July 31, 2014 | 1014 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by deppesa09

I adore this stuff. Perfect as a highlighter for the brow bone, cheek bones, and inner tear ducts. Add some to your moisturizer/foundation for a soft luminous glow all over. A little goes a very long way- and does the job beautifully. I'm in my second of many more to containers to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by iwannago

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Mac vanilla pigment so much, I use it on the inner corners of my eyes , on my brow bone and cuspids bow, I would use it on the cheeks and nose but I'm very oily... So that's a no no. But it's such a beautiful color , I really like to pack it on in the inner corners and I find it just looks so beautiful , you get so much product for the price as you require very little to do the job perfectly . Recommend to anyone!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by olivesnpitchforks

I LOVE this product! I use it as a highlighter on my eyes, cheeks, cupids bow, nose, etc., as well as an eye shadow. I'm very pale, so I have a hard time finding a highlighter that is actually light enough to do its job. In the package it looks shimmery and white, but once blended, it's a gorgeous pale rose-gold color, great for making blue eyes pop! While it is a little pricey for a tiny bottle of product, you use such a minimal amount, it truly is worth every penny. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by baljitvkaur

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is excellent product for highlighting face

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best pigment ever! This is such a versatile colour, and adds so much to any look. Used alone on the eyes its a great lid colour, giving your eyes a soft gold shimmer, as a highlight this is GORGEOUS. This also works great as a cheek highlight! Super pretty on all skin tones! I used this on darker skins all the time and it is so beautiful! On dark skin the gold just POPS. And on fair girls like me it is such a beautiful soft gold sheen. I cant say enough great things about this pigment! Everyone must buy!!!!

Only downside is the packaging, but I mean that comes with the properties of using pigments...it gets messy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by SarahB07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love my vanilla pigment!
It is the perfect product for MANY different uses. I use vanilla in the inner corners, as a wash on the lid, brow highlight, cheek highlight, nose/cupids bow highlight, mixing into foundation and even a highlight ontop of my clear lipgloss!
The product is finely milled and is a gorgeous golden pinky sheen once blended out as opposed to the whiteness of it in the jar.
A little goes a LONG way. This jar will last for years and this justifies the price!
A staple for any collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the BEST purchases I have made from MAC, and that's saying a lot considering I'm a bit of an addict... I love using this as a cheek highlighter and right above my cupids bow. It's gorgeous layered on top of Vanilla eyeshadow as a brow highlight. Would totally recommend!

http://eyeshadowaa.blogspot.com/ continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my every day pigments. I generally use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones, or under my eyebrows and in the corner of my eyes. Goes with everything! One of my all time favorites. I've been using it for about 7 years now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Cherry2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become one of my HG eyeshadows. Such a neutral, versatile color...but definitely not boring. I only wish the container wasn't so narrow and deep. The more I use, the harder it is to get my brush down in there. Would definitely repurchase, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I agree with everyone else, all the other reviews are spot on. I used this for the first time today and i love it!!! Its multipurpose and everywhere i tried it it looked fantastic, wet as an eyeshadow, in my innercorners, browbone, cheeks! Its the perfect wash of white-goldy sheen depending how much you apply, it can be really natural and really built up and both ways are glam and gorgeous! And the amount of product you get for the amount you actually have to use is ridiculous, i can't picture running out any time soon! My only gripe is I wish it came with a sifter so its less messy but who really cares, its no big deal. One of my favorite MAC products