November 23, 2014 | 2180 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Vita-K - Solution for Dark Circles Under Eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by darky

I used one whole pack in hopes that it will at least make my dark circles lighter. After many stinging, burning, and tearful situation when I appllied the cream, I discontinue using it ..
This is because I felt that the area underneath the eyes are getting wrinkly.. Advice.. worst cream to use.. so don't use it ..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

Total. garbage. Burned like hell when I put this stuff around my eyes....there's some sort of funky fumes that migrate upwards and into the eyes. Made my crepiness worse and did zilch for the dark circles. Can't even find an off label use for this it's so bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Merryn13

I have hereditary dark circles and nothing has fixed them. This product stung my eyes when I didn't put it near them. I have realized now that there really is nothing you can do, cream-wize, to fix hereditary dark-circles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

Purchased 2 tubs thanks to a BOGOF. Threw them out...I used it faithfully for about a month and notice NO change in my very dark undereye circles.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by lookabbycat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have hereditary dark circles that nothing will get rid of. Vita K didn't work for me either. It didn't get rid of my dark circles or anything else for that matter. I actually tried it until I was halfway through the jar, hoping that it would eventually work. Don't bother with this and try something else!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by reallyrosie84

Okay, I picked this up as an impulse buy when I was at TJ Max about a week ago(you can find a lot of cheap Nars skincare & Urban Decay stuff there). First day nothing, just tightening of the undereye skin. I didn't notice any patchiness, but then I use a creamy & intense undereye concealer- benefit's erase paste. 2nd day nothing, but still put on morning & night. 3rd morning, noticed my circles were a little lighter, 4th day same as 3rd. 5th day, progressively lighter, I have fair-medium skin, slightly olive cast, so my circles are more blue than purple, & probably completely hereditary. I've tried several $$$$ eye creams and they've just made my eyes greasy and my mascara run(waterproof even!). Now on the 7th day and its so far the best stuff i've used (and that was after 2 months on hylexin with no results whatsoever). I got it for $4.99 & I'm going back this weekend to stock-up. For those that say it burns, no duh, don't put it IN your eye, put in AROUND & make sure you don't have moisturizer on before, because it will get in your eyes then.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Erie

This is a review for Vita-K soulotion Professional. I bought this product because i was desperate! I have really bad circles i can bearly get them covered up with make up. So i tried this product i used one bottle with bearly any change in my circles. I was dissapointed but one day i went walgreens and saw that it was on sale for like 5 buck so i figured i would try it again but this time i followed the directions and never missed a day! And i can say it works! I see at least a 40% reduction in my circles! They are still there but its getting better everyday and i can cover them much better now with out looking like a clown with tons of makeup on! I think this product takes time but it will work if used faithfully! If you have horrible circles liek me give this a try but give it time it will work and trust me i have tried everything! Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by erilo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It doesn't work at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by belle_30x

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Total waste of money.

It tightened up the skin under my eyes, but not necessarily in a good way. It made facial expressions a little odd and too tight. It did change the skin color to a little more of a pink, but it wasn't worth the money spent.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by jennifermbrown

Update (3/8/09): Yeah - this stuff is going back to the company once I get around to mailing it. The texture is just too weird, tight, and peely. I also did not perceive any discernable difference in the color of the skin under my eyes.

---------------------------------------------

(1/18/09) It does make the skin under my eyes feel kind of tight (more like a gel than a moisturizer), but I haven't experienced the eye irritation that others have described. Perhaps I have a newer formulation? I bought this for $17 at Ulta a few days ago. I have noticed that I cannot wear makeup over it because it forms weird patches that look like lizard skin - this is patches of dried gel. As a side note, I also purchased the Vita-K lotion for blotchy skin, and I do really like the lotion a lot so far - the redness in my face is noticeably reduced after only two nights. I will be back to update my review after I have more experience with this.