Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

In love. This is a beautiful color, a perfect dupe for NARS Orgasm. I'm serious, I wore Orgasm on one cheek and this on the other and asked people if they could tell the difference. They couldn't. It's super pigmented, so a little goes a very long way. Wet n Wild hit it perfectly with this blush. I adore it, and I will totally be repurchasing. The packaging leaves much to be desired but this is such a perfect product that I don't even care.

on 5/31/2013 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I do enjoy the color of this blush; it looks more natural on my skin than the Nars Orgasm with somewhat of a similar effect. I also love the price of it. However, the staying power of this blush is less than ideal. Without a primer and solid foundation on my face, this blush will fade in 3 hours. (This may be due to the fact I have oily-combo skin?) Even with a primer and foundation, this blush fades faster than say the high end blushes I own. If you are on a budget I would recommend you try out this product. I will continue to use it, but I don't think I will repurchase it; I have plenty of other cheek colors to go through and I prefer blushes I don't have to reapply so frequently.

on 4/17/2013 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Holy pigmentation!!! Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their blushes! The hype is real people. A little goes a long way so don't put too much on your brush and be sure to tap off the excess. I only wish they had more colors! I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought a second color (Mellow Wine) a few days later. My favorite blush before this was Milani Baked Blush ($8) but this has more pigment and last longer, whoop whoop! I will eventually own all four colors. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, this blush did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, eyeshadow trios, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding this blush to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brush that comes w/ it and used stronger smaller packaging. (The Milani blush has the same problem)

on 2/21/2013 7:19:00 PM

Beautiful color and goes on nice and stayed for 7 hours without a touch-up. The price is fantastic at $5.00 at Walmart in Canada. Excellent find !!!!

on 2/19/2013 5:18:00 PM

I love this blush since it is really inexpensive and high quality, with great pigmentation. The only downside is that the shade I got, pearlescent pink, has slight shimmers in it, and I would prefer an all matte blush, but it is still a great color! This blush stays on my skin for 4 hours maximum, and it's the only thing that could be improved.

on 2/11/2013 2:54:00 AM

I think I love this because it's a brighter warm soul (from mac) that I love. I recently have been dying my hair lighter. And warm soul would get lost on my fair skin and new blonde hair. I needed a pick me up, and the rose blush Sephora hooked me up with was clown-ish. THIS, I LOVE. It's not too bright on my fair skin, but I do have to use a fan brush to use it. I found other brushes made it too heavy, and I enjoyed the sweeping method to this, anyway. More natural. I 'm a little scared it will break on me soon, since wet'n'wild is known for crappy packaging. It's why I refuse to buy walking on eggshells again. But, I'd truly recommend this. It doesn't irritate my skin, stays on well, looks natural if a applied with the right brush, and makes me look healthy and awake.

on 1/13/2013 12:20:00 PM

This is a lovely blush, the color is a warm, coral pink with fine gold shimmer. I just dab my brush in the blush once or twice (I use the Lilique powder brush) and I just sweep it across my cheeks for a glow. It is buildable, but as you build it the gold shimmer becomes too noticeable. I wish the packaging was a little different, the slot for the blush brush (which is nasty by the way, I never use it and I am not a brush snob) is almost as big as the actual blush, I think it would be easier to store if it wasn't such a big rectangle. You barely need any product to give your cheeks a glow, but if I need to I will probably repurchase this.

i really enjoyed this product, like others have probably mentioned the pigmentation is A-MAZ-ING therefore it can last you for so long and is dirt cheap! love this product at first i was worried it'd be too shimmery, however one applied the sparkles barely showed up which was great. After i put it on my cheeks people had asked me where i found a matte blush! so if you are super into glitter i wouldn't recommend this product to you but if you want a healthy glow during the seasons this blush is for you.

on 11/8/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The color pay off in the blush is AMAZING. I just need a little on my brush and it blends so nice. It is so pretty with the little shimmer that it has and I reach for this on a daily basis. Love the color with my skin tone and it is dirt cheap perfect for on a budget

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

Eccchhh! This blush was a complete waste of my money. I have had some success w Wet n Wild products and was looking (still am) for a light blush for my NW15 skin. This is not it.

The color is gorgeous in the pan - a pinky, coral w just a slight hint of shimmer. The packaging is awful - it is in thin plastic and has a cheap, thin, slanted brush that I had to toss right away. Worse, the actual blush is a MESS to work w - it started flaking in the pan w my first brush sweep. The blush dust was everywhere - on me, the dressing table, the floor and it goes on very heavy, even w the lightest dusting and significant tapping, I still had a raggedy ann appearance and had to powder it down. I tried this w several different kind of brushes and finally determined that this blush is not for me.

Disappointed and not deterred - the right blush is out there for me!