Jurlique Blemish Cream

3.9

Aqua (Water); Glyceryl Stearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Ceteareth-12; Titanium Dioxide; Glycerin; Kaolin; Alcohol; Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract; Prunella vulgaris (Self Heal) Flower Extract; Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract; Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Allantoin; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Xanthan Gum; Colloidal Sulfur; Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E); Iron Oxides; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Usnea barbata (Lichen) Extract; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Panthenol; Limonene*. * From Natural Essential Oil

on 5/19/2009 9:19:00 AM

I bought this for a gigantic zit I had on my cheek and the cream helped it to go away faster than usual without leaving the area dry. I've been using a bit on my zittier areas and they seem to be going away faster than usual, so huge rave from me. I'm tempted to try the rest of Jurlique's products after liking this one so much!

on 3/5/2009 11:27:00 AM

Ok, I hate this crap! I am a natural cosmetics junkie and I would rather use a paraben infested cream than this!

First, let me complain about the color. I don't know anyone who has skin as pink as this stuff. It looks like someone took pink calamine lotion and mixed it with concealer. And there's more pink than "skin tone" color. For me this absolutely unwearable because I have very yellow undertones.

Second, this stuff is advertised as a "natural skin-toned coverage cream." I would like to know WHAT it covers. This is so thin that I have to pile on layer after layer of product to get it to cover even a LITTLE bit of my blemish. I then look like I have caked on makeup which makes my face look worse. I don't notice that my blemishes look better the next day and for almost $30, they should be GONE by then!

Third - yes, you get a lot of product in this tube, but the tube sucks! It's metal and the product squeezes out and makes a goopy mess. You end up with a big blob of cream stuck in the cap and it gets all over the tube.

I appreciate what Jurlique is trying to do, but they need to revamp this product!

I will not repurchase.

on 2/23/2009 6:16:00 PM

This blemish cream has wonderful ingredients and works really well! Although it doesn't get rid of blemishes completely (redness doesn't go down too well), it does make them smaller.
I would definitely recommend this product and will repurchase.

on 1/5/2009 1:39:00 AM

terrible product, bad investment. does nothing other than leave a messy cakey patch that resembles concealer gone wrong. pimples still there despite the tea tree and sulfer ingredients

on 6/14/2008 8:31:00 AM

THis is probably one of the worse cosmetics I've bought. It didn't work on my acne at all apart from adding cakery layers to it. It should be called conceller. It has a very short life as well. I don't understand how it expects ppl to use it up by saying "It must be used within 1 month of purchase...and you can't use it more than **** days in a row...". The package sucks - It looks like some cheap glue used to fix shoes or something.
A very disappointing product.

on 10/9/2006 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is so expensive but the blemish cream i've used.

the packaging is horrible! for this price i would like to be able to squeeze as much product as i can but i can't really with the metal tube. can't they change the lousy packaging?

all the blemish creams i use usually give me this tingly stinging sensation.
this doesn't. sometimes that stinging sensation makes u feel as if it's actually doing something. you won't feel anything with this one but you can definitely see the difference. when i apply it on a big fat zit the next morning you can see how much it has calmed down. it won't over dry it causing the skin around the pimple to flake.

i use a lot of it, if only it were cheaper :(

on 10/4/2006 2:01:00 AM

This product did not do wonders on my blemishes, and it did not work as a clarifying treatment for blocked pores either. I have noticed that it does work better on zits that have already formed a white head, because they are at the surface of the skin. For its effect and the cost, I would prefer even Decleor's Ylang Ylang balm or Dr H's rejuvenating mask as a spot treatment. Sometimes if I am having rather blemished skin I tend to mix up a little Dr H rejuvenating mask with this blemish cream and spot treat for a stronger boost.

on 7/7/2006 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product after having been a user of prescription topical creams - it seems to heal my blemishes quickly and effectively. My pimples shrink and become far less red overnight, and it doesn't dry out my skin as much as my isoretinoin products have in the past. I have a few gripes, however. For example - the cream is very expensive for a small tube, and some of these other reviews regarding some of the components in the cream have raised some concern. Either way, until these concerns are concretely proved, I think I will continue to use this blemish cream.

on 4/19/2006 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

doesn't dry out my skin, soothes the redness and pimple, doesn't sting and seems to prevent any purple marks being left behind when the pimples heal! what more can i ask for! this is a gental all-naturial pimple treatment i actually love using. benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid pimple creams just peels my skin, makes the pimple bigger and more painful and leaves awful marks/scars.

Tinted to hide any redness. Noticed it also has kaolin (clay) for oil absorption (?). Noticeable tea tree oil smell. Love this, would repurchase although price is a bit expensive!

on 2/18/2006 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

2/7/08 Update: Jurlique has recently changed their packaging, and the result is a huge bonus for the value of this product. You now get almost twice as much (15ml vs. 8 ml previously) for the *same price* as before! I'm thrilled!!!

Although expensive, this blemish cream really works! My dermatologist has been giving me cortisone injections around my chin to attack all of these cysts for months, and there were many smaller blemishes and whiteheads, as well. I've been using Jurlique Blemish Cream exclusively for the past few days, and not only are the blemishes/whiteheads clearing, but the cysts are shrinking, too!!! The best part is that it does a great job without ANY trace of redness or irritation. In fact, it calms the skin and reduces the redness that always accompanies my blemishes and cysts! I've owned this for a while but only turned to it recently as a last resort when everything else was failing (recently the routine has included injections, oral antibiotics, and salicylic acid wash). It works both during the day and overnight. As far as I can tell, it's perfect! I wish I'd given it a serious try much, much sooner!!! EDIT: It's 12/06, and I'm still using this blemish cream just about daily. It's great for reducing inflammation w/out irritation. Love it, can't be w/out it.

Popular Treatments (Face)