September 2, 2014 | 1937 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yeah I agree, the packaging is so mundane! The brush at the end is a little thick for my tastes, but I've become skilled at putting it on fairly thin. It is a nice black color, though. I have the one with the really long handle and very short cylinder tube, and the funny thing is, is that I went to Walgreen's the other day and I saw the Wet N Wild eyeliner that looked exactly like it! Yeah, I'll be switching to Urban Decay after this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kailey1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay.. I sell Mary Kay. But, I'm addicted to MAC, Urban Decay, and many other amazing brands. I decided to give their liquid liner a try - and let me tell you.... It was AWFUL. Not only did I manage to get the stuff all over my fingers (and I'm not a newbie at liquid eyeliner) but, it actually made my eyelids itch - my first ever allergic reaction. Honestly, my Loreal liquid eyeliner is better. It was a huge disappointment. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'd really rate this about a 3 1/2. Works fine but nothing special, IMO. I have been spoiled by Urban Decay's liquid liners. The kind I have is about 2-3 years old and does not have a pen-type stylus, it is a very thin tube with a very thin brush. I have this in black and it works ok, the brush is a bit too thin for my taste so you have to re-line a few times, the line doesn't smudge once it dries and it lasts all day on me. No flaking or peeling off in my experience. However I am going over the line about 2-3 times to get it the thickness I want and then applying an eyeshadow over it to soften the line up and I smudge it just a bit before it dries completely. I will use it up because it works fine. But I surely prefer the thickness and formula of Urban Decay's liquid liners.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by christinne123

The packaging is so boring. The brush is way to thick and you cant get a thin line at all unless you take the liner of the brush with a liner brush (which I do since Ive ran out of my other liquid liner and havent had time to get more) The liner can easily be smudged. Not very good. Since Ive looked in the Mary Kay catalogue I think they have changed the packaging and the brush.. I think..not sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Bynni

Packaging is fine, but this eyeliner actually flaked. Not sure why, and I've never seen that happen before... Price was reasonable, but not with the flaking

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 12:41:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ40

This is a review of the current version of this eyeliner that has a hard-tip felt stylus applicator. The liquid eyeliner itself is of good quality, it's a nice black, nice consistency, etc. My problem is with the applicator end, it is impossible to use. You start to pull it across the lid and it will go about half-way before you need to turn the applicator over or re-dip and you can never begin the line in the middle with the same thickness. I keep trying, thinking I will become more skilled at this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by trueblue002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uggh. After buying the stuff and hoping for the cat eye look, I was totally disappointed. the applicator brush sucks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 4:26:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the sh*ttiest liquid liner Ive ever tried. The formula dries up and then starts to literally peel off on its own in less than an hour. I've bought dollar store liquid liners that last a lot longer than this junk.!.---------------------I ended up giving this to my sister and the liner must have gone bad which is understandable since I had it tossed in the back of my drawer for goodness knows how long..anyway she went to use it recently and she said it smelled so bad like dirty socks. Yeah....MK liquid liner is not my cup of tea. (2012)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Jenibel

I have been using this same bottle for 4 years now, It is a very dramatic black and it it is a felt tip pen type of applicator. It can go on kind of heavy so you have to dab it. It is very long lasting and will not wear off with time or sweat or anything. Best of all no flaking off. I use it for night time only.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2003 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Fiend

Nice thin brush - but be careful not to press too hard otherwise you will end up with a very thick line!
Good consistency and stayed on well all day.
Reasonable price - although it is the same as L'Oreal Line Intensifique - which, for first time users would probably be easier.