July 23, 2014 | 1034 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Eye shadows

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this e/s in plum and I love it. Beautiful deep purple color. Very pigmented and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love them.
So pigmented, pans are bigger than most lines, big variety of colors...what else can ya ask for?

Oh, and I love that the single container eye shadows aren't glued in! Extra plus!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sss215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently made a trip to NYC and stopped by the MUFE
store to start my MUFE eyeshadow collection off right!
The e/s section at the store trumps what sephora has to
offer so if you are ever in the city you have to drop by there. I asked the MA if you can call & order from the storeand she said yes at the flat rate of 8.50. That is what I plan to do in the future for pan shadows. Just an FYI.Okay I hauled the 4x4 palette,
and filled it with shadows # 48: a rust orange with a hint of
shimmer. I like that it's not completely flat like MAC's rule, it's a little deeper too. #58: a deep plum/deep dark
wine color. MAC has nothing like it. the color payoff is beautiful. It stains a bit when swatched on my hand and washed off. Proof that the color is going to be long wearing. #81 is a navy blue
with light shimmer. Like a darker MAC deep truth. Lovely! The last one I hauled was the infamous #92. I see
why it's to well loved. It's bright and blendable. Very
pretty and will look good on everyone. I love them all for
the color payoff and the price was right. Pans are $13.00 at
the store as opposed to 19.00 with packaging at sephora.
Oh, I forgot to add #58, 48, and 92 also can be used a
blushes. On their labels it says blush powder. At the
MUFE store, shadows and blushes are all together you
just pick what you want.
The brand really makes a good matte shadow. MAC
has the veluxe pearls on lock, but they can't really top
MUFE's matte shadow offerings. They are just
awesome.I don't even want to buy any
shadows but MUFE now. I am hooked.

I purchased the mirrored x4 palette with

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by GreenBeauty

Love it! Love it! Love it! A little goes a long way and lasts all day.Well,I suppose it depends on your climate,but where I live a little touch up is all you need if you want the full intensity from initial application.The color range and is huge and they blend beautifully and easily.No creasing.I'm sold! It does seem a bit pricey at first,but the shadows last a super long time because the high intensity of the pigment.It takes a while to even make a dent i the shadow! When I go to Sephora,it's so hard to pick which colors to buy because I love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I got MUFE 92 & 75 (purple and pink) both of these stain my lids, but that means they last all day & night! They are super pigmented. I just need to dip my brush in and i get insane color payoff! I really want to try the other MUFE eyeshadows since im really impressed with the two i have

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my eyes, I find that MUFE shadows apply very pigmented, but fade quickly. They are also slightly chalky and not the easiest to blend (compared to brands like Dior and Shu). However, the shadows never look powdery, no matter how much I apply. I prefer to use MUFE shadows on cheeks, as they are supposed to be a multi-use product. I use the matte finishes, since the satins and shimmers break me out. The formula is not my favorite, but there are favorites I buy again and again. MUFE sells unique colors I can't find elsewhere, and their sleek packaging is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

LOVE THESE! I got the 92(already reviewed that) and the 75. I love #75! Its a neon hot pink color that is so pigmented and lasts all day with UDPP(I haven't tried MUFE eyeshadows without UDPP so i can't comment on the staying power without) I get many compliments like "wow i love your eyeshadow its sooo bright!" Or "wow your eyes look so pretty!" Expensive, but they will last me a long time. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by shwinky

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

just got my first 3 MUFE e/s today, 92, 84 and 311. Best purchases of my life. I have never used eyeshadow like these before, from the pigmentation, to the texture, everything is a DREAM. I can't wait to buy more colors, hands down best e/s I've ever used in my life. Better than MAC and NARS !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Had to add my review here too. I love these shadows like all of you do. I could repeat everything already said but it will be enough to say, I agree. The colors are amazing, the texture is top of the line, and so is the staying power. The main reason I wanted to add a review here is to tell you all how I get around breaking a nail, or chipping my polish when I open these. I use my metal nail file, or any flat, thin, object and put it under the little lift thing, give a light twist up and poof, it is open. Works everytime and no chips! I love the containers because they do stay closed. No mess, no waste, but hard on nails unless you use something to open it with. One side of a tweezer works well too. ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by ulula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's kind of hard to describe why these are so special but here goes. I have a lot of eyeshadows from various brands I like for very different reasons and some I am willing to spend $$$$ on (Nars) but nothing outperforms MUFE. If I couldn't afford a little extra I wouldn't buy Nars but I would scrape the cash together for this. They are worth every penny. Unfortunately I don't have much of a stash because I already invested in other brands before finding this.
-It is extremely finely milled but unlike some finely milled shadows it isn't soft or crumbly. There is zero fallout. It's almost microscopically milled. Not only will pigment not land under your eyes it also won't pile up loose in the pan or fall off your brush. It's so smooth, fine and precise it's almost more like an inky paint than a powder. You can even do fine, totally opaque lines with it with an eyeliner brush.
-A lot of shadows are heavily pigmented but can be so dark they are hard to blend out. This is so heavily pigmented it is totally opaque in swatches but if you want to blend it it will fade out. If you want to layer it it will layer. It's going to magically do whatever you want it to do unlike a lot of shadows that can only go on intense but then won't blend.
-Several of their shades have a very unusual matte finish. It is hard to find good mattes especially matte brights but their matte colors are not at all powdery or chalky or drag queenish. They are like a velvety kind of matte. Just totally pure, butter smooth color.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No