Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

Price: $

on 1/21/2013 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great lipliner: perfect container (retractable so you never have to sharpen it), long staying power, creamy, super cheap and readily available (every Walgreens carries it), and the color "Rock N Rose" is the perfect mlbb color. My previous favorites were MAC Spice (but has become to orange over the years), then Wet N Wild 666 (but it's deeper than Rock N Rose, it's alot drier and tugs on your lips, plus it needs to constantly be resharpened). I've always chosen lipliners that match my lips because I don't usually wear bright lip colors but emphasize my eyes more. Love it :)

on 10/3/2012 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh wow, do I love this! The color is the perfect rosy-nude, the texture is great, and the sharp point gives me the outline I want. The price cannot be beat. I'm ordering another 4 so I don't run out.

on 9/12/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Beautiful mauve/nude l/l. The formula is smooth and long lasting. The packaging was great for the price, the pencil is slim and best of all, does not require sharpening. Who could hate on this?

on 9/2/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this lipliner. I've not really bought any Jordana products but purchased a brown pencil, an easy shine lipstick and this lipliner yesterday. I love the color of this lipliner as it is a natural color and then roll up is so convenient and it has a nice point.
The sugar cookie easyshine lipstick matches it nicely. So happy with my purchases.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally! A perfect, pinky rose nude lip liner that doesn't lean orange-y or too brown. This is the perfect shade for just about any lip. I have naturally pigmented pink lips and this liner is just 1-2 shades deeper than the natural color. It glides on smooth and doesn't break easily like a lot of retractable liners, and blends beautifully with lip color. It's such a nice shade that I have been actually just lining and filling in my lips with a clear balm to get a neutral look for the office that lasts a long time. For $1.99, you can't go wrong. So far, the only retail location that I have seen that carries the Jordana line is Walgreens. Hopefully they never stop, because I honestly have not tried a Jordana product I didn't like yet! Very high quality for a very low price.

on 7/25/2012 1:24:00 PM

I literally cannot believe how great this is for the price. And, honestly, even not considering how cheap it was this is a great product. A perfect nudey pink, with a retractable style pencil that goes on as creamy as a Dior lipliner and costs 1.99? Now, that's a crazy deal. I always keep backups of this liner as it is one of my faves...and I don't use very many drugstore products.

on 7/16/2012 2:14:00 AM

I love how until I discovered MUA I thought that some of my favorite things were stuff only I have discovered! then I see that apparently I'm not the only one...anyway this is an awesome lipliner for the price. It is the perfect nude color which I always find hard to find (especially for cheap) and I love that its retractable. Love!!!

on 4/11/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely must have this lip liners in every color! The color payoff is amazing, super creamy formula and great for filling in the lips all over before applying lipstick. I love them and the price makes it a no-brainer!

on 3/27/2012 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is my daily lip liner. It's a great dupe for UD lip liner in Illegal and costs soooo much cheaper! It may not be as creamy but it has just as much stay power and pigment. Another thing about this is that it's retractable so I always keep it in my purse and don't have to fuss with a sharpener.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Please look for my comprehensive review where I compare several of these colors.

Love these lip liners. As other have already said, they are smooth, pigmented, long lasting. I love that they are retractable. Rock 'n Rose is a pinky-nude color. If you want straight up brown/nude then try latte. I use this with any nude lipstick or lip gloss and it looks great. I love it.

Popular Lip Liners