December 21, 2014 | 1817 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Many products are hit or miss...you may hate what someone else raves about. I tried this cleanser from the reviews on this board, and it works great for me! LOVE this stuff! I only gave it 4 lippies because I would like it better WITHOUT the menthol. I personally do not need tingling on my face! But this cleanser works great for my aging skin. It leaves my skin clean and soft. Thanks MUA for the recommendation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by AshleyBlehm

I love this face wash. I've been using it on my sensitive combination skin for about a year now and it never breaks me out. The menthol/cooling sensation is very refreshing and the cream feel very moisturizing. My only complaint is that it is SO gentle that it doesn't completely remove my foundation. I have to begin with a makeup wipe to remove my eye makeup, then I wash my face, and then I finish off with a toner to close up my pores as well as remove excess makeup that my face wash left behind. The truth is on the cotton round, it does miss a lot of makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by iwouldrathernot

I honestly don't understand how so many people love this cleanser. When I first tried it, I thought I'd fall in love with it. I was wrong. The more I kept using it, the worse my skin looked. I have never had my face break out like that before. There were huge cystic pimples on my chin and forehead after I used this stuff. Despite all the zits, I kept using the product hoping that my acne was just a side effect of my period. I went through the entire bottle and my skin looked the worst it ever had. Definitely won't be buying this crap again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Musetta1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Somehow I did not see the word 'menthol' in the ingredient list when I decided to buy this...who puts menthol in products for the face, anyway? And then claims that dermatologists approve of their products?? As soon as I put it on, and started to feel that tingle, arghhh...

So, it may work for you if your facial skin is tough, but for me, a terrible mistake.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

Liked this at first, but found it to be too drying for my sensitive skin. Can't use this near the eye area either to clean off eye makeup. The menthol is too intense for this delicate area. I like a one step cleanser to clean & take off makeup. Wish companies would keep fragrance & menthol out of products!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

This is my hands down facial cleanser. I've tried from the most expensive to drugstore cleaners. Nothing can beat this gem for my acne prone skin.it makes my skin soft and plump every time I wash my face. Iwill use this for my whole life..

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the tingly sensation I get when I wash this off. It can be drying and if you use it to get rid of acne it might not work. I use this with an acne medication and so far I see a difference

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Andreacook101

This product is good if you dont have acne but what to clean your skin. I used this product for about 6 weeks to see if it would clear my acne. It did nothing for my acne but it made my skin feel very clean yet dried me out too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by lolipop13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! I use it with my Olay pro x face brush (also amazing I recommend it) .
I follow up with clean and clear acne control moustririzer and since 5 days ago when I started this routine my overall complexion is better! Many of my breakouts and blackheads have cleared/shrinken . I have am oily t zone and my chin and around my nose and mouth tend to get dried out . So i would say I have combination skin . Also my skin is pretty acne prone . If you have skin like mine I would recommend this routine it has helped me so much !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This cleanser gets nothing but love from me! I switch to it during the fall/winter months because its not overdrying like my usual gel cleanser. It's the right balance of oil control & moisture for my acne prone skin that's easily irritated. Highly recommend, my only gripe is that it's mentholated with a strong perfume smell.