Softsoap SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

What a great find for such a great price! This product is fantastic! This hand soap itself cleans your hands just as well as any other other one that is pricier and feels just as luxurious. It comes out the pump pretty liquidity and when rubbed it lathers into a white foam. The smell isn't all that but it does smell clean and well, like soap! Hey, for the price of a dollar for a regular size and then the option of a jumbo one for refills, I'm not complaining!

Also, Milk & Honey is a creamy beige/yellow color which is what attracted my mom and I to it. My mom was changing her bathroom set from a blue to a beige one and we like to match the soap the bathroom colors, so we went shopping in a drugstore for the soap and other things. You see, I normally go for soaps from Bath & Body Works because they smell ama-zing and are either foamy or have those microbeads in them but the closest one to us is a half hour away!!! This certainly gives B&BW a run for their money!! Def. Repurchase.

on 7/9/2013 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

You guys are cute! It's funny how such a cheap product can make such a big difference, but I have to agree. My friend and neighbor regularly keeps this in his bathroom, and I LOVE using it. It smells so good, and it really keeps your hands nice and soft. As soon as I run out of my current soap I'll be purchasing a bottle of this, along with the big refill bottle.

Smells fantastic, very moisturizing, and pretty cheap. Recommended!

on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I have about 6 bottles of this. Its so cheap and is the best smelling and least drying of every hand soap Ive ever tried.

on 1/30/2013 12:27:00 AM

I went to Las Vegas, NV in November to work a convention and I forgot my foaming hand soap at home. I knew the air was going to be dry and cold (like my Grandma's house in Denver, CO gets). I went to the CVS down the street from my hotel and found this on sale for less than $1.

The skin on my hands get really chapped and cracked during winter months (hence why I use foam soaps), but this was a lifesaver! It did not burn my hands, it has a pleasant smell that seems to last on me, and it was cheap.

Good size for the price and a definite re-purchase!

The only thing I didn't like was trying to transport it home when I went back to CA. The pump makes it difficult to travel with, so I put it in a ziploc bag. Thank goodness I did, because it leaked through the top and went everywhere. I wish the pump locked like the B&BW foam soaps.

Overall, I am very pleased :)

on 1/30/2013 12:07:00 AM

I love this hand soap! I use this in my bathroom, & I am constantly washing my hands. This soap does not irritate or dry my hands out (& I have hand eczema, so that's important). I also love the smell & how cheap this is! I ended up buying the huge refillable bottle because overall, it's a better value that way. I will definitely continue to buy this.

on 11/5/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this to wash my hands . I wash them very frequently. While it doesn't leave my hands dry like other commercial soaps , it does dry them if i wash too often. For which I need some hand lotion . I like the price though, most other gentle soaps are ridiculously priced . I guess I'll keep this around till i find something better to invest in

on 10/18/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Love this stuff. It's thick and rich and smells so yummy. Plus it's usually on sale for only 99 cents.

on 9/18/2012 9:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pretty much what everyone else has said!
I love love love this hand soap. It smells great, moisturizes amazingly, feels good on the skin, suds well and leaves hands feeling super clean and soft! We use this in the kitchen and always have a huge jug refill!

on 8/7/2012 5:18:00 PM

Funny thing you can pick this up at my local dollar store. But hey smells nice and leaves my hands soft and nicely scented.. Wont dry my skin so this is a plus!