Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 3/6/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Shade: 10 classic ivory

PROS:
- lightweight foundation
- dewy finish

CONS:
- no pump
- there is no shine control. After around 3 hours of wearing this, you will notice your face starting to get oily so powder is a must!
- it clings to dry patches that I get in the winter even after a good face cleanse and heavy moisturizing

on 3/6/2015 10:09:00 AM

I love the way this foundation evens out all the redness (i have super pink undertones and use the buff shade) it covers acne really well but doesn't have a heavy feel, it also leaves my skin perfectly dewy, never oily. Better than several high end foundations I've tried!

on 3/4/2015 11:06:00 PM

My HG foundation! I have dry skin and this doesnt dry out my face, makes skin look fresh and dewy, and glides on easily. I find the best way to apply is with a large stiplling brush. WORDS OF WISDOM: im very fair skin toned and usually buy the lightest color however the natural ivory is a perfect match. I read reviews that warned the buff looked bad on fair skin so go with the natural ivory!!! Only bad thing i have a random dry spot on my forehead and this clings to it (i apply cover girl Olay CC for dry spots)

on 2/25/2015 11:03:00 PM

I love and hate this liqud foundation. I use the shade 60. Soft beige I thnk its called
Pros.. it give me the coverage I need where I need it above my eyebrows nose and cheek areas tend be be very red and I hate it so I use it throuout my face .
Cons.. I hate that it turns orange I try to use the nuetrogena clear powder over it ao it wont look to dewy or oily it also leaves spots after I wipe off sweat n u can kind of see where I wiped. After awhile u can feel it on ur skin.
Overall I will and have been buying this product but I am nittttt to fond of the pricing it quite expensive for foundation almost $13 usd as I buy that I also buy the clear shine free poder to go over it and it cost the same dam price ughhh...

on 2/19/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I HATE this foundation. I could never find the right shade because this foundation line seems to be very pink toned. No matter which primer or powder I set it with, it just slipped right now. I could touch my face and there would be a patch where there was no foundation. I tried it for a few weeks and saw no improvement. This does not last what so ever. Will not be repurchasing.

on 2/17/2015 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good foundation, not great. On my normal-to-dry skin with dry/flaky patches, it applies best with a siliconey primer and/or fingers, which, despite the fact that it's relatively liquidy, indicates to me it needs a lot more "slip and warmth" to look good on my skin. The primer also helps because I also find this tends to go patchy after a few hours of wear, which a lot of foundations do, but I notice it with this more than most. Before that, it looks really gorgeous on the skin--natural, light/medium coverage, with a bit of a glow (although there is NO shimmer in this formula, hallelujah).

The lightest shade in the range, Classic Ivory 10, is a great match for my neutral/peachy skin tone. However, I am very frequently NOT the lightest shade in ANY foundation range (more like the second or third, even fourth in more extensive shade ranges like L'Oreal True Match), so if your skin tone is very fair then you'll likely be out of luck.

As for the packaging, the bottle is squat and fat and (IMO) kinda cute, but like most drugstore foundations, pump-free. Oh well, I'm used to it, so the "putting it on the back of the hand" rigmarole is fine.

Lastly, this is on the pricey side for drugstore foundations (~$15), and if it weren't for coupons and rewards at CVS I probably wouldn't have purchased this. And, after trying it, I probably won't be *re*purchasing it, unless I can find a way to make it last longer on/apply easier to my skin (but as always, YMMV).

on 2/4/2015 2:24:00 PM

I've been looking for a foundation that's a little heavier than a tinted moisturizer, but not super mask-y. Consistency-wise, this foundation fits the bill. Unfortunately, I have combination skin and this foundation doesn't play well with it. The oily areas of my face got super shiny after just a few hours, and the areas that are a bit dry and flaky made the foundation cling to dry patches and make then really stand out. Yuck. Once the oiliness and patchy-ness sets in, the coverage aspect doesn't really matter, it's just kind of a mess. The color selection was tough too--only the lightest shade looked like it could match my yellow undertones, but it's too light and makes me look kind of sickly. The heavy glass bottle packaging and strange fragrance they added to the product are also a bit annoying. I won't be using this again.

I've been using this product for about a month and I have to say it does everything it says it should do. I have a dewy glow which is perfect because I love the natural flawless look but I don't get too greasy. There may be one point in the day when I get hot and have to blot a tiny bit but other than that it's good. I hate the packaging. It's so messy, I've already spilled lots of product because of the packaging. Good foundation,terrible packaging but overall I would recommend this.

on 1/30/2015 12:49:00 AM

What a waste of money. I will probably never buy this foundation again, it oxidized and made my skin look very orange. It hung on to what little dry patches I have, did not really make my skin look "healthy" as it claimed.

on 1/29/2015 9:43:00 PM

One of my best foundation finds at the drugstore! I have combination skin and it doesn't cling to dry patches or get greasy in my oilier areas. It blends easily into the most beautiful dewy finish. My only complaint is the lack of a pump, especially since the formula is very fluid. I am willing to compromise since the actual product is phenomenal!