July 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Facial Cleansing Cloths

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

These are okay but nothing to write home about. They are more expensive than Target and CVS brands that actually work better than this. One major issue is that I can clean my waterproof mascara and eye liner with CVS brand but this irritates my eyes even if I remotely use it around my eyes. I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Improved Bioré® Refresh Daily Cleansing Cloths are now made with 100% natural fibers and infused with purifying green tea. These pre-moistened portable cloths provide gentle exfoliating action that cleans deep down to the pores to give you an essential daily dose of exfoliation and recharge skin anytime, anywhere leaving it feeling vibrant and glowing. Clinically proven to remove dirt, oil and make-up – even waterproof mascara – with no greasy residue.

Directions: Thoroughly wipe face with cleansing cloth to deep clean, exfoliate and refresh.

MY THOUGHTS: I received a free sample of Bioré® Refresh Daily Cleansing Cloths in the mail and decided to test it out in the name MakeUpAlley. Each cloth measures 22.5 cm x 12.5 cm, which is an adequate amount of surface area to remove my daily makeup. Upon application, I immediately noticed there was no "green tea" fragrance. In addition, the more I wiped, the more my face began to sting. Although, the cloth did remove most of my makeup, there were remnants of M.A.C.'s Fluidline eyeliner on my eyelids. Finally, I found that the formula left a slight tacky residue on my face afterward, prior to using a cleanser.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Camellia Sinensis, Cocos Nucifera, Withania Somnifera, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-32, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Sorbitan Oleate, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Parfum.

MYSELF: I'm an Euro-Canadian with combination and sensitive skin that is prone to clogged pores (Baumann skin type: OSPW). continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

these facial cloths do take off eye shadow and face products but they are horrible at taking off water proof gel eyeliner and mascara...i still have to go over my eye make up with liquid eye make up remover to remover everything that these cloths left behind...and they aren't very moist and i'm not a fan of the smell..
i will not be buying these again..i'm going to stick to my purity wipes

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this along if pore strips. It's really great for taking off makeup when you aren't home. Although it does have problems taking off waterproof product. I would never use this before bed because it leaves a sticky feeling on my skin and I'm not the biggest fan of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Alicen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely swear by these wipes. I've tried a few and nothing really compares to the feeling after using these.
They have a lot of moisture in them, which is the perfect amount, to make you feel refreshed and clean and you don't have to rub hard to get these to work, unlike other similar products. It definitely helped my skin when I used it.
They do have a fragrance to them that some people may not be too fond of, but I personally love the smell they have, although it can be a bit strong.
For a clean, fresh, moisturizing cleanser this is the product to go for.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by swimchicklovesyou

I love these! These are the best facial cloths i've ever tried and they work well to remove all the dirt and bacteria from your face. I think you get the best results if you remove your eye makeup with an eye makeup remover first because these can irratate your eyes. I do like the packaging except for the fact that the wipes can dry up if you dont seal the package and turn the container upside down.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

i ran out of my Garnier makeup removing wipes and thought i'd give these a try since i found them for $5 and boy was i disappointed! It made my eyes burn SOO bad! My Garnier ones don't do that at all. My eyes were itchy and red after using these and the sting is so horrible i felt like a sprayed pepper-spray in my eyes, it does take eyeliner off from the upperlid and eyeshadow but i would never use this to remove mascara or waterline makeup!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by maserati

I ran out of my Pond's Facial wipes which after trying these Biore ones are my HG. These clothes didnt take off all my makeup and they were every harsh. I have acne and it irritated my skin to no end. The only pro of this product is the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:06:00 AM More reviews by parapara01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Inexpensive
Container
Effective

Cons:
None

Conclusion:
I love having these on standby for late nights when I can't be bothered to wash my face. They are cleansing enough without being overly drying. And I like that there is salicylic to prevent spots from coming up. I usually will buy a box only if they're on sale so the cost isn't too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Cyllan

I liked the smell of the cloths but I would rather buy a a liquid cleanser and the cloths are pretty expensive considering how much you get in a package, I also preferred the Olay cloths over Biore.