Bonne Bell Smackers Lip Frosting in Pink Lemon

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

This is my new favorite Lip Frostings! Right when I opened it,I detected a Coconut scent besides the Lemon.It smells very similar to the (discontinued) Coconut Cake Lip Smacker, with Lemon of course. Very moisturizing too! Definately will repurchse!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i love the lip frostings, i just wanna eat them and get them over with since i end up digesting most of them anyway but constantly licking my lips after i apply it lol. the almost taste as good as they smell. i like pink lemon, smells/taste just like an lemon poppyseed muffin..mmmm i love those. the thing i can't get over with this one is...its greasy! my other ones are not this greasy. wet..slick..yes. greasy...no. in fact its so greasy its slightly annoying so i doubt i'll be purchasing again.

on 5/8/2003 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this and let it go bad in my car, so that shows how much I used it. Very cheap, but why buy something cheap if you're not going to use it?

on 5/4/2003 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous pink pearl shimmer, tart lemon frosting on a cake scent. Just like my Grandma used to make! YUM.

on 3/31/2003 6:22:00 PM

I have it in the Buttercream, and love it!

on 3/15/2003 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Out of all of the BB Lip Frosting flavors, this is my favorite - it smells just like a juicy pink lemon. It goes on sheer, with a shimmery affect; it's not too thin, and not too think. Not bad in terms of moisturizing; it lasts a few hours on me. This is one my favorite lip glosses!

Good quality for Bonne Bell. Not much shimmer, but a light pink frosting effect. Wears off quickly. Smells good, tastes ok, not much like pink lemon, but like a pink lemonade cake frosting. I like the packaging. Cheap so I will buy again.

Recommended for Medium Skin