Softsoap SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I have about 6 bottles of this. Its so cheap and is the best smelling and least drying of every hand soap Ive ever tried.

on 1/30/2013 12:27:00 AM

I went to Las Vegas, NV in November to work a convention and I forgot my foaming hand soap at home. I knew the air was going to be dry and cold (like my Grandma's house in Denver, CO gets). I went to the CVS down the street from my hotel and found this on sale for less than $1.

The skin on my hands get really chapped and cracked during winter months (hence why I use foam soaps), but this was a lifesaver! It did not burn my hands, it has a pleasant smell that seems to last on me, and it was cheap.

Good size for the price and a definite re-purchase!

The only thing I didn't like was trying to transport it home when I went back to CA. The pump makes it difficult to travel with, so I put it in a ziploc bag. Thank goodness I did, because it leaked through the top and went everywhere. I wish the pump locked like the B&BW foam soaps.

Overall, I am very pleased :)

on 1/30/2013 12:07:00 AM

I love this hand soap! I use this in my bathroom, & I am constantly washing my hands. This soap does not irritate or dry my hands out (& I have hand eczema, so that's important). I also love the smell & how cheap this is! I ended up buying the huge refillable bottle because overall, it's a better value that way. I will definitely continue to buy this.

on 11/5/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this to wash my hands . I wash them very frequently. While it doesn't leave my hands dry like other commercial soaps , it does dry them if i wash too often. For which I need some hand lotion . I like the price though, most other gentle soaps are ridiculously priced . I guess I'll keep this around till i find something better to invest in

on 10/18/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Love this stuff. It's thick and rich and smells so yummy. Plus it's usually on sale for only 99 cents.

on 9/18/2012 9:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pretty much what everyone else has said!
I love love love this hand soap. It smells great, moisturizes amazingly, feels good on the skin, suds well and leaves hands feeling super clean and soft! We use this in the kitchen and always have a huge jug refill!

on 8/7/2012 5:18:00 PM

Funny thing you can pick this up at my local dollar store. But hey smells nice and leaves my hands soft and nicely scented.. Wont dry my skin so this is a plus!

on 5/16/2012 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite hand soap I think it pairs up well the the honeysuckle and orange body wash. It doesn't dry my hands out like the orange and clear anti-bacterial soaps do, and it smells waay better. The smell is very comforting and I'm obsessed with it I wish they sold it in body wash form, but whatever the orange and honey suckle body wash smells just as good.

on 8/13/2011 10:56:00 AM

I love using this handsoap for the way it leaves my hands soft after using. The warm and comforting scent is nice and subtle. A little goes a long way as it lathers very well and doesn't strip the moisture from my skin. I like to try all the different Softsoap scents, but this one stood out. This is one I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/3/2011 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my family's staple hand soap. I originally bought it based on the scent, which is yummy and warm, but not overly strong. It doesn't linger long on my skin, which I like. It lathers well and does not dry out my hands, which I love.