Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 11/22/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this eye cream. A little goes a long way. It never causes milia and it never runs into my eyes. I use it at night on my progressively more-hooded eyelids as well as under my eyes, and it makes my skin look smoother and fresher. I've used this for many years, because everything else I've ever tried gives me milia or irritates my eyes. I don't have any wrinkles but I have a couple of fine "smile" lines. I use Clinique Superdefense Eye Cream SPF 20 as my day cream.

on 11/22/2014 9:46:00 PM

I love this product! It does NOTHING to decrease dark circles though :( What it does do it moisturize and serve as a great base before using concealer! Using it before concealer stops that evil creasing you get when your under eye area is too dry. I would definitely recommend this product!!

on 11/18/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Used to buy it. It doesnt do much.

on 11/1/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this in conjunction w the 3 step & take the day off cleansing balm as my skincare routine & it's your basic no frills eye cremè but it doesn't cause sties, isn't sticky, provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily lids, & actually makes my eyeshadow stay on better....it helps w my under eye circles & seems to be keeping the wrinkles away (I have very few to none to begin with), but I haven't tried a lot of eye cremes but I have no reason to switch or stray. It helps soothe my skin where I have minor allergies to cosmetics & helps it heal up quick which is another thing I like. It's in many of the GWPs so you can try b4 u buy & with all the GWPs out you don't even need to buy it that often & it's very concentrated. Also you can rinse out & reuse the jar after u use it up to depot something or a travel item to stick in ur purse. The packaging is typical Clinique very classy.

on 10/27/2014 9:41:00 AM

This product is a great basic eye cream to use if you are just starting off with skincare and want just a BASIC eye cream that just hydrates. Personally I like it because it gets the job done. I don't really need to worry much about wrinkles... Yet but it's good to keep my eyes and especially under eyes hydrated considering I do go out and stay up late a lot. It's amazing before you apply your concealer. I would recommend this to anyone within the age of 16-25ish.

on 10/25/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Irritating. Caused itchiness on lids. Poor packaging, why isn't this in a tube? Don't they have scientists at Clinique that know as much as the reviewers on MUA? GWP so thankfully no $ lost

on 9/18/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the texture, so hydrating. Have used it for months and love it. I have a very dry skin around my eyes and some fine lines as well, but this cream moisture it and reduce the wrinkles pretty well.

on 9/17/2014 4:55:00 PM

I like it! Non sticky and applies perfectly.

on 9/14/2014 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for years and love it. I doesn't perform miracles but it does provide moisture without being greasy and makes my eyes slightly less puffy. It is one of the only eye creams that doesn't smear my eye makeup, in fact it even helps my eye shadow go on smoother. My eyes are very sensitive, prone to allergies, and I have ocular rosacea. This eye cream doesn't cause problems with any of my eye issues. Highly recommended if you need light moisture but don't need intense anti-aging or anti-wrinkle.

on 9/2/2014 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

To be honest i have found this product be largely useless, i admit it has added moisture to my under eye area however i have seen absolutely no change whatsoever to my bags and dark circles. It feels quite nice on the skin but in all honesty to me it's nothing more than a nice moisturizer.

Can't complain though considering i got this when some free cosmetics samples were sent out to my office and i thought i'd give it a go, considering i'm 21, no stranger to late nights out and this would have been a god send to sort out those tell tale hangover dark circles had it worked. So i'm a little dissapointed which i never usually am with clinque products.

For the price this retails at there's no way i would purchase this at full price, i am just happy i tried the free sample before throwing my money away on soemthing that just doesnt do what it says on the pot.