November 21, 2014 | 1749 users online

Eyes - Christian Dior - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Catloveschanel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I drew this crayon around the bottom of my eyes and the top this morning, and my eyes looked huge. I didn't wear much mascara, and went about my business, and it lasted through a tennis game, although it is November and it's freezing outside.

Then tonight I drew it inside my upper eyelid, like the Dior Girl showed me yesterday at Sephora. It sort of got on my lashes, and i considered leaving it like that as the color is such a glorious brown. But I didn't trust it, and applied the EL Projectionist Mascara and then Diorshow in Plum and it looked very glamorous. It lasted all night through a very long night. I'm happy I spent this much money on a crayon. I really am. Besides, I had to get the GWP, didn't I?

Edit: Ok, so now I am even happier. It is easy to draw inside the rim of my upper and lower lashes. It eliminates that red line of my naturally red / blonde tip eyelashes. Redheads, you know what I mean. I am considering going out without mascara for the first time since I was 14.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Allyxx

I have been using this pencil for 2 years now. I've gone through 2 already and I love how it goes on smooth and lasts long!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by disillusioned

I used mac fluid line before trying this, and I have to say I prefer this! It doesn't smudge at all, and stays on the whole day! It also comes with a sharpener which is very handy. I'd highly recommend this more than the mac fluid line as I find application for this is much quicker and fuss free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by twiggy016

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used.
Pricey, but i'd rather pay for a good quality one and it lasts ages.
I love the blender at the end of the pencil, great for doing smokey eyes!
I got the teal colour which is really flattering on blue eyes as I find black too harsh on my pale skin.
It lasts all day, but I wouldn't exactly call it "waterproof".
Really recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by sweetcherrie14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe this product is getting such dismal reviews...yes, the eyeliner does claim to be waterproof, but I don't think they're talking about "going swimming" or "diving into a pool" waterproof...you could walk in the rain sans umbrella, or cry watching the notebook 4 times in a row without this stuff smudging, but get it in the pool with the chlorine and chemicals, and yes it will smudge, just like every other pencil liner...You're better off going with liquid liner if you really want waterproof...

With that being said - this stuff really is the best and only thing that I use around my eyes - started using it 5 years ago and have never tried another liner since - I swear by this stuff to give me an incredible look and definition for my eyes...Try it and you won't be disappointed...The colors are fantastic too...Nothing outlandish or scary...

If you utilize the smudge tool at the other end of the pencil, you can make the liner last a while...Totally worth it in my opinion - I wear Eyeliner everyday and go through about 2 - 3 of these per year - totally worth 25 dollars for 4 months worth of good quality eyeliner...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2007 11:41:00 AM More reviews by malotz

it's not waterproof as it claims..smudge easily..waste of money ...wat im gonna do with this stuff?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by jillmoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is the best eyeliner pencil. I have 3 colors; black, brown and blue. Black is my favorite. It really is water and smear resistance. It's also soft to draw line both upper & lower lids. It comes with pencil sharpner. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 4:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAgent007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it! I love love love black eyeliner and if I'm putting anything near or around my eyes, it's gotta be some HIGH QUALITY HYGENIC stuff. This is it. I have been wearing Dior liner for about three years now. This makes me look absolutely gorgeous with a peach bronzed face and peachy lips. This is hot sh*t. It is a little on the pricey side, sure, but its your eyes and therefore, a necessary splurge. The packaging is a bit different than the non-waterproof ones, and you get a bit less because the other end of it is a little sponge to smudge, but I cannot believe how much this stuff will not budge. The key is a bit of concealer, or even loose powder on the lids - that is if you're not wearing some sort of shadow over a bit of moisturizer to keep it to stay. Anyways, hot hot hot!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2002 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop

Smudge city. Stick to powder liners and definers you can apply with a brush. Nothing waterproof about it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2002 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was severely disappointed. This review has been a long time coming since I purchased it a while ago. However, it really doesn't deliver as I expected. I bought it in brown and black. And, although, I feel that maybe it would do better in a different climate, in Miami, the humidity makes it smear and I end up with a line on my lid.