January 29, 2015 | 829 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Original

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2015 1:41:00 PM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just threw this away.

I wanted to love this mascara as so many do, but it never failed to smudge on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Tracey9705

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how this mascara makes my sparse lashes look full...but it smudges like crazy so I'm frequently checking and fixing my eye makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:20:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 10:50:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for at least 20 years. It's my HG! I have sparse lashes. It gives me doll like thick long lashes. I like to apply multiple coats, separating my eyelashes with an eyelash comb between coats. It dries fast enough to comb my lashes but not so long as when I blink it gets on my eye lids. I prefer this in black or brown black. It comes off easily with soap and water. If it gets a strange texture like grainy and flaky I realize it needs to be thrown out. It's good for 3 months tops. I have tried others but nothing makes my lashes as long and thick as this stuff. The carbon black was unlike this formula, shiny and slick and weird. It also didn't thicken and lengthen like this formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:27:00 PM More reviews by miyamakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara gets the job done. This might even be my HG mascara, but I haven't tried the carbon black version yet! I have very long eyelashes normally so I really needed something just to make them look a lot thinker. It did make my lashes clumpy at the beginning and I almost threw it away BUT after a week it didn't do it at all! I don't need to curl my lashes so I don't not know how well it holds a curl, but it DOES however make me look like I'm wearing falsies when I'm not! I've just bought my second tube of this today!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by yasminthompson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried so many mascaras but this one is MAGIC. People tell me my eyelashes are the longer they've ever seen, and only when I started using this mascara! They all say "I need your eyelashes" and stuff like that! Only complaint is that the end of the wand gets very clumped up, but that can be helped with some tissue to wipe it off!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes my eyelashes thicker. It can get clumpy so pack on the mascara before it hardens. It's not the best mascara I've ever tried but it's very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A staple:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Henrytm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! Have been using it for over 10 years!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by bwellington56

I don't understand all the great reviews for this mascara. It's very thick, clumpy, and does not apply well. I would not purchase this mascara again.