April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it. Very thick. I wear lipgloss from this tube often. It looks so glossy like a real glass shine. I will buy another oen, when I'm dnw with this one. Nothing beats this. This is very moisturuzing. Bobbi Brown has a similar one like this, one small, and one big, but it doesn't last as long, and nothing is better than MAC or neats MAC. This gloss lasts for over 2 hours without eating, drinking, kissing, chewing bubble gum, or etc........................ Greatt quantity, high quality, it's what you deserve, and the price is worth it, even though it's on the higher-end prices edges

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Diva1234

I absolutely love this lipgloss. This is my everyday lipgloss and it lasts all day. It's super shiny and it really makes your lips look good. My only complaint is it is very sticky and can make your make up bag sticky if the gloss comes out around the top of the tube. But overall this is a must have for any beauty junkie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

Yes, it's expensive, yes, it's sticky, but boy do my lips look amazing while wearing it, a little goes a long way, and it stays put longer than any lip gloss I've ever tried! The thing is, I actually like how thick it is (I am a fan of honey-thick glosses) and ENJOY the sticky feel on my lips. I only subtracted one lippie because my long hair will invariably get stuck to my lips when the wind blows, and that part is annoying. From what I've read, it is also a versatile product, although I haven't experimented with other uses.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants their lips to look super glossy and yummy just for photos or people who love thick, sticky glosses.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

So after battling with the price, I caved in and bought it. As I put it on I realized that this was it, the only gloss worth buying. The Stila Lipglazes are comparable to this, but the quantity and sheer colors are not worth it. I don't understand people that compare this to the WnW gloss, because I tried that one first and there is not comparison whatsoever. The cheapie ds gloss is extremly greasy and feels very uncomfortable since it slides around. This is the best sticky lipgloss I've used and I think it is worth it's price. I've been looking for dupes of this for around 4 years now and I've found that the Lancôme clear JT, while being less sticky and smelling stronger, is better because it is more forgiving. So is the now discontinued L'oréal ColorJuice lipgloss which is a dupe itself of the JTs.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Annike1991

The first MAC product I've ever tried that I'm not able to sing praise for. I don't just dislike this product... I hate it!
First of all, this stuff is seriously sticky.
The first time I tried it, I smeared a little over my pout and went out to meet my friends for dinner. I greeted my friends with a kiss on the cheek and they remarked at how very sticky and gluey the stuff was. It transferred to their faces, and they all had little shiny sticky patches... whoops.
And for all you long haired goddesses out there, don't put this stuff on and then go out in the wind - your lovely tresses will get lipglass goo on them if they blow across your face and it's a mess to get out.
And last but not least, the packaging. It's a squeeze tip, requiring the use of fingers, leaving your tips all gluey-sticky-yucky.
Because I do love MAC and I know they didn't mean it, I do have something positive to share: It's shiny and long wearing. But so are a lot of other glosses that are half the price. It pains me to urge you to avoid this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty horrible stuff but i'm giving it another lippie cause it IS long wearing and thats where the praise stops. I am mostly a lipstick girl but wanted a clear gloss to slightly enhance and poutify (is that even a word?) my lips. First of all, I hate the squeeze applicator. Why would you make it so that we are left with sticky fingers? :( It is also super sticky ( which yes, long wearing glosses usually are but i've had long wearing glosses that were not so sticky) , felt thick and gross like gooey honey, and accentuates my dry flakies on my lips.

It's a clear gloss so i'm kinda disappointed that MAC effed THAT up since I usually love mac products. Would I repurchase? No.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by svprior

WOW! I put this over my normal lipstick and suddenly I found a pair of lips belonging to a sex goddess pouting back at me in the mirror! Amazing stuff. It works especially well with Estee Lauder's Hydra Lustre Lipsticks for some reason - which is fine, because I love them to! Serious shine and plumped up my lips. What is not to love?

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

A clear version of the cult lipglass formulation, but in a squeeze tube. The new tubes are shaped just like the lip conditioner ones - with a pointed tip (if I remember back to 2002 when I was a high school freshman, the tip was round, not slanted/pointed). It's thick and sticky like a regular lipglass, just clear. If you need a clear gloss, this is it. Which is about all one can say about a clear gloss! Not much to describe here. Good staple purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is ridiculously gooey and drying on the lips. Not to mention, it is clear. Did I say its CLEAR? And how many clear glosses can you buy for a cheaper price that are do not have a consistency of honey on a January day in Minnesota? Tons. Some people justify the higher cost of a lip gloss by the unique color. But when it has no color, why would you buy it over something less expensive? It makes no sense to me. If I wanted a clear gloss, I'd get something dirt cheap like ELF or NYX. (Those have better formulas, too!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Lyra12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A little goes a long way. You can pretty much make any kind of lipglass with this using any brand of lipliner. The clear lipglass gives the same moisturizing effect as a MAC tinted lipglass, all you have to do is add a bit of your own color, which is what I do.

Now, the product itself is a bit sticky, but it helps the product to last a long time on your lips as well as giving your lips superior moisture throughout the day. I love the stuff, it's really helps in conditioning your lips especially if your someone who is prone to having dry cracked lips like myself.

But remember, a little goes a LONG way! Use it sparingly, don't glob it on!