December 19, 2014 | 1234 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Fairyfaum

I haven't tried a lot of mascaras but this is the best one I have tried yet. Even though it says voluminous on the bottle, it doubled the length of my lashes. They are also quite defined. Not the best but I make it work. I always have good comments when I'm wearing this. The only thing is that I don't wear it on my bottom lashes. It's a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by amandam682

I have used this mascara since I started wearing makeup (15 years). I have tried so many others and they never measure up. The brush is great, the product stays On all day, and I get a ton of compliments on my lashes. Will continue to buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore mascara. It's the only drugstore mascara that gives me length and volume and a lush look to my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

i like this mascara. I prefer to use 2 coats. It really opens up my eyes and makes my lashes pretty. I don't notice any flakes/fall out. The mascara wand can get collect a little too much mascara when I pull it out, but I just wipe it back onto the mascara tube and go on. Considering what I have paid for high end mascara I think this price is a deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Joemama2005

My go-to mascara. Formula is a nice consistancy, the wand is not too big or small, the color is a nice, true black. It doesn't clump, smear, or flake. It lasts all day and gives lits of volume. I layer Miss Manga underneath to give some length first, which is the only minus for this mascara; it's not so good for lengthening. But overall, a great everyday mascara that is affordable, works like it should, and stays put without flaking or smudging. I'll always have this mascara in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lisalorles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried a ridiculous number of mascara, from high-end to drugstore. I have a million in my collection but this is my GO-TO. Amazing product. Usually on sale for a few bucks at Shoppers. HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Junk
I found this to do nothing. It dries out quickly and I saw no volumizing at all, forget length, I felt like I was using an old mascara. L'oreal keeps making really poor products, pretty packaging and lots of appealing ads but I find most of their products to be flops over the past few years.
There are a lot of better mascara's than this one at the drugstore I do not get the hype???

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras. It gives good volume and some length. The color I picked up is blackest black. It is a dark black color and it makes my lashes look volumized and fanned out. I would buy again and I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I actually really like this mascara alot. I don't get any smudging with it. It does really help to add noticeable volume to my eyelashes whenever I use it. It does clump up a bit if I keep layering on coats of it, but that isn't a big enough thing to ever keep me from repurchasing again. If your looking for a good drugstore mascara, then this is definitely probably the best out there.