Lancome Le Crayon Sourcils

4.7

on 6/28/2006 12:29:00 AM

This is by far the best brow powder/pencil I have ever used. As a Makeup Artist I have had my share of horror stories about over-plucked brows! INCLUDING MINE~ and this product in Blonde works for just about everyone but those with the darkest black hair, then I go up another shade or two depending. For light blonde hair I can use lighter strokes, brush it out and it's perfection...for medium blonde to medium brown hair I can also use the blonde with just a touch more pressure in the application. I also go over the brow after applying the crayon colour with an ANGLED BROW BRUSH to give the look of hair strokes. So far I haven't been able to find a better one step (basically) product. Lancome hit this one on the head! AAA+++ SUPERIOR.

on 3/9/2006 8:35:00 AM

I purchased this item from ebay, for a very cheap price, after reading the reviews here. Previously I have used many cheap supermarket brand eyebrow pencils, and also Chanel and the Benefit Brow-Zings. This one is by far the best!

I have quite light brown eyebrows, and dark blonde hair, and this colour was perfect. It also dosn't have much red pigment in it which I've always found a problem with eyebrow pencils. As it goes on, it seems to result in a more powder like, natural finish. The little brush on the end is also handy.

I highly reccomend it!

on 2/14/2006 10:34:00 PM

got this on ebay as many others for something like 2 AUD!!!! Its has the most natural colour. My bf thought it was real brows!

on 6/2/2005 7:38:00 AM

A really good brow thing!

on 3/14/2005 6:34:00 PM

Bought this based on reviews here and am very pleased. Past eyebrow pencils have had very soft tips that were a constant mess and wasted a lot of product. Others I've tried were too hard and stiff. Eyebrow powders sometimes fly off where I don't want them and are a mess. Le crayon is a pencil that can be sharpened but goes on with the consistency of powder. The opposite end has a convienent spiral brush for grooming. Lancome also has a nice broad range of colors. The price is a bit high, but well worth it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oo-er; this is really, really good. Sorry for the feeble review, but have never used a brow pencil before - not a proper one anyway - and this is just - oh just buy it why don't you?!

on 5/12/2004 1:51:00 AM

I am lovin' this pencil! I've been using Mary Kay's eyebrow pencil for many years and although it's the best shade I've found in a pencil for my almost non-existent brows, it still gives me that pencily eyebrow look most of the time. I have not had much luck with powder alone because they just don't seem to show up well and my brows are never even. So I've been using both and it takes forever to make my brows look right. Yes, I've tried stencils, they don't me help much. This gives me the control of a pencil for shaping with a more natural look of powder to fill in. The brush on the other end is another plus, no fumbling around for another tool to finish your brows. Great lasting power, stays put all day. It runs about $20 or so but I found one on ebay for $10, so that ain't bad!! The shade I use is Blonde - light brown and the perfect shade. Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/5/2004 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyebrow pencil. It has a little brush at the end of it, so there's no hassle with extra tools. The staying power is excellent, and one pencil lasts me forever, even though I keep it sharp for better application. I use it in Brun, which suits my eyebrow color perfectly. This has been a staple for me for years, and I don't think I'll ever stray from it.

on 12/27/2003 5:59:00 PM

I want to thank everyone who reviewed this. I have been looking for a natural looking brow filler for years. Every pencil I try is too soft and waxy. I've been using powders because they look more natural, but none of them last on me. I even tried Shu Uemura's Hard formula pencil but it was too hard - my skin was actually red from having to press so hard.

I do believe I've found my HG. It has fantastic staying powder, doesn't smudge and the colors are very natural looking. I got taupe which looks great with my auburn hair.

on 3/28/2003 12:31:00 PM

exp but worth $$. color goes on nicely and stays on the whole day the brush on the other end is wonderful and really helps give a natural look.

Popular Brows Products