August 27, 2014 | 1753 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - 7 day scrub for face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by dsbirnbaum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent, mild, daily exfoliating scrub. I use it year round, every morning. It has made a big difference in deflaking and smoothing my skin. My skin is dry and sensitive. This product has caused no irritation or redness. Used in conjunction with some other products, I believe daily use of this scrub has contributed to fewer acne breakouts, which used to pose a periodic problem for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

its is a very abrasive scrub (but i like it that way) it does a really really good job and it has like this cooling sensation to it while u scrub which is very very nice too .. what i do is wet my face and go in circles for about 15-20 sec on like cheeks , forehead, chin ect ... and some time i also but a little on my micro derm abrasion tool and it gives it a lil more umph ..hope u all find this help full

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i got this in with my free gift..........its like useing lard on your face it makes me feel super oily but at lest its not drying like most scrubs...........i say only get this if you have very dry skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by peo189

It's one of my favorite scrub, it doesn't make my sensitive skin irritating and it definitely cleanse my face

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am not a fan of this scrub. I used to think it was ok, not great, but since trying something much better, this has gone down in ratings with me. The grains are too big and rough. I also don't like how my face seems greasy after I use it, necessitating that I wash with a cleanser after I use this. It irritates my skin quite a bit.

I tried Philosophy Micro Delivery Wash about 6 months ago, and that works much, much better for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by SkekTek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry guys, I know a lot of people seem to like this but I hate this product. I was assured this would be OK for delicate, sensitive skin but it's like sandpaper! Not good for my skin type at all. Have given it two lippies as it is probably good for someone who can handle a lot of scrubbing action.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by kace005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the lovliest face scrubs I've ever used. Its super gentle but also rough enough to remove ALL the flakes. My sister has dry skin and I have oily skin but we both can use it with no problems. Also, you can use it as a mask for extra moisture on dry days. 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 6:57:00 AM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product has replaced Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant as my favorite scrub. I particularly like it in the winter when my skin is drier and flakier than usual. I massage it on dry skin after cleansing but I always wet my hands at toward the ends of the scrub time to liquify it a bit and I find this works better for me. It's somewhat hard to rinse off completely so I always follow it up with another wash. This scrub is great at renewing the surface of your skin each day. It's not harsh or too abrasive and it makes your face feel fresh and clean. When I first saw the creamy consistancy I thought it might be too rich for my easily congested skin but it's not at all. It's definately one of my favorite Clinique products this winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub! This is the only scrub I have ever used, and I would describe it as classic. I have been very blessed with skin that I usually have no trouble with except for the usual hormonal acne and random bumps on my face. When these come up, I will use the scrub in my morning shower before I wash my face with cleanser. This scrub is effective enough to help with acne and bumps, yet creamy enough to be gentle on your face. I have had one tube for years; a lot goes a long way. Be careful to keep it in a dry place--my only complaint has been that since I keep it in the shower, if it gets water in the cap, it gets moldy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by noisylove

Although I got this as a GWP and did not purchase it individually, it was a really nice scrub with tiny granules and no icky scents. It made my skin feel soft but never left me reddened or raw. I'm still checking out other scrubs right now, but if I don't find something else I like more I will definitely go back to this.