October 26, 2014 | 1571 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by marriedtotham0b

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a BEAUTIFUL blush that really looks and feels great on the face. It looks especially gorgeous paired with dewy foundation. The packaging is quite cheap but the product itself is wonderful.

Another tip...I recommend you watch "gossmakeupartist" video on youtube on how to apply blush. I realized I have been applying blush wrong my whole life and application is everything if you want to get the most of your makeup!
Here's the link:

Hope I helped! Xo

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Closest ds DUPE for NARS orgasm! Super blendable, soft and pigmented enough for my NC25 skin (may not show up on darker skin tones unlike the infamous HE one). Appears as a pearly cool toned pink sheen on me that gives a flushed glow. Absolutely love this, my most used blush in the winter especially.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sagiegens

I think Covergirl's Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk is a great product. When stumbling upon it, I was searching for a cheap light pink blush with a powder texture. This was the best I could find in the drug store. The packaging scared me at first because it was a little confusing. I eventually figured out how to close it and it was fine. The blush does have a fragrance but it is not too overbearing. It is actually quite pleasant. The color payoff is phenomenal. Maybe too good... Even if it looks like there is little product on the blush brush, there is a ton. So blending may be necessary for some. I definetly need to blend even more so every time using this blush. I feel like my acne acts up a bit when I do have this blush on. Nothing too extreme though. I usually stay away from Covergirl from past experiences with their products but I would pick this blush up again even though it isn't a very light color. It's still very nice and is worth a try. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by goblinwand

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cheekers has been on MUA reviews for 10 years, and in stores a lot longer. The original idea of Cheekers from Cover Girl was to have your blush with you in a small, portable case including the brush. CG created several shades and presently there are 18, so you can have as many as you need for different moods and color schemes without breaking your piggy bank. This review is for Rose Silk, which I would say is my perfect every day and night shade. It's sheer, buildable color lasts all day until it's time to wash you face, or all through a long night. There is no glitter or sparkle! Just a natural-looking glow that blends into your skin whether it's bare or you're wearing foundation. The fragrance is reminiscent of Noxzema, with eucalyptus leaf oil and clove flower oil. I actually like the fragrance and it dissipates after a while on your face. The brush is handy to have if you don't want to carry a full-sized blush brush or brush set while traveling, although the rectangle blush pan makes it a little difficult to just touch a blush brush like a round or square. I just swirl my regular blush brush around on the color and it works well. You can always save the little brush for blending small areas, like eyeshadow. I have blue eyes, a neutral skin tone that looks great in cool colors and this shade is just so pretty and natural. I get a kick out of it being a dupe for Nars Orgasm, at a fraction of the cost! I will definitely repurchase this little drugstore gem time and again!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by habana

I've been using Cover Girl blushes for over 20 years. Rose silk gives such a nice natural rosy flush to my cheeks. The color lasts and you can't beat the price. I pay $4 at Walmart. There's a good reason CG cheekers are a classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by marinabennett

After reading a ton of positive MUA reviews about this blush, I decided to give it a try. Verdict: no regrets!
This blush is lovely. It has a very buildable, natural colour to it, which I think is great.
Secondly, it stays on all day (at least for me).

I don't mind the smell, though from many reviews I've seen on here, a lot of people can't stand it. Once it's on my face, I can't smell it, and that's all that matters.

I also don't mind the brush, unlike the majority of reviewers. It gets the job done adequately, which is all I'm really looking for.

Overall, I think this was a great purchase. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE the color of the blush and on my skin it looks great i especially like the shimmer but i don't know if it was just me getting zits because of the time of the month or if it was the blush. All and all it's not a bad blush there just is better out there

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Before I had children and my husband became a graduate student I only used expensive make-up and was especially fond of Nars. I have not bought any Nars make-up for at least five years now because it is completely out of my price range. Nars Orgasm was my favourite blush and I have to say that this blush is an incredibly close match. I actually think it is a bit prettier! I love the sheen it has which makes it almost a highlighter for me. I often apply a small bit over a matte blush like ELF's "Pink Passion". The drawback for me is the ugly compact and useless brush but for the price I am not going to take off a star. I AM going to take a star off for the hideous perfume. It does smell awful in an overpowering old-fashioned sort of way. However, I don't find that the perfume lingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sparklesxox

Although I religiously check makeupally for reviews on everything before I purchase, I never before felt compelled to write my own for any product. However, for the covergirl cheekers blush in rose silk, I felt that I needed to add my own two cents. This ladies, delivers what Nar's orgasm promises, but fails to do. There is no chunky glittery drag queen-esque look when wearing this blush. Oh, no. There is however a beautiful, youthful pinky peach sheen to one's cheeks, reminiscent of childhood romps in the park. This is the blush that works with everything. The one you wear when you want to look pretty and innocent. The kind of blush that prompts the cute barista at starbucks to comment on your beautiful skin and ask for your number. Seriously, ladies, at 3 dollars, you have nothing to lose!

Hey ladies, it has been a while and I felt that i should add to my earlier review. This blush does not look good on those with a darker complexion. I range from NC35 to NC 40.(im half indian so i darken fast) While this looks good on me in the dead of winter, it does not suite my summer skin. You can defiantly see a silver sheen to it. Not attractive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

Love this blush So far this is the best blush I ever used. Gives a nice soft pinky glow but looks very natural. This has teensy tiny sparkles in it that not visible unless your up super close. The only negatives about this product is the smell of it (which isn't bad I smelt a lot worst cosmetics) I prefer my makeup to be scent free the packaging sucks is and looks cheap the brush it come with is awful scratchy and itchy. I tossed it out but this stuff is amazing