December 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by treiman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal to dry skin and after a few days of using the serum my face was COVERED in tiny little bumps. Once I stopped using this product the bumps dried out in a day or two. I'm now looking for a primer and want to try Palladio Herbal Liquid Primer but I'm scared this will happen again. Any thoughts?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Pinknomore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fabulous product!! I wear it as a moisturizer/primer it's not greasy and doesn't break me out!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MargoEliz

I was looking to start using a serum under my ordinary skin routine and thought this was an obvious go-to since I love all Olay's Regenerist products. I never break out, ever, and this within a week or two had given me little red mini bumps all over.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by yuiying

I got this as a sample when I buy Regenerist moisturizer. It's rather a generous sample size with 10ml and I got 2 tubes.

Serum texture: silicone based, non greasy texture with light fragrance.
Skin type: Ultra dry
Review:
Dryness on forehead and cracks at my lip area healed after 2 applications. I could see a natural glow (not the shiny glowing but slight dewy look), skin is smoother and supple. I apply the serum along with the Regenerist day moisturizer. Both products work well on me. My skin is turn to a 'normal' type where not very oily and not too dry. I will keep using this for the next few months and hope the effects would last.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by maimou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading some great reviews here and seeing that Paula gave it a best product shout out, I thought I would try it. Got two on sale for 11us each. Great deal..but too bad it broke me out like crazy. I have dry skin, but never any acne and yikes ! this product gave me some gorgeous big red bumps around cheeks and chin ! Too bad..was so hoping for some great results. Boo. Will try on my neck or some other body part so as to not waste !

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by silvitacampos18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily skin...forget it! not impress at all, left my skin more greasy..i wouldnt buy it again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by UGGGGGGHHH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought I was going crazy... I have been trying to take BETTER care of my skin so maybe I can prevent the monthly adult breakout. I had one large, very painful cystic pimple on my chin-area. Used this before bed a few nights in a row along with my usual (dermalogica special cleansing gel & gentle cream exfoliant, pond's rejuveness moisturizer) and woke up with SEVERAL more painful zits on my chin area.

This was the only thing that was new, so it has to be the culprit.

UGH!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

:( I really wanted to love this ! The first few times I tried god my skin felt even more like silk so soft and looked so luminous ! And I loved the fact that it absorbed right away and has wonderful antioxidants ! But unfortunately after a few days I noticed I would develope a few little pimple like white bumps around the sides of my t -Zone I thought it was pms so I gave it another try and same thing happened after just a couple days of use ! So I tried it again and same thig happened! I was so disappointed I really wanted to love it especially because I love olay idk if it's the silicones or what but this product just wasent for me :/

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Alyssa3424

I started using this right after I finished Accutane. The things I noticed immediately after using this product was that my pores decreased in size, and my skin tone was more even. Although it was a bit pricey for my budget, $25 for a little bottle, it's definitely worth it if you want flawless skin. It even helped get rid of some acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by irvinjon

I LOVE IT! Its a great treatment plus primer
I use this every day and It doesnt break me out!