !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by lizbethv

I love this blush since it is really inexpensive and high quality, with great pigmentation. The only downside is that the shade I got, pearlescent pink, has slight shimmers in it, and I would prefer an all matte blush, but it is still a great color! This blush stays on my skin for 4 hours maximum, and it's the only thing that could be improved.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I think I love this because it's a brighter warm soul (from mac) that I love. I recently have been dying my hair lighter. And warm soul would get lost on my fair skin and new blonde hair. I needed a pick me up, and the rose blush Sephora hooked me up with was clown-ish. THIS, I LOVE. It's not too bright on my fair skin, but I do have to use a fan brush to use it. I found other brushes made it too heavy, and I enjoyed the sweeping method to this, anyway. More natural. I 'm a little scared it will break on me soon, since wet'n'wild is known for crappy packaging. It's why I refuse to buy walking on eggshells again. But, I'd truly recommend this. It doesn't irritate my skin, stays on well, looks natural if a applied with the right brush, and makes me look healthy and awake.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

This is a lovely blush, the color is a warm, coral pink with fine gold shimmer. I just dab my brush in the blush once or twice (I use the Lilique powder brush) and I just sweep it across my cheeks for a glow. It is buildable, but as you build it the gold shimmer becomes too noticeable. I wish the packaging was a little different, the slot for the blush brush (which is nasty by the way, I never use it and I am not a brush snob) is almost as big as the actual blush, I think it would be easier to store if it wasn't such a big rectangle. You barely need any product to give your cheeks a glow, but if I need to I will probably repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

i really enjoyed this product, like others have probably mentioned the pigmentation is A-MAZ-ING therefore it can last you for so long and is dirt cheap! love this product at first i was worried it'd be too shimmery, however one applied the sparkles barely showed up which was great. After i put it on my cheeks people had asked me where i found a matte blush! so if you are super into glitter i wouldn't recommend this product to you but if you want a healthy glow during the seasons this blush is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color pay off in the blush is AMAZING. I just need a little on my brush and it blends so nice. It is so pretty with the little shimmer that it has and I reach for this on a daily basis. Love the color with my skin tone and it is dirt cheap perfect for on a budget

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Princessngirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Eccchhh! This blush was a complete waste of my money. I have had some success w Wet n Wild products and was looking (still am) for a light blush for my NW15 skin. This is not it.

The color is gorgeous in the pan - a pinky, coral w just a slight hint of shimmer. The packaging is awful - it is in thin plastic and has a cheap, thin, slanted brush that I had to toss right away. Worse, the actual blush is a MESS to work w - it started flaking in the pan w my first brush sweep. The blush dust was everywhere - on me, the dressing table, the floor and it goes on very heavy, even w the lightest dusting and significant tapping, I still had a raggedy ann appearance and had to powder it down. I tried this w several different kind of brushes and finally determined that this blush is not for me.

Disappointed and not deterred - the right blush is out there for me!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my every day go to blush, it's the perfect peachy pink summer blush! Just do a little dab onto your brush though, this is VERY pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

Watched Emily Noel's review on this and I had to have it!
This is everything I wanted a Nars blush to do. This is soft, pigmented, gorgeous and perfect for me!!! I am nw20 for reference. A light hand is needed for fairer folks.
It does have a light shimmer, nothing crazy and very appropriate for daytime work environments.
The only complaint I have is the packaging, as with all wet n wild products. Easy fix is to de-pot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE ALERT: Emily Noel's recent yt dupe video has me hunting for this blush. She swatches this one side by side with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush in Peaceful! One that I have been eyeing foreverr. I already own a few other Wet 'n' Wild blushes, so I already know there pigmentation, lasting power, blend-ability, price and amount you get are outstanding so without a doubt--I must own this!