September 2, 2014 | 1904 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First let me say that I have VERY dry skin. Any product that claims to be super moisturizing, especially around my eyes is worth a try. I have clear skin, and haven't had a breakout or pimple since my teens.

I am not a fan of clinique. I find their products to perform poorly and be overpriced. Clinique was my first "high-end" brand, and I used a lot of their products before I learned more about makeup. This product was the final straw, I will never use another Clinique product.

I received a deluxe sample of this eye cream. It was free, why not try it? I don't mind the texture, and thought it did an ok job of moisturizing underneath the eye. Puffiness was slightly reduced. (nothing that I couldn't get from a much less expensive drug store brand)

3 days later, the breakouts from this product! I had full on lines of pimples under my eyes in the area I used this. Pimples on top of pimples. Worst breakout of my life.

HATE this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is ok not amazing but ok I have to agree what other people have said about the silicone in this creme its basically a silicone enriched cream that is simply not beneficial in terms of treating dark circles lines and puffiness but it makes a good base for concealer that ofcourse being the silicone. thankfully I got to sample this and did not waste my money on this this one is indeed a miss.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Caroline2807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this on recommendations from various websites and being 24 and suffering from dehydration lines around the eyes I was really excited to try this as I don't want to look old before my time. However I have come to realise that this product is basically a expensive undereye primer and that's about it. In my experience it really hasn't done anything which after paying so much is actually quite upsetting.
If you want a great hydrating eyecream then go to either kiehls midnight concentrate for eyes or the mario badescu olive eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This feels so cheap and jam packed with silicone. It gets rid of that tight feeling around my eyes after cleansing, but that's about it. It's so slippery and synthetic feeling. I'll use up the pot but will not repurchase.

EDIT: This went in the trash. I started getting rashes on my eye lids that completely stopped once I stopped using this. (I get dry skin patches elsewhere on my body, but this triggered it in a spot I usually don't get)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This eye cream is okay.. nothing to write home about. I rarely buy it. .. but it is usually part of Cliniques gift with purchase. I always happen to have a small container. Its very thin and watery in texture. I dont think it moisturized very well. I would not go out of my way to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Rexanma

It's too expensive and doesn't do anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep buying this again and again even though I'm not amazed by the results. I think it is because it is the cheapest eye cream at Sephora. I think it's just a simple eye care product but not a good long-term product if you are looking for anti-aging prevention.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Zoelee0406

This is one of my favourite eye cream, I mostly use it at night. It is light, gentle and fragrance free. I don't really use it at day time, because it make my eyes some sort of greasy feeling, but it is not greasy just feels slippery :D it make my eye makeup pretty hard to apply ,over all I like it, and it works great for me minus that.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am about half-way through my jar and I would not buy it again. It is moisturizing, yes, and makes my eye area feel soft, yes, but did I see a reduction in my eye circles? No. Did it aide in my making my fine line less pronounced? No. It even deepened! I paid $40 for this eye cream and I'm a broke college student so I'm going to use it until it's finished, but I will not repurchase. If anyone knows of any great under-eye creams that prevent fine lines, please let me know.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

On my third jar of this. My thoughts:
1. It moisturizes my eye area really well, but not greasy at all, which I love
2. Can be used to prep the eyes before applying concealer
3. I use this as a "day" eye cream and the All About Eyes Rich as a "night" eye cream.
4. The only time it does not work is when the weather is super cold (my undereye will go terribly dry) - I'll use All About Eyes Rich on both day and night instead.

Note: If you feel disappointed about this product because it does not erase your dark circles, I see your point. But honestly I dont think there are really products out there which can do this (I've tried numerous eye creams - got super dark undereye circles yay). In terms of moisturizing ability I think this product works wonderfully most of the time.

(Wanted to start a beauty blog but would like a bit of feedback from my posts here first so I can further improve - pls rate if you find this helpful or unhelpful! Thanks so much)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No