April 18, 2014 | 1687 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Brithatsme43

I do not like an of the concealers in this palette. They are all so dry and almost powdery- but also a cream at the same time. They settle into every little line you have and make you look older than you are. definitely not worth the hefty price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese.

Compared to Cinema Secrets Kit #1 concealer palette, the MUFE #2 does not have enough variation to suit NC25 (much to wide of a spectrum, going twds lighter) nor a good peach-based neutralizer for under eye circles. Returned immediately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I got the palette with the green concealer at the end, which I think has the light to light-medium tones.

Overall, I like this concealer palette - it's very versatile and the colors are creamy and high pigmented. I love that I can mix or blend multiple colors together depending on my skin tone or what I'm concealing. (Very helpful if your skin tone changes from the summer to the winter!) The green is VERY helpful in combatting redness, and a tiny bit goes a long way.

The cons about this palette is that while it's a good deal for 5 highly-pigmented concealers (around $30?), it's still not cheap. Also, the concealers can be TOO heavy -it's rather hard to layer them without making it look caked-on. Also, it's not THE most pigmented concealer out there -I think Dermablend's hardcore concealers still beat this one for a chepaer price. (I'd recommend Dermablend over MUFE if you're trying to conceal something like moles or tattoos, but this palette is more than pigmented enough if you're just covering blemishes or discoloration.)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by angelgal3790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off i bought this palette in no.4 esp for the salmon orange kind of color. I had high hopes that this wud finally work for my hyperpigmentation marks..Huge disappoinment! My coastal scents camo quad at a fraction of the price does a better job. The consistency is too thin n layering this makes it too cakey. However i still use the lighter shades for under my eyes n the darker shade for contouring. Still defeats the purpose of my buy! Heartache for the amount i spent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i have the number 3, mixed skin/light complexion
ive been looking for a concealer for highlighting and shading, this is for me is really good! it doesnt conceal much, but i dont really have so much to conceal anyways, and it does not go greasy, it is matt and gives really nice colour! it is worth the price definitely loving it

UPDATE OCT 2012
so this is probably a great palette for those highlighting amd countourin begginers, seriously its perfect!
BUT not so much on the concealing. its very sheer, well a logical explanation to that is probably since its on a palette the consistency wont be as creammy or heavy than non palettes. dont get me wrong this is great for oily skin too but i just realized something, if you layer this too much, when you take flashy pictures, you will see the highlighting patch which can be weird sometimes. so ladies beware

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I spent the money to buy this product at the recommendation of a you tube guru. I found it to be ineffective in covering discolorations on my face and too thick to use under my eyes. For the cost and expectation, I was seriously disappointed. I should have returned it but did not and to this day it sits unused. Have had it for about a year - tried using it for at least two months. Interesting how different products succeed and/or fail on different people. Obviously this does not agree with my skin type and color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by purplepan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this set. I have palette #1 and #2. I don't find that this product looks cakey and I get superb coverage from it. I'm not sure why people are having trouble with this product. It's one of the best concealers I've used and I have notoriously difficult skin. I have very very dry skin and very aggressive eczema. And when I say that I mean even my dermatologist doesn't know how to approach it and I rarely find anyone else whose skin looks like mine. That being said, the green covers my facial eczema redness very nicely. I even use it to cover large areas on both my cheeks where I have the most redness and I don't see any caking. I also love the purple highlight color, it works fantastic on the bridge of my nose and on my cheek bones to highlight and accentuate.

This palette also does a fantastic job if covering my dark eye circles, and they are very bad. I've had a terrible sleep schedule since high school because I very often pulled all-nighters to study and my dark circles are terrible. I've had people refer to them as panda eyes and raccoon eyes before as well as people asking me if I have black eye makeup on... Yeah, apparently it's just that tragic. Haha

And on top of all of that, this does a great job of covering blemishes. I have a lot of allergy scarring and hyperpigmentation on my face and it covers fantastic.

I highly, highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried the No 3 Palette. It melts into your skin and dries to a matte powdery finish. It covered my undereye circles extremely well with fingers. Unfortunately for me, the colors were too light and chalky looking for my NC30 olive/ yellow tone. I looked like I was wearing a mask in photos so it's definitely not a color match, even if I blended the darker colors. These would be great for highlighting and contouring as well in a pinch but a cheaper product would suffice as these palettes aren't so cheap. Mine contains a nice rose color so that could be used as a cream base if for nothing else. I'm bummed I have to look for another color.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kelsiecurry1

This is a good palette for really pale people like myself. It contains several shades of color so you can mix them if you need a darker color in summer months. I found it covered my blemishes and scars quite well, and I did not experience any issues with "cakey" coverage as some have here. I use the green to cancel out the redness of my scars before applying any foundation or concealer, and my friends have noticed a difference! I do not use anything for my undereye circles (even though I should :() because it would settle into the fine lines I have around my eyes-however, ANY concealer or foundation will do this! Overall, this is a very good buy as you get a large amount of concealer which will last a long time, and it's amazing for super light skinned people like myself who always find matching concealer to be a nightmare!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by crazytlccool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This thing isn't worth even five bucks. ACTUALLY I think this was originally form the DOLLAR tree but marked up! Green for redness coverage? Maybe if you severely layer it on...luckily the green is covered by your foundation, but then you have a new problem of looking caked up. When I apply lightly, the green does nothing. Same for the salmon color which is supposed to help with the dark under eye circles. It has to be thick and requires me to also use the lightest concealer on top. Makes my undereye area look old!! Out of the other three concealers, only the lightest matches my NW15 skin. I have no purpose for the other two. I don't know why I'd use this dollar tree product when I still have awesome Lancome concealer in the same bag.

And might I add that it completely broke me out??