October 30, 2014 | 1594 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Lip Frosting in Pink Lemon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

This is my new favorite Lip Frostings! Right when I opened it,I detected a Coconut scent besides the Lemon.It smells very similar to the (discontinued) Coconut Cake Lip Smacker, with Lemon of course. Very moisturizing too! Definately will repurchse!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 3:24:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

i love the lip frostings, i just wanna eat them and get them over with since i end up digesting most of them anyway but constantly licking my lips after i apply it lol. the almost taste as good as they smell. i like pink lemon, smells/taste just like an lemon poppyseed muffin..mmmm i love those. the thing i can't get over with this one is...its greasy! my other ones are not this greasy. wet..slick..yes. greasy...no. in fact its so greasy its slightly annoying so i doubt i'll be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 6:37:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this and let it go bad in my car, so that shows how much I used it. Very cheap, but why buy something cheap if you're not going to use it?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2003 10:56:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous pink pearl shimmer, tart lemon frosting on a cake scent. Just like my Grandma used to make! YUM.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2003 6:22:00 PM More reviews by PrincessB

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have it in the Buttercream, and love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 9:18:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all of the BB Lip Frosting flavors, this is my favorite - it smells just like a juicy pink lemon. It goes on sheer, with a shimmery affect; it's not too thin, and not too think. Not bad in terms of moisturizing; it lasts a few hours on me. This is one my favorite lip glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by butterballdcat

Good quality for Bonne Bell. Not much shimmer, but a light pink frosting effect. Wears off quickly. Smells good, tastes ok, not much like pink lemon, but like a pink lemonade cake frosting. I like the packaging. Cheap so I will buy again.