April 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks #577 Red Sensation

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by chibichan366

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i absolutely love this product! for only 1.99 USD, it's amazing! the smell might be a little bit distracting (typical drugstore smell), but if you just layer this with a nice-smelling base or lip balm, it shouldn't be such a big issue.

the color may be sheer when you first put it on, but it's definitely buildable. so, if you want a really dramatic color, just put more layers on. texture's great too! it's not very sticky, but it grabs on to your lips pretty well. i haven't tried this on for a night out, so i'll update later when i actually do, and tell you guys how well the lasting power is.

there are no glitters in this product, only tiny gold shimmer, which i love! it's great for warm-skin toned girls, great for all seasons! it will warm up your complexion and really make your lips stand out!

definitely will repurchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by selkie67

Oily texture, no color at all, literally does not last 15 minutes, industrial vanilla smell, bleah.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

It has been discontinued. Good gloss. The only downside of it is it has way too much sweat taste. $2 only from Riteaid.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is very decietful! In the tube you will see a red that is gorgeous and just the right amount of a sparkle to make it special. On your lips you will see a way too sheer application of color but abundance of sparkle and glitter. Ick. I could not wait to get the stuff off my lips and threw it in the trash before I was seen by anyone! For all of the other red glosses to choose from don't pick this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 4:16:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am really surprised at all the negative reviews this product is recieveing. The color of #577 Red Sensation is absolutely stunning! It is a deep, dark, rich glossy brick-blue toned red gloss with red glitter. This works with my pale skin uncannily phenominally well. And at 99 cents? What more could one ask for?! I would definately buy this one over and over!!! Man, I love red, pink, rose, and mauve lip colors entirely too much!! LOL!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2005 10:20:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This shade turns out a coral with red sparkles on me. I don't really like the smell of this...smells cheap. I feel a weird burning sensation on my lips when I have this on. I don't know why this is. Wouldn't buy again. Looks much prettier in the tube than on.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by snoozer08

I brought this on sale for about $2.50. This is a sheer, slightly glittery red shade that is not as intense as it looks in the tube. I like the color but not the texture. The two WnW l/g that I have tried (this and Rose Gold) are very thick and dry. This also has zero lasting power and I end up with just a layer of reddish glitter on my lips and have to constantly re-apply it. I gave this a 2 b/c of the awful texture and the fact that it doesn't wear vey well. Definitely will not repurchase this or any other WnW l/g as the quality is very poor. They are much better drugstore brands out there for only a couple bucks more. I know some people love 'em but if you prefer a smoother and slicker gloss don't waste your $ on this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 12:54:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in love with this for a little while, until the red glitter started to annoy me. Don't get me wrong, the color of the gloss is beautiful and goes on sheer, but after a few hours the color fades, and the glitter REALLY starts to show. It's not a good effect to have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this gloss, i wanted a darker red gloss with sparkels in it. i was pleasentaly surprised to find that this was NOT a bright obnoxious red. a very nice deep red, but it has sheer qualities so its not overwhealming. i also like the little red glittle specks too. only problem with thoose is that it can make the gloss look uneven so only apply when looking in a mirror so you can ajust the "sparkel factor" overall great lipgloss, i think that it might be overwhealming for light blondes with pale skin. ( i have olive skin, black eyes and brunette hair with subtle light brown highlites.) i reccoment you give this gloss a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like fruit punch, which is great but boy does it make me thristy for punch..lol I bought this color for New Year's eve because I wanted something different without spending alot of money i'm a redhead with super pale skin and trying bold lipsticks can be terrible , the color is a really pretty red with a copper to it, very thin, i'm planning to layer this over a lip pencil to give it something to cling to a little bit, but all in all for the price it's a great little something extra for the holiday. And it isn't fushia!!! thank god