August 30, 2014 | 1169 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Andreacook101

This product is good if you dont have acne but what to clean your skin. I used this product for about 6 weeks to see if it would clear my acne. It did nothing for my acne but it made my skin feel very clean yet dried me out too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by lolipop13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! I use it with my Olay pro x face brush (also amazing I recommend it) .
I follow up with clean and clear acne control moustririzer and since 5 days ago when I started this routine my overall complexion is better! Many of my breakouts and blackheads have cleared/shrinken . I have am oily t zone and my chin and around my nose and mouth tend to get dried out . So i would say I have combination skin . Also my skin is pretty acne prone . If you have skin like mine I would recommend this routine it has helped me so much !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This cleanser gets nothing but love from me! I switch to it during the fall/winter months because its not overdrying like my usual gel cleanser. It's the right balance of oil control & moisture for my acne prone skin that's easily irritated. Highly recommend, my only gripe is that it's mentholated with a strong perfume smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lfantu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product would be a 50/50 for me. the cream cleanser has a fragrance that sticks on to my face afterwards and its not great. Also, this cleanser doesn't really do anything. I mean it didn't make me break out or irritated, but it sure didn't do any difference to my acne. So if you're not acne-prone and you're looking for something mild to keep your skin fresh, this product could be better for you. But if your looking for a hardworking cleanser to help clear those pimples, definitely stay away from this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by MittyRitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ah, a great question! I used to always use Neutrogena since it was so cheap - but since its cheap - it did not work as well and I have VERY sensitive skin. My dermatologist recommended something more gentle and natural - and she recommended the Citrus Clear products. They are all natural with no harmful chemicals - and I saw a major difference! I would recommend them for you as well, cause it seems that your skin is very sensitive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

CAVEAT: I don't just use this as most people would and neither does my husband!

Ok now we can begin. My husband and I use this face wash to prevent ingrown hairs from shaving. Honestly it works just about any place on the body for this purpose (ladies do need to be careful about the bikini line as it has menthol in it). My husband was getting terrible ingrown hairs on his body from shaving for physio-taping for physical therapy. This product left on for a few minutes in the shower will knock that out in 1-2 uses. It also makes a nice summer shave cream! So refreshing and honestly no irritations or cuts. We have also both used it as a face wash. My husband has begun to use it just about daily in the shower and it's improved his blackhead prone oily skin. I use it more of a wash mask type of cleanser. I put it on at the beginning of my shower and let it sit on there for the length of my shower and then use my clairsonic delicate brush to remove it. This works wonders as an exfoliating combo. My skin is pretty sensitive so I don't think I could use this regularly. My husband has also used it on his shoulders and back to reduce body acne. Overall this is a great cheap widely available product that I can whole heartedly recommend for non sensitive skin types or any of the "off label" uses I have mentioned!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by jamlollipops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is honestly average, and is pretty comparable to most other drug store, acne face washes. This product didn't break me out, but it also did not particularly give my skin any improvement either. I've used this product as both a daily cleaner/mask, and it's cleansing quality as either pales in comparison to the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. However, everyone's skin is different, and if you do choose to utilize this product, I really recommend that you use a makeup remover or another facial cleanser geared towards removing your makeup before using this product. Using this product on top of your makeup alone will do nothing but smear it, and the cleanser will not penetrate deep enough to clean your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

I remember using this product years ago, and what I liked most about it was the tingly feeling it would give me. But I found it kind of helped with acne, but not too much. But it's a affordable enough product, that I say wouldn't hurt to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by erintotheizzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HG hands down. Spent all kinds of money on high end products and it turns out that classic/basic is best for my skin! That paired with my clinique D.D. Gel Moisturizer is pretty much all I use right now. Less is more :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice cleanser! Takes a little work to get it all off, but my skin feels so fresh and clean afterward. Doesn't always wash off all my makeup either, but still a good clean feeling!