April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Glossy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by helenaravenclaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this!
it makes my hair soo shiny and soft
and i only have to put a tiny bit in
my curls/waves look more defined when i run it over my dry hair & it tames static, frizz and flyaways
and it really does make my hair really glossy, ive been looking for a product that actually does for a long time and ive finally found it!
when i put it in my hair wet, my hair dries smoother, softer and shinier.
i will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

you only need a LITTLE of this to achieve shine, otherwise, if you use to much, your hair will be greasy.

the smell is not bad, but im not crazy over it.

Its a good product imo. Bu i wouldn't buy again because the Got2B smoothing satin drops are freaking AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by katriam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was at the change room today at the gym and someone gave me a bit of this to try. I was so surprised at how well this product worked!!

My hair is curly and I've tried many products (frizz ease serum, mark anthony soft curl lotion, etc), but I can never get clean, soft, shiny curls! It's always either too crunchy, or not enough definition so some areas are always frizzy.

I used about a quarter-size amount in my hair while it was wet and let it air dry. My hair is now PERFECT! Curly, soft and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

After I shower and let my hair air dry it turns out really frizzy and I have like massive fly-aways. So randomly on a whim while out at my local Shoppers Drug Mart I picked this up. It really makes a significantly noticeable difference to the way my hair looks. I really like it, it smells great and you only need a little bit of product. So even like $6 for this small bottle is worth it because it will last you quite a while. I generally trust Got 2 Be products, they are pretty awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for 3.50 yesterday and I'm kinda sad because I think the sale ended.. ): ANYWAY this is great, better than frizz ease by john freida... my hair is shiny and the problem i have with my hair is that when i dry my hair, it gets all pooffy and i need something to weigh it down to make it less poofy. This works perfectly and the smell is,,, delicious... smells like honey dew or cantaloupe. I love that you can just squeeze the bottle, instead of a pump...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

It makes my hair nice and shiny, but it's thick, heavy, and too greasy for me. I would wear this for curly styles, but it doesn't work for my straight styles. It's much too much heavy and oily. Leaves me feeling greasy at times. Even with just a little bit. It weighs my hair down too much and looks greasy. I like Got 2 Be Silk Drops serum a lot better because it has a lighter thinner consistancy that doesn't weigh my hair down at all like this Glossy serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 8:05:00 AM More reviews by 123lluuppee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

got 2 be crazy sleek ....hmmmm.. so far i like it!.. nothing special besides the nozzle not spaying evenly on hair..its best to spay it on your hand .& ONLY on damped hair its like a serum/lotion so,,don't spay too much cuss it will make the hair oily especially don't use it on dry hair .other than that it does the job pretty good..not bad...xD

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lilmurph

I've been using this for two years. one bottle will last me a year. I have curly hair that freaks all times of year, this keeps it under control and smells soooooooo goood!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by hoolahoop

Don't really like it.
It makes my hair look more greasy than glossy. maybe i'm just not using it right cause the girls on here really seam to like it. ?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by jordella

I'm not really a fan of this, I have thick wavy hair, and this made it feel greasy and heavy.
Ugh.