October 31, 2014 | 1590 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Daydream Eyeshadow Duo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by GABYL

I tried all the hard candy baked eye shadow duo and i didn't like them because it was hard to get the color and even with a primer it didn't work? they were also to chockey i had to take them all back i did keep a blush and to lip sticks i also got the eye tattoos cant wait to try that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

A couple of years ago, my fiance (now husband) bought me some of Hard Candy's Sky Blue nail polish, and I loved the quality...but that was when Hard Candy had quality to speak of.
I happened to see a display of their new line in Wal-Mart (I know, usually a bad sign) and thought I would try some of their stuff out. I bought the Daydream Eyeshadow and took it home. My god, I had to scrape my shadow brush across the surface of this stuff in order to get any off! It's baked all right, too overdone if you ask me.
I was hoping for a bit of shimmer, but this stuff is too shiny. I usually wear my makeup only on weekdays to work, and I just don't feel comfy wearing something so shiny to my office job. Would not buy again, and do not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I borrowed this from a friend since she already had it and to see if I liked it before I bought it.
Its great stuff, its a bit messy to put on dry but there pretty rich in color.
I have had it on for 9 hours now and I do not have any creases like I normally do with other eye shadows.
I also used the Hard Candy eye primer too.
Love it!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

These colors are very, very sheer, great for a wash or highlight but not great for a bright color. I always use too faced as an eyeshadow primer and these last quite well ith that as a base. They are very blendable as well. Color pay offs on all of these baked duos seems to be on the very light end, not bright.

Here is a description of the colors in this duo themselves.....

Left side is a pretty silver grey, to my eye there is no blue in it at all as the 2 previous posters said. It is a really pretty pale silver shadow, very nice for a smoky eye.

The lilac side is a pretty pastel lilac, not bright at all, and very nice as a wash or as a light shade to compliment other colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2004 10:40:00 PM More reviews by jgirl528

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow doesn't show up so well on me. I actually have no idea how to wear light blue shadows. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 1:24:00 AM More reviews by fletch50

The lighter shade in this duo is a greyish blue, and the darker shade is more of a sky blue. My only complaint about this duo, is that I had a bit of a problem making the lighter shade show up (which is why I took off one lipstick!). Otherwise, the shadows wore really well and were easy to blend together. The duos are the exact same size as the e/s loners.