November 28, 2014 | 1814 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Eye shadows

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by HRubin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this shadow in Black 4, for lining my eyes, so I cannot comment on it as an actual shadow.

Packaging: Poor. It is a slim little case that closes firmly, but seems almost flimsy. For $20, I would usually expect a mirror or at least a thicker, more sturdy case.

Product: This shadow is a very dark matte black, which I dab over my gel liners to make them darker and fill in gaps on my lashline with a flat liner brush. The shadow lasts quite a long time and is very finely milled and smooth.

Price: The product is of very fine quality, but for $20 I expected a mirror or at least a cheap applicator. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jdeyron

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nicely pigmented eye shadows. I like the colors and they blend pretty well. My favorite is the dark deep brown. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by colorlessgreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Their matte eye shadows are my staples. Even though Iím a drug store makeup junkie, I have to admit the quality of the eye shadows is phenomenal. Though other finishes (satiny, iridescent, and diamond) do not impress me so much, the mattes are something you canít find anywhere but MUFE. I have 165 (Grey Beige), 076 (Beige), 162 (True Brown), all of which are super pigmented and long-lasting even on my oily lid. The packaging design is one drawback. It has kinda cheap touch for the price, and I am not fond of the magnetic close lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this e/s in plum and I love it. Beautiful deep purple color. Very pigmented and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love them.
So pigmented, pans are bigger than most lines, big variety of colors...what else can ya ask for?

Oh, and I love that the single container eye shadows aren't glued in! Extra plus!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sss215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently made a trip to NYC and stopped by the MUFE
store to start my MUFE eyeshadow collection off right!
The e/s section at the store trumps what sephora has to
offer so if you are ever in the city you have to drop by there. I asked the MA if you can call & order from the storeand she said yes at the flat rate of 8.50. That is what I plan to do in the future for pan shadows. Just an FYI.Okay I hauled the 4x4 palette,
and filled it with shadows # 48: a rust orange with a hint of
shimmer. I like that it's not completely flat like MAC's rule, it's a little deeper too. #58: a deep plum/deep dark
wine color. MAC has nothing like it. the color payoff is beautiful. It stains a bit when swatched on my hand and washed off. Proof that the color is going to be long wearing. #81 is a navy blue
with light shimmer. Like a darker MAC deep truth. Lovely! The last one I hauled was the infamous #92. I see
why it's to well loved. It's bright and blendable. Very
pretty and will look good on everyone. I love them all for
the color payoff and the price was right. Pans are $13.00 at
the store as opposed to 19.00 with packaging at sephora.
Oh, I forgot to add #58, 48, and 92 also can be used a
blushes. On their labels it says blush powder. At the
MUFE store, shadows and blushes are all together you
just pick what you want.
The brand really makes a good matte shadow. MAC
has the veluxe pearls on lock, but they can't really top
MUFE's matte shadow offerings. They are just
awesome.I don't even want to buy any
shadows but MUFE now. I am hooked.

I purchased the mirrored x4 palette with

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by GreenBeauty

Love it! Love it! Love it! A little goes a long way and lasts all day.Well,I suppose it depends on your climate,but where I live a little touch up is all you need if you want the full intensity from initial application.The color range and is huge and they blend beautifully and easily.No creasing.I'm sold! It does seem a bit pricey at first,but the shadows last a super long time because the high intensity of the pigment.It takes a while to even make a dent i the shadow! When I go to Sephora,it's so hard to pick which colors to buy because I love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I got MUFE 92 & 75 (purple and pink) both of these stain my lids, but that means they last all day & night! They are super pigmented. I just need to dip my brush in and i get insane color payoff! I really want to try the other MUFE eyeshadows since im really impressed with the two i have

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my eyes, I find that MUFE shadows apply very pigmented, but fade quickly. They are also slightly chalky and not the easiest to blend (compared to brands like Dior and Shu). However, the shadows never look powdery, no matter how much I apply. I prefer to use MUFE shadows on cheeks, as they are supposed to be a multi-use product. I use the matte finishes, since the satins and shimmers break me out. The formula is not my favorite, but there are favorites I buy again and again. MUFE sells unique colors I can't find elsewhere, and their sleek packaging is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

LOVE THESE! I got the 92(already reviewed that) and the 75. I love #75! Its a neon hot pink color that is so pigmented and lasts all day with UDPP(I haven't tried MUFE eyeshadows without UDPP so i can't comment on the staying power without) I get many compliments like "wow i love your eyeshadow its sooo bright!" Or "wow your eyes look so pretty!" Expensive, but they will last me a long time. Will buy again.