October 25, 2014 | 1243 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzer/Blush Compact Duo [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by SexyMama18

Wow. This looks soo glamorous!... I love using it as a bronzer only sometimes, and then doing the pale pink with it as well... just on the apples of my cheeks beautiful DUO. its pricy, but worth it...
    I love BB!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by guerlainfanatic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this product. Over the last few weeks I've been buying every bronzer/blush possible and this one tops it all.
    All I wanted was something natural looking. For some reason I seem to have a very heavy hand and everytime I apply bronzer/blush on my face it looks TOO pigmented or too unnatural. When I tried this product I absolutely fell in love with it. I love makeup but I'm not the kind of person to stand in front of the mirror for half an hour perfecting it. And with this product, all it takes is one swipe and you look like a million bucks.
    If you can find it, get your hands on it. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the fresh blush color. Also the bronzer is a must have. They go well together and seperately.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 2:15:00 PM More reviews by MissyBaba

Love it! The blush really brightens up my fair skin without looking garish. The bronzer is very natural, with minimal shine. They work beautifully together, but I also like using the bronzer on its own for a more casual look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by juwel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite BB MA was teaching me how to apply blush when she swept on this bronzer and I was stunned to see how it made my face look leaner and just slightly tanned with hardly any effort at all. I got the duo just because it's always better to get two products instead of one :p and I'd wanted a brighter pink blush than the natural desert rose colour I usually use anyway. I'm glad I did! Although it's a rather expensive product, like most of Bobbi's stuff, you'd be hard pressed to find a cheaper substitute. Most bronzers I've seen inevitably shimmer/have gold glitter in them, and that just isn't convincing. I'm Chinese and slightly tanned, and got the lighter version. Hopefully, I won't run out of this product and it'll justify the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 10:11:00 AM More reviews by cherrylipsngoldencurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my HG bronzer and blush!!! love love love love it! it looks so natural.

p.s shock! bobbi brown doesnt have the pale version on her website anymore... discontinued?

ahh hope not! someone tell me if you know

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2006 12:41:00 AM More reviews by posch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PERFECT !!!! FOR Summer over me BRONZER powder
    TIP : BRONZER powder + Apricot Blush a (LITTLE ONLY )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ryleighmak

I have this in the pale pink/natural bronze duo and think it is fantastic. I have fair skin and it is hard for me to wear blush or bronzer without looking very obvious and made up. This is my HG for sure. I sweep just a little bronzer over my face, neck and chest and then use the blush on my cheeks. It looks so natural and flushed. It is very pretty. I wish this wasn't a LE but it should last me awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by jsgirl215

I bought this product in the lighter version light/pale pink. I was extremely skeptical when I saw it because the bronzer looks so so dark and the blush looks scary, but I read so many reviews on here that I threw caution to the wind and went for it. Well I'm thrilled with this product. I don't think I've ever found a blush so compatable with my skin coloring and I've been looking for a long time. The bronzer is not orange at all. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Lspet5

I love Bobbi Brown and am pretty well stocked on all blush colors for all seasons. I was looking for a new bronzer since my old Bobbi Brown is getting low. I checked out the reviews here and didn't even know about this duo compact. I rushed out to Marshall Field's and was going to purchase the compact with the soft pink blush in it, because the apricot blush in the other compact "scared" me. I have an olive skin tone and after trying on the "darker" bronzer, with the apricot, I knew I found my match. Very happy with my purchase! Don't let the colors scare you, they are beautiful on!