April 17, 2014 | 905 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Mason Pearson - Pure Bristle Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I love my Mason Pearson hairbrush, it has been the best beauty investment I have made since my Clairsonic Plus. The use of this brush has helped tame down my frizzies as well as give my hair lush volume. These brushes are expensive but they are so worth it. I highly recommend them to everyone I know that has hair concerns like fine, limp hair. Simply amazing!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by annieSFRBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I realize it seems obscene to spend over $100 on a brush, but it is SO worth it! You'll have this thing for a lifetime. I have had the same one for 13 years and it's still in great shape and I use it a couple times a week. I've had hair dryers melt bristles on other brushes, but this thing is indestructible. Also, leaves your hair smoother than any other flat brush I have tried.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by ozebaia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

POCKET 100% Boar Bristle Brush- is too small to use for styling or blow drying hair, but is perfect for carrying around in a handbag for tidy ups. Mason Pearson brushes are VERY expensive and an "investment", but I am now going to buy a larger brush for blow drying my hair, but I will be looking for a less expensive, but still pure bristle brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by funnyblossom

Always heard a lot about MP brushes, and never thought I would actually buy one. I regret waiting so long ... I got mine 4 weeks ago (extra large, 100%boar bristle in the dark handle color) - it is outstanding! I have been brushing morning and night, and my hair simply behaves beautifully. It is shinier, more groomed and overall just dreamy. I may buy a pocket one for trips..it is the beginning of a love affair!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by fishiebubble

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a bad brush, although I dont see the outstanding results as everyone else has gotten.

Even though its got the rubbery pad, you still get static fly away hair if you run the brush through it too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Sitare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this Brush!! So gentle on my hair, I have the small extra pure boar bristle brush, it was an anniversary present from my fiance. It instantly makes me hair soft and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by melissathemakeupartist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing brush! It does wonders for my lifeless hair! My dad got this in 1977 and its still in perfect condition!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by wejay

I saw the extra large brush in an australian dept store for $290. Ridiculous I thought. I didnt want to pay that for a brush - no matter how long it lasts. Found one online for less than half the price delivered. Still, at $130 I was still sceptical but curiousity made me go ahead and purchase. Well, i cant believe how good this brush is. My boyfriend even comments on how this brush has changed my dull dry hair into soft shiny hair. I cant figure out how it works so well - it is just a plain looking bristle brush - but it does. Wish I had bought one 20 years ago. Oh yeah, boyfriend ended up trying it on his thinning locks and ended up with 'big hair'. Scary!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best hair brush I've ever used. I've had mine for at least six years and it's still in perfect condition. My hair looks so shiny and silky from using this, and it gives that smooth blow out look. Hard to imagine a hair brush can do that but it really does. My hair's in great condition and this helps keep it that way. The bristles are fantastic and especially gentle on my fine hair. I've woken up with some disaster bed heads before and this saved me from an hour of painful combing and careful de-knotting. It can work through anything, and it's great for creating a super sleek, bump-free ponytail. I love the classic appearance and slender handle. Everything about this is beautifully made and the quality is excellent. Mine has been a true everyday staple and I love it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have waist-long blond curly hair and I am kicking myself for not purchasing this excellent brush earlier! This is an outstanding hair brush that grides through hair without pulling and gently removes all tangles. I have it in the smallest size but am planning on purchasing a larger one for me in the nearest future.