November 28, 2014 | 1066 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Tribute

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2006 12:21:00 AM More reviews by shedrake

Well, I bought this perfume as part of my inventory when I decided to sell MK a short while ago. I bought it for the mature crowd, but I decided to try it one day and it's not so bad for me-and I am under 40. I like the soft oriental-like fragrance. Then, when my boss started to wear her fragrance that her dh got her for Christmas, and it smelled identical to Tribute, I was very surprised to find out it was Burberry Brit. Tribute does not smell like a cheap knock-off, it is wonderful in its own right and I wear it when I want to smell dressed-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2005 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Enigma_X

This is a really wonderful perfume- and I took an interest in fragrances because of it. I've chosen perfume for myself ever since, but this was the first, last, and only "gift" perfume I ever liked. My mother gave me her bottle because she felt so-so about it and I loved it. Very soft and pretty, but with an exotic edge. Very unoffensive. It has a calm-inducing influence on me. The bottle in not at all memorableThe whole idea of Mary Kay perfume seems a little dorky to me, but I don't really care. This is a great scent. I will say, however, that it is just a bit pricey- $40 for 1.7 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by littleshysweetpea

I received this as a gift fromy my best friend who sells Mary-Kay. I like Mary-Kay's make-up but I was skeptical of a fragrance. The bottle is very pretty and ladylike. I am glad I tried this scent and I now find it as one of my favorite scents. My boyfriend loves it and sniffs me (lol) when I wear it. I find it very feminine and light. I think it leaves a smell like baby powder but in a grown-up verison. I think it something I woudl wear anytime espically at work because it is not overbearing. This scent makes me feel girle and cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by DaleJrsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this perfume!! I went to a Mary Kay party and the Mary Kay lady had on the most wonderful smelling perfume, I finally had to ask her what it was (I actually thought it might be Burberry Brit) anyway she said it was Mary Kay Tribute that they did in honor of Mary Kay when she died. I bought some Mary Kay products but not the perfume (BIG MISTAKE). Then over the next few hours I couldn't get that perfume out of my mind so I emailed her and told her I wanted a bottle. It finally came yesterday she had problems with their postage meter or something! I went shopping today and wore it and I couldn't stop smelling myself, this stuff is great! It kind of reminds me of VS Amber Romance but a little sweeter and not as strong! I think I just might have found my HG perfume! I just wish there was a lotion and shower gel to match! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes oriental type fragrances or is looking for something different and unique! Thanks Mary Kay for the best fragrance I've tried in a long time and I've tried lots !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by homesparkle

Its an interesting Floral/Oriental perfume, which oddly seems to remind people of many different scents. I first smelled this at a bar and a girl walked by and I LOVED IT, so I had to ask. Yeah- a bit silly but oh well. On first application it is familiar with a slightly heavy floral scent but upon dry down, I smell more of the oriental notes. I think its dry down smells like the original (now discontinued) Nicole Miller.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2004 9:08:00 AM More reviews by KAllenVA

I smell alot of amber in this. It's not really that unique, seems to remind alot of people of something else. I think it smells like VS Amber Romance. The VS body spray is less expensive so I wouldn't spend money on the MK version.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2004 5:08:00 PM More reviews by jljames4

I love the smell of this perfume. I have a friend who is gaga over DK's Cashmere Mist. I told her she should give this a try and she said it is almost the exact same scent....better price though. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 11:52:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

This is nice. Very feminine and sexy and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 1:30:00 PM More reviews by mkjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing scent in a beautiful bottle. Normally, I don't pay as much for fragrance, but I will splurge on this! I wear it everyday and never fail to get compliments. It's my husband's favorite, too. This is the best perfume I have ever tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by deb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad scent. For some reason it reminds me of Sensations by Jill Saunders and one of the EL scents (not fawn of either). When first sprayed it is strong and powdery. On me I get a sort of milky dry down, I find it somewhat annoying. It would probably be nice in the fall or winter, but it is not a fragrance I would consider purchasing.