August 2, 2014 | 1486 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solution

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ninawaddell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went to the Clinique counter, hoping they could help me because I consistently have one or two spots on my face that I just wanted to get rid of. The lady suggested this to me, so I decided to give it a go (despite how costly it was!). As soon as I started using it, my skin had an immediate reaction, I had terrible break outs, worse than I'd ever had in my life. I continued to use it for a couple of weeks, just to see if it was my skin getting used to the product, but there was no improvement, my skin just continued to break out. I then switched to organic skin care products and used tea tree oil on my spots, and they immediately cleared up. I've come to the conclusion that this stuff is just riddled with chemicals that did not agree with my skin, and I WOULD NOT recommend it to anyone - from my experience, keep it as natural as possible!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sbb444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

After reading several reviews on this treatment, I finally decided to purchase. I have had mild skin issues since a few years now and like most girls I have always wanted good healthy clear skin!! This has done that for me :) it's only been 3 weeks since I'm using the 3-step solution and I can already see the difference... I read many mixed reviews on this product here but every skin is different so I suppose it won't work on everyone... I have tried several skin care products before this like ProActiv and skin care stuff from Lancaster but nothing worked...
My skin feels smooth, calm and healthy now. However I use this stuff only once a day every night before bed. The foam removes all dirt, the toner gives a squeaky clean result and the moisturiser is a life-saver!! It makes your skin really moist and I love how it feels on my skin. My skin hasn't faced any severe issues ever since I started using this... My skin has cleared up a lot and reduced all my breakouts bigtime... All I have is a bit of scarring now. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone with oily/combination skin. And also using this product once a day is more than enough. It isn't drying but can be if used more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Maddie97

Guide and review:
I really love this skincare. It had helped me so much! I had so many blemishes in my t-zone. I understand that there are really many there had bad results from this, I am very young (13 years), so my skin is very active and fast exchanging, (This is not a product for older people!) I also noticed that if you have cystic acne or really bad severe acne (on cheeks) this is not gonna help you! It may even turn it worse. But if you, like me, have light to moderate acne this can be a lifesaver! I got sooooo amazing results from it, my skin was already cleared extremely much up just after two weeks! Btw. the first 2-3 days you skin may seem a little worse but after a week you should be start seeing results. I now been using it for almost 6 weeks and my skin is so amazing, I only have like 4-5 small spots back, this really got acne under control, and you defently not gonna have oily skin. Speaking of oily skin, this is not a product for extreamly oily skin! This is for light oily, combination and dry skin. If you are dry skin remember to put extra moitruizer on your dry areas.
The most importent thing!!! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT BEFORE: You must see a clinique lady there check out you skin througly first! She will recomend you the right products you need.
*Sorry for my english i'm not from a english speaking country.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by bkaradzhova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used up all three products and I think the most useful one is the toner. However I wouldn't buy this trio again as it made my skin really really dry and I still cant recover form that. My skin just keeps peeling off... I guess I just need to wait a bit more.. If you have very very oily skin this might be good for you otherwise I think it just makes your skin look worse..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by LissCalder

This actually worked wonders on my face. It's my third time purchasing the full size and I have no acne, I only have scarring to deal with now. I still use it, but think about using it each other day because it does dry your skin. But I love the result it made.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Mindey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Please DO NOT BUY THIS ! or you will end up like me.. I bought 3 step clinique anti blemish, my skin is getting worse after using this product for about two weeks. I am so shy right now to even go out because my agne is huge everywhere in my whole face. I normally have a few big acne and blackhead but after I use this product my acne is like everywhere in my face! I bought a full size in 2009 and give a try for the first time it didnt work so after the products finish i didnt buy it again. Then I tought i might give it a try again this year who know, it may help my acne but BIG MISTAKE. It is expensive and failed product for acne prone skin and combination oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by siobhanjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Please, do not buy this product. I bought it of desperation after an unexplained breakout while travelling. I couldn't get my hands on Obagi, so I settled for this. It was a huge mistake, 5 weeks later my skin is 10 times worse, and I am completely devastated. If you have acne, this is not a product for you, and they should NOT be advertising it as so. Get a product that is tailor made for problem breakouts, before you cause anymore damage to your skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by malinka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my skin worse my blemishes wise. Ouch! Yes, my skin did feel clean and fresh while using it (before putting on the lotion) but it gave me very nasty and painful blemishes that only got worse until I stopped using the product. Shame really as I love Clinique. Exchanged it for a normal 3-Step care system and will never go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by CharCollegegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the most oily skin ever..my nose is the worst! I break out all over my chin mostly and I am forever trying to find a product that works! My auntie told me about this as she uses it herself and I'm impressed! After using it for so long I don't even mind not wearing makeup and get so many compliments on my skin :-) the cleanser feels so nice on my face and is easy to massage in but the only downside is I find the moistuser does run out quickly as I use a lot!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by estrelladion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this for 12 months, hoping and hoping that I will deliver the promises written in the sheet inside the box. NOTHING HAPPENED! I don't know why I continued using this. Oh well I just remember. It's because I already bought 3 packs of this. I'm not a big spender, but a dermatologist actually recommended this so I thought why not.

It didn't exacerbate my situation (flaky skin but strangely heavily oily, small bumps everywhere, and big zits come and go unpredictably). It just didn't do anything.

One time I went to a different dermatologist, and she gave me a soap bar, a night cream, and a day cream. In one week my skin calmed down. In two weeks all the problems left my face. Thank God for Dr Cynthia!

Anyway, I dont recommend this product.