December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like it! Non sticky and applies perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years and love it. I doesn't perform miracles but it does provide moisture without being greasy and makes my eyes slightly less puffy. It is one of the only eye creams that doesn't smear my eye makeup, in fact it even helps my eye shadow go on smoother. My eyes are very sensitive, prone to allergies, and I have ocular rosacea. This eye cream doesn't cause problems with any of my eye issues. Highly recommended if you need light moisture but don't need intense anti-aging or anti-wrinkle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Hart93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To be honest i have found this product be largely useless, i admit it has added moisture to my under eye area however i have seen absolutely no change whatsoever to my bags and dark circles. It feels quite nice on the skin but in all honesty to me it's nothing more than a nice moisturizer.

Can't complain though considering i got this when some free cosmetics samples were sent out to my office and i thought i'd give it a go, considering i'm 21, no stranger to late nights out and this would have been a god send to sort out those tell tale hangover dark circles had it worked. So i'm a little dissapointed which i never usually am with clinque products.

For the price this retails at there's no way i would purchase this at full price, i am just happy i tried the free sample before throwing my money away on soemthing that just doesnt do what it says on the pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i used to have horrible bags under my eyes along with dark circles. probably bc i have a newborn. but not anymore. i saw immediate results after just one night of using this product. im so glad i look like im sleeping agian. even if im not

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Sophiedoodle

This eye cream is really light and moisturizes the skin around my eyes nicely.
It's not at all "sticky" or too rich, as I've experienced with cheaper eye creams.
This is the eye cream that feels the best for me, but I've used it for about a month and I haven't seen any results yet (dark circles + a little wrinkles, I'm only 21) but I will absolutely buy this again because of the feel, if it's on sale.
If I see it helps a little with the dark circles, then I would pay full price, but unless the circles get better soon, then I'll only buy it if it's on sale or I have a coupon. I received it as a gift.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I used to use this when I was in my twenties and found it to be pretty good back then when all I needed was moisture. Unfortunately as time has ticked by, this no longer meets the needs of my skin and I need an eye treatment with a little more 'Ooommph'. It's a bit pricey for what it is, but not bad for younger eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by asikay

IRRITATING USELESS TERRIBLE! I do really like clinique products and due to contact lenses use I do prefer their makeup to be sure of quality.
Irritating: This product has made my eyes tear-like feeling, uncomfortable generally.
Useless: it had no impact on my dark circles, no visible beneficial effect. I have medium dark circles.
The package is so vintage style like science has not evolved at all....It is in a Jar helping all the nutritious ingredients to oxidize fast and moving around on the cap etc when you travel and the package is turned upside down. Not to mention you are touching the cream everyday which no matter if you have washed hands it is not hygienic
I have no eye-sensitivity. I use contact lenses of almost any brand. I wrote a similar review in the Clinique.com website..and it has disappeared! I do not doubt now why it is voted 4.7/5 best seller product!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by sistercurare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As most of you I tested it in a GWP size. I am 40 with dry skin but not any visible wrinkies as I drink a lot of water, so I don't need a lot. I would not buy this however if it cost only 10 e. NOPE, avoid, just a waste of time and money. plus that jar packaging is terrible

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an OK eye cream, but did not make any difference whatsoever on lines or dark circles. I have a few samples as Clinique tends to put it in every Bonus Time kit available these days so I thought I might as well use them all... It does a pretty good job at moisturising the area under the eyes and making it soft, and it really very good before applying concealer, but unfortunately nothing more than that. I didn't notice any difference in my under eye lines either. I really loved Vichy's Liftactiv Retinol HA which for some reason I have trouble finding these days - this was by far the best eye cream I have ever used, and I really saw a big difference. Needless to say, when the samples are over, I won't be rushing to buy this thing...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First I would like to start my review by venting my frustration about Clinique. Its is dermatology tested (like most brands anyway), antioxidant enriched (often) and fragrance free, so it should be great for the skin, right? Then how come it never works for me?!

This eye cream is supposed to prevent firsts signs of ageing and moisturise well. I used a 7ml little pot I was given as GWP. The pot last over a month which is good. However, this did not have any effect on me apart from providing basic moisture. I haven't been getting enough sleep and so have dark circles. This did nothing about them even though I used it twice a day. I don't have wrinkles yet, but form these very fine lines around my eyes when I smile, if my skin is not really well moisturised. This didn't change that either.

Application wise, the pot is unhygienic as we know. The texture of the cream feels nice on the skin, however it also feels very silicone like (I wonder why!) and some people might not like that. Takes a little bit to be absorbed and sometimes I feel as it if it is not properly absorbed or just sits on my skin- this doesn't happen always though.

Overall this performed as a very basic moisturiser, providing a hint of moisture and not much else. It is definitely not worth the price it costs!