April 16, 2014 | 973 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Zoelee0406

This is one of my favourite eye cream, I mostly use it at night. It is light, gentle and fragrance free. I don't really use it at day time, because it make my eyes some sort of greasy feeling, but it is not greasy just feels slippery :D it make my eye makeup pretty hard to apply ,over all I like it, and it works great for me minus that.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am about half-way through my jar and I would not buy it again. It is moisturizing, yes, and makes my eye area feel soft, yes, but did I see a reduction in my eye circles? No. Did it aide in my making my fine line less pronounced? No. It even deepened! I paid $40 for this eye cream and I'm a broke college student so I'm going to use it until it's finished, but I will not repurchase. If anyone knows of any great under-eye creams that prevent fine lines, please let me know.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

On my third jar of this. My thoughts:
1. It moisturizes my eye area really well, but not greasy at all, which I love
2. Can be used to prep the eyes before applying concealer
3. I use this as a "day" eye cream and the All About Eyes Rich as a "night" eye cream.
4. The only time it does not work is when the weather is super cold (my undereye will go terribly dry) - I'll use All About Eyes Rich on both day and night instead.

Note: If you feel disappointed about this product because it does not erase your dark circles, I see your point. But honestly I dont think there are really products out there which can do this (I've tried numerous eye creams - got super dark undereye circles yay). In terms of moisturizing ability I think this product works wonderfully most of the time.

(Wanted to start a beauty blog but would like a bit of feedback from my posts here first so I can further improve - pls rate if you find this helpful or unhelpful! Thanks so much)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by bbaydemir

For mid-twenties it is great and satisfying. I used it just for moister and prevent damaging because of make-ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Beaearl93

Absolutely adore this product! I personally suffer from puffy eyes, and dark bags. After 3 weeks, all puffiness has gone, and my dark circles have most definitely improved! Absorbs fast & works well under makeup. You also get a large quantity. I find it works best with all about eyes rich at night and just the standard all about the eyes in the day. Fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use this at night and I mix my benefit Boing concealer with it when I apply it under my eyes. Really great stuff. I will say that usually once or twice a week I will use philosophy hope in a jar for dry skin instead because I like the emollient feel of that. Sometimes I want to feel a heavy moisturizer around my eyes... maybe I'm weird. This is lightweight, absorbs fast, non greasy. Very easy to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

at first i thought it's working, but after 2 days of using it only at night - it really dried my eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by KendraGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi girls, this is my first review. I like Clinique All About Eyes because it keeps my eyes bright. It gets rid of my dark eye circles when I use this consistently for weeks. I am always on the search of great eye creams and this is certainly one of the better ones that I have used!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Bellavistarn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used All About Eyes mostly under my eye area makeup for over 15 years. I like the texture and anti-puffing effect. It must be a good moisturizer since I don't have any crow's feet and just minimal wrinkles around my eye area. My friends are jealous. I can vouch for the long term effects of this product. My 27 year old daughter has started using this now so that she can have great skin around her eyes when she's older "just like mom"!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that this doesn't burn or hurt when it gets in eyes and leaves a soft velvety finish.

It's great for overnight and under concealer (i use origins quick, hide). I love this!

I wish they would take it out of a jar and put it in a tube.