July 22, 2014 | 1298 users online

Conditioner - The Body Shop - Banana Nourishing Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by tweetylover1972

I love this product it smells great and leaves my dry hair moist and less frizzy.conditioner works on thick dry hair need a lot but does moist the hair good sent stay on for a short time.Will buy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell is wonderful - like real bananas. Unfortunately, this conditioner did nothing for my hair - didn't condition, didn't detangle and didn't nourish. In fact, I felt like I hadn't used conditioner after having this in my hair for 10 minutes. It's a shame, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by rope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's not filled with absolute sh!te, but isn't "too hippy" for my dry, curly, styled-to-death hair. It doesn't give that silicone sheen you may be used to, but it's all kinds of good for hair. I've dumped out my Lait Vital.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This smells fantastic! Like real bananas, not cough-syrupy IMO. If you read the ingredients, water and bananas are what help make up the product. I find this isn't highly concentrated so I need a LOT of conditioner for it to get through my hair. This doesn't detangle my hair and leaves my hair feeling like I never fully washed it all out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is an awesome conditioner. It moisturizes my dry 4c hair really well. It smells really nice- like sweet bananas/fruit. The texture of the conditioner is somewhat runny, yet creamy. It's great for cowashing with. I think this product is best for dry, thick, curly hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

The Smell is DIVINE ! my bf doesn't like it cause he says it smells like children cough-mixture .
It was not that moisturizing - my hair has dry ends and is colored so need something quiet rich - and that wasn't rich enough - I would buy it again for the smell only .
the bottle format is not for traveling.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner since I'd heard wonderful things about what bananas can do for hair and it's the second ingredient, but sadly it didn't do much for my hair. Didn't offer any conditioning properties, didn't help me comb my hair in the shower...it made my hair feel more tangled than when I'd shampooed it! Now I just mix it with whatever other really good conditioner I use so I can finish off the bottle, as it works great with my other conditioners. Just not on its own. For that, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by stls

I was not impressed. Yes, I like the smell very much and it works for detangling, doesn't dry out my hair but there are better conditioners for lower price. It's still better than the shampoo though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by yummizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My hair has never been so soft.
For the $6 price tag, this conditioner does wonderful job! can't ask for more.
The scent is delicious, and I will repeat, my hair has never ever been so soft, and I've used plenty of different hair products!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Aichina

I have normal hair but it's colour-treated so sometimes it feels a bit dry. I usually spend a lot on conditioners and I got this one because it was super cheap (3, which is like... $4 I think!) and I was intrigued by the scent. I am LOVING this. The scent is just plain amazing: banana, cocunut, fruity and gourmand. I just wish it would linger a bit longer.
I leaves my hair soft and shiny just like my other conditioners, that usually cost a lot more. I love the texture and smell and will definitely repurchase, especially since it's quite cheap here. It's no miracle worker, but if your hair is not very damaged I think it's great.