April 24, 2014 | 901 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Millenium eye cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by bebemonte

I got this for under $10 in TJ Maxx and LOVE IT! Wouldn't pay $45 but it feels gerat as a moisturizer under the eyes and if I find it for cheap again will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by bitesizemelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good for both day and night use, mainly used for its moisturizing properties

MILLENIUM Millenium Eye Renewal Cream .05 fl. oz. $45.00

Good for both day and night use, mainly used for its moisturizing properties The concentration of emollient ingredients Provides vulnerable eye area skin with much needed precious moisture and Relieves dry skin symptoms. It is also good for both morning and nightly use because it doesnt contain SFP, antioxidants, retnoids, or peptides of any Kind. I dont like the fact that it contains Mineral oil, how ever since it only goes on the eye area Im not too concerned with this product blocking my pores. The cream is pretty thick but it absorbs quickly and doesnt feel greasy. I havent had any negative skin reactions so far. I really like this product for its moisturizing properties.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, Dipelargonate,Polyglyceryl 3, Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Polybutene, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Quaternium 18, Hectorite, Sodium Tetraborate, Corn Oil (Zea Mays), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the fence about this one , haven't seen any changes , then again only using this for a month .it is too heavyweight for my liking ,you need to pat it many times so that it sinks .On the other hand it kinda gives me a reassurance that something so thick should be moisturizing, too ..
I will update later on .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nic4336

My dry, 47 year old undereyes really love this product. Its so moisturizing and plumps and smooths the area immediately. It's a basic formualtion (mineral oil), fragrance free and no fancy ingredients or actives, just moisture. Comes in a tube, little thick, I warm between my fingers for a couple seconds, takes a minute or so to sink in (worth the wait!). Not sticky at all. It's definitely for dry, mature skin and I can understand why some of the younger reviewers may not be excited about it. I went overboard with my Retin A usage under my eyes and was so dry, this really took care of the dryness. Suggest looking for it at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for a much better price than dept store. A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Ginger32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this in the morning and in the evening. It is thicker but what I love about it is that it stays in place. I'm 32 and I don't know if maybe the people that don't like it are in their early 20's. I'm not sure I would have used it then. I hope they don't discontinue it--the only other eye cream I have ever liked is Renergie but it is twice as much.. And, I have used them all-- La Mer, etc...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first thing I noticed about this eye cream is the texture. It's very sticky and tacky, almost like spreading Elmer's glue or a Mac lipglass around your eye area. This is probably not good for the delicate skin around the eye area since it leads to excessive tugging in order to spread the product above and below the eye. I think I prefer other eye creams I've tried, like Kiss My Face eyewitness cream, or L'Occitane's Imortelle eye balm, but will update if anything extraordinary happens.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2006 4:47:00 AM More reviews by knatasha2000

I got this cream at Marshall's for $5.99. This cream is too heavy for my eyearea, it did not do anything for dissappearance of my wrinkles, I am wondering if it actually causes some additional wrinkles. I wouldnt repurchase it and wouldnt recommend it. Doesnt do its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by lisachy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye cream is incredible, I don't understand why anyone would complain about it being to thick/heavy. Night eye creams should have a thick and heavy consistency because you apply at night and needs to work extra hard while you sleep. I had a scar on the corner of my eye for about 6 years and nightly use of this eye cream made it disappear - NO JOKE! That alone has proven to me and this cream will do wonders for the future of my eyes (i.e. wrinkle prevention, undereye circles). It's expensive ($40 USD per tube) but sooo worth the money. I'm 26 and have been using the Millennium Eye Cream for about 4 years now. It's definitely a major part of my preventative beauty regimen and probably will remain a nightly ritual for me to use it until the day I die (or if it gets discontinued).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2005 6:12:00 AM More reviews by ingad

It is not safe product loaded with unsafe ingredients and parabens
ELIZABETH ARDEN “ Ceramide Eyes Time Complex Caps” is way better option.
www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 9:11:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You cannot use such a heavyweight cream on your undereye area.