Softsoap Moisturizing Hand Soap - Milk and Honey

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Exactly what I want in a hand soap; moisturizing, not overly drying, no anti-bac, light fragrence and cheap price tag.

Will buy over and over, check online for coupons and sales, i ususally get these for about $0.75 to $1.00 each. A little goes a long way.

Has anyone tried using this product to wash your face? I use the cucumber one and its antibacterial so my face is breaking out much less than before.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love this product ~ the scent is amazingly comforting! I wish they sold just the scent!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this soap in the whole house. Great for the kitchen and bathroom. It's quite moisturizing (particularly helpful in the winter months) and it smells good. Very inexpensive. I've purchased this numerous times and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This winter took a huge toll on my hands as well as using a harsh dish detergent for weeks without noticing that it was causing the skin on my fingertips to crack. While I was at my local Dollar Tree, I saw this and decided to try it out as I ran out of handsoap at home and was looking to replenish my stock. I normally use BBW or Method hand soaps. This didn't dry out my hands and actually leaves them feeling clean. It has a very comforting and mild scent. My hands are finally able to heal from all the abuse I put them through. Highly recommend this if you want a moisturizing hand soap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

What a great find for such a great price! This product is fantastic! This hand soap itself cleans your hands just as well as any other other one that is pricier and feels just as luxurious. It comes out the pump pretty liquidity and when rubbed it lathers into a white foam. The smell isn't all that but it does smell clean and well, like soap! Hey, for the price of a dollar for a regular size and then the option of a jumbo one for refills, I'm not complaining!

Also, Milk & Honey is a creamy beige/yellow color which is what attracted my mom and I to it. My mom was changing her bathroom set from a blue to a beige one and we like to match the soap the bathroom colors, so we went shopping in a drugstore for the soap and other things. You see, I normally go for soaps from Bath & Body Works because they smell ama-zing and are either foamy or have those microbeads in them but the closest one to us is a half hour away!!! This certainly gives B&BW a run for their money!! Def. Repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

You guys are cute! It's funny how such a cheap product can make such a big difference, but I have to agree. My friend and neighbor regularly keeps this in his bathroom, and I LOVE using it. It smells so good, and it really keeps your hands nice and soft. As soon as I run out of my current soap I'll be purchasing a bottle of this, along with the big refill bottle.

Smells fantastic, very moisturizing, and pretty cheap. Recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I have about 6 bottles of this. Its so cheap and is the best smelling and least drying of every hand soap Ive ever tried.

I went to Las Vegas, NV in November to work a convention and I forgot my foaming hand soap at home. I knew the air was going to be dry and cold (like my Grandma's house in Denver, CO gets). I went to the CVS down the street from my hotel and found this on sale for less than $1.

The skin on my hands get really chapped and cracked during winter months (hence why I use foam soaps), but this was a lifesaver! It did not burn my hands, it has a pleasant smell that seems to last on me, and it was cheap.

Good size for the price and a definite re-purchase!

The only thing I didn't like was trying to transport it home when I went back to CA. The pump makes it difficult to travel with, so I put it in a ziploc bag. Thank goodness I did, because it leaked through the top and went everywhere. I wish the pump locked like the B&BW foam soaps.

Overall, I am very pleased :)