April 18, 2014 | 1758 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

i really enjoyed this product, like others have probably mentioned the pigmentation is A-MAZ-ING therefore it can last you for so long and is dirt cheap! love this product at first i was worried it'd be too shimmery, however one applied the sparkles barely showed up which was great. After i put it on my cheeks people had asked me where i found a matte blush! so if you are super into glitter i wouldn't recommend this product to you but if you want a healthy glow during the seasons this blush is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color pay off in the blush is AMAZING. I just need a little on my brush and it blends so nice. It is so pretty with the little shimmer that it has and I reach for this on a daily basis. Love the color with my skin tone and it is dirt cheap perfect for on a budget

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Princessngirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Eccchhh! This blush was a complete waste of my money. I have had some success w Wet n Wild products and was looking (still am) for a light blush for my NW15 skin. This is not it.

The color is gorgeous in the pan - a pinky, coral w just a slight hint of shimmer. The packaging is awful - it is in thin plastic and has a cheap, thin, slanted brush that I had to toss right away. Worse, the actual blush is a MESS to work w - it started flaking in the pan w my first brush sweep. The blush dust was everywhere - on me, the dressing table, the floor and it goes on very heavy, even w the lightest dusting and significant tapping, I still had a raggedy ann appearance and had to powder it down. I tried this w several different kind of brushes and finally determined that this blush is not for me.

Disappointed and not deterred - the right blush is out there for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my every day go to blush, it's the perfect peachy pink summer blush! Just do a little dab onto your brush though, this is VERY pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

Watched Emily Noel's review on this and I had to have it!
This is everything I wanted a Nars blush to do. This is soft, pigmented, gorgeous and perfect for me!!! I am nw20 for reference. A light hand is needed for fairer folks.
It does have a light shimmer, nothing crazy and very appropriate for daytime work environments.
The only complaint I have is the packaging, as with all wet n wild products. Easy fix is to de-pot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE ALERT: Emily Noel's recent yt dupe video has me hunting for this blush. She swatches this one side by side with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush in Peaceful! One that I have been eyeing foreverr. I already own a few other Wet 'n' Wild blushes, so I already know there pigmentation, lasting power, blend-ability, price and amount you get are outstanding so without a doubt--I must own this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Highly pigmented, lovely color, cheap, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The pigment is more intense than some of my higher-end blushes. As noted in previous reviews, the pigmentation for this product is strong, so be mindful of that upon application. Additionally, use your own brush blush because the one included is a typical racing stripe DS brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing blush! My sister bought this for me as a gift and I've used nothing else since. It's a lovely warm toned peachy pink with golden shimmer that doesn't transfer too much on the skin but still looks wonderful on. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. I am NC15 for reference, but I'm positive this would look great on most warm skintones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This looks so pretty in the pan! I would say it looks like a dupe of Nars Orgasm, with its golden glimmer. Beware - this is super pigmented, a lot of powder comes off the pan when the brush hits it, and so its super easy to over apply. For me, this was a bit of a dealbreaker. It made me look a little feverish each time I used it, though admittedly the color of the blush itself is super pretty, if you manage not to over apply. Since I have Milani luminous, which is another Orgasm dupe, I didn't feel the need to keep this one, due to the overapplication problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by hawaiigirl4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OKay so this is the only blush I own currently, because it's the only blush I need. This pink blush with gold undertones looks sooo natural on my medium skin. I just don't like the brush, so i use my own.
Pros:
-only $3!
-natural looking on medium skin
-compact
-long-lasting
Cons:
-the brush is kinda useless
-no mirror :(

Will be repurchasing!