August 22, 2014 | 1210 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I literally cannot believe how great this is for the price. And, honestly, even not considering how cheap it was this is a great product. A perfect nudey pink, with a retractable style pencil that goes on as creamy as a Dior lipliner and costs 1.99? Now, that's a crazy deal. I always keep backups of this liner as it is one of my faves...and I don't use very many drugstore products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by cinderelka90

I love how until I discovered MUA I thought that some of my favorite things were stuff only I have discovered! then I see that apparently I'm not the only one...anyway this is an awesome lipliner for the price. It is the perfect nude color which I always find hard to find (especially for cheap) and I love that its retractable. Love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely must have this lip liners in every color! The color payoff is amazing, super creamy formula and great for filling in the lips all over before applying lipstick. I love them and the price makes it a no-brainer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by melcas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my daily lip liner. It's a great dupe for UD lip liner in Illegal and costs soooo much cheaper! It may not be as creamy but it has just as much stay power and pigment. Another thing about this is that it's retractable so I always keep it in my purse and don't have to fuss with a sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Please look for my comprehensive review where I compare several of these colors.

Love these lip liners. As other have already said, they are smooth, pigmented, long lasting. I love that they are retractable. Rock 'n Rose is a pinky-nude color. If you want straight up brown/nude then try latte. I use this with any nude lipstick or lip gloss and it looks great. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by HighVoltageKrissyO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect liner color for any light-nude colored lipstick. I use it with everyone I have, and my lips always look full.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

FINALLY! i have tried chanel, mac, lancome, mufe, urban decay, and more and still could not be satisfied when it came to finding the perfect lip liner. JORDANA retractable lip liners are creamy, smooth, and does not dry my lips out like others i have tried. i have rock & rose (mauvey nude) and honey dip (similar to mac's spice without the strong orange tone) and i can pair them with all of my glosses. another plus to these liners is that they don't feel heavy on my lips and blends effortlessly. HG for me

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by f33xc0re

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The moment I put this on I fell in love with it! The color is beautiful, especially on my skin tone (which is olive, but pale). I get many compliments on it, even referring to how it makes my skin look glowing. Application is a breeze- It goes on smoothly and is forgiving. It also lasts fairly well. I use it both to line and fill my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are very nice- similar to the Rimmel Exaggerate lipliners IMO. The pigmentation is amazing and they are smooth, creamy, and thicker so they have good staying power. This is a medium toned nudey brown color. Not my favorite color but very nice product. They are super cheap and the packaging is nice. Pretty good color selection too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by BlueSkiesAbove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this color, its MLBB , awesome to pair up with nudes and light pinks, it blends very well, is low price and performs like it should. The color lasts and lasts. I love Jordana lip liners! Why pay big buck$ for items that do the same thing?