December 21, 2014 | 1908 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

This is a great shade of pink that will add some pop to your face. Doesn't have too much of a creamy texture so you should apply it under your concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's okay. It will make your eyes look less tired which is nice. But it's hard to blend. I may just stick to using an illuminator under my eyes once I run out of it. It doesn't really seem super necessary.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Smalls244

I use this product in the corners of my eye and just below the bottom eye line and use my finger to lightly blend it in.

The pros: glides on nicely, easy to sharpen, great color

The cons: doesn't blend in nicely and tends to clump, pricey for what it is, not long lasting

I'm not sure how others are using this as an undereye concealer. It doesn't rub in smoothly on my skin and it ends up looking cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This products does what it says, it brightens the eyes. Since I have bought this, I have discovered a similar product made by Laura Mercier. I prefer that product since it is softer on the eyes and easy to use. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Eye Bright is a great product. I use it under the eyes before I apply my under eye concealer. I'm 25 so I am beginning to get fine lines under the eyes (the horror, I know!) and I feel like if I use too much concealer, it creases and sinks into those fine lines which in turn makes me look older (no bueno!) Using this before I apply my concealer helps me use less concealer which I love! It has a nice creamy consistency which allows the product to glide on without tugging or pulling on the skin, and it's thin not thick at all which I really like. The pink color of this pencil really brightens my under eye area giving me that fresh face, well rested look. I have and will repurchase. It has become a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I suffer from terrible under eye circles which are genetic for me so the only thing I can try and do is to cover them. I have tried to many different products over the years but THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! Nothing has ever covered my dark circles like this stuff! Like, they just magically disappear! I apply this and then rub it in a bit (not too much) then apply maybelline dream lumi touch (also amazing!) and then a bit more of this. I am also wanting to buy an under eye setting powder so that it lasts a bit longer during the day. Please do yourself a favour and try this! I bought it on ebay for $10, i think it's usually $20.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Cgibbons

Hi ladies, If your thinking of buying this product i'd highly recommend it to girls who suffer from a particularly dull eye area, dark circles and just need a pop of brightness to awaken your face.
Its a real multi tasker! So i use this mainly on the arch on my brow bone which looks so effective, and dab it in with my ring finger lightly.
In my inner corners of my eyes which really does make such a difference & finally i use it on my waterline but not too much as it can look a bit un-natural! The benefit sales advisor said to put it under my eyes too but i dont really find this does a lot in that sense.

Anyway thats my review i most likely would repurchase this, if your looking for more of a shimmery product though id say the high brow in the champagne colour is better and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Jenabee333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product if you want a quick pick-me-up for our eyes. Just a little swipe on the waterline, or the inner lid and I look fresh and alive (even if I've been up late instead of getting my beauty sleep). Lasts forever and does what it says. I was confused about how to use it, at first. Directions were nowhere to be found, but I googled it and found some good advice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm sad to see how little love this pencil gets! I received this as a freebie with a magazine, so this might be giving me a rose tinted view, but I really like this! I'd never have chosen to buy it as I prefer to use a shadow as highlight on my brow, but I started using this to highlight the V at the inner corner of my eye, and it does the job perfectly. It's super quick, I love that it's in a pencil so there's no brush required and the highlight it offers blends well with my pale cool toned skin and isn't too harsh. Staying power is OK, could be a bit better, but I mostly just pop it on before client meetings or to go out at night, so it doesn't need to last more than 4 hours or so. It's a keeper for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by vhung

Brightens your eyes ALOT! and it last very long. I have had this product for 1 year and I have never had to sharpen it, I use it almost every day. It is worth every single penny! I love it