September 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First I would like to start my review by venting my frustration about Clinique. Its is dermatology tested (like most brands anyway), antioxidant enriched (often) and fragrance free, so it should be great for the skin, right? Then how come it never works for me?!

This eye cream is supposed to prevent firsts signs of ageing and moisturise well. I used a 7ml little pot I was given as GWP. The pot last over a month which is good. However, this did not have any effect on me apart from providing basic moisture. I haven't been getting enough sleep and so have dark circles. This did nothing about them even though I used it twice a day. I don't have wrinkles yet, but form these very fine lines around my eyes when I smile, if my skin is not really well moisturised. This didn't change that either.

Application wise, the pot is unhygienic as we know. The texture of the cream feels nice on the skin, however it also feels very silicone like (I wonder why!) and some people might not like that. Takes a little bit to be absorbed and sometimes I feel as it if it is not properly absorbed or just sits on my skin- this doesn't happen always though.

Overall this performed as a very basic moisturiser, providing a hint of moisture and not much else. It is definitely not worth the price it costs!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

First i dislike the packaging a jar is not convenient. This eye cream did absolutely nothing for me i do not have any serious issues however i saw no change i wont buy this again. I have moved on to SIMPLE eye roller.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by pianoBUTTER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Did nothing good to my eyes. It didn't reduce any fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles or puffiness.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First let me say that I have VERY dry skin. Any product that claims to be super moisturizing, especially around my eyes is worth a try. I have clear skin, and haven't had a breakout or pimple since my teens.

I am not a fan of clinique. I find their products to perform poorly and be overpriced. Clinique was my first "high-end" brand, and I used a lot of their products before I learned more about makeup. This product was the final straw, I will never use another Clinique product.

I received a deluxe sample of this eye cream. It was free, why not try it? I don't mind the texture, and thought it did an ok job of moisturizing underneath the eye. Puffiness was slightly reduced. (nothing that I couldn't get from a much less expensive drug store brand)

3 days later, the breakouts from this product! I had full on lines of pimples under my eyes in the area I used this. Pimples on top of pimples. Worst breakout of my life.

HATE this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is ok not amazing but ok I have to agree what other people have said about the silicone in this creme its basically a silicone enriched cream that is simply not beneficial in terms of treating dark circles lines and puffiness but it makes a good base for concealer that ofcourse being the silicone. thankfully I got to sample this and did not waste my money on this this one is indeed a miss.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Caroline2807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on recommendations from various websites and being 24 and suffering from dehydration lines around the eyes I was really excited to try this as I don't want to look old before my time. However I have come to realise that this product is basically a expensive undereye primer and that's about it. In my experience it really hasn't done anything which after paying so much is actually quite upsetting.
If you want a great hydrating eyecream then go to either kiehls midnight concentrate for eyes or the mario badescu olive eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This feels so cheap and jam packed with silicone. It gets rid of that tight feeling around my eyes after cleansing, but that's about it. It's so slippery and synthetic feeling. I'll use up the pot but will not repurchase.

EDIT: This went in the trash. I started getting rashes on my eye lids that completely stopped once I stopped using this. (I get dry skin patches elsewhere on my body, but this triggered it in a spot I usually don't get)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This eye cream is okay.. nothing to write home about. I rarely buy it. .. but it is usually part of Cliniques gift with purchase. I always happen to have a small container. Its very thin and watery in texture. I dont think it moisturized very well. I would not go out of my way to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Rexanma

It's too expensive and doesn't do anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep buying this again and again even though I'm not amazed by the results. I think it is because it is the cheapest eye cream at Sephora. I think it's just a simple eye care product but not a good long-term product if you are looking for anti-aging prevention.