L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

on 3/27/2015 4:28:00 PM

I used this mascara three days in a row before giving up and buying something else. It was almost as bad as Maybelline Great Lash, in that it barely did anything at all. I am not blessed with thick or long lashes, so I need a mascara that will actually give me what nature did not. Sadly, L'Oreal Voluminous was a big disappointment; np volume, no length, clumped and also flaked in a few hours. I threw the tube in the trash.

on 3/18/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Man oh man do I loooove this mascara! If you like your lashes looking very intense and long, this is the mascara for you. The only thing, I recommend it for darker eyes since it is really intense. This product is definitely a HG for me. I always come back to this product and it impresses me every time I use it. Some mascaras stop doing the job after a while, whereas this one maintains its look.

I don't get it? Everyone raves about this mascara but it was one of the worst I've ever tried. Clumpy, horrible mess :/

on 3/9/2015 9:26:00 PM

I will keep buying this because I haven't found anything better. It adds length, but I don't find it does much for volume for me. The problem I have is that the formula seems to be more dry than it used to be. It only flakes when I comb out my lashes after applying, what I really like about it is it doesn't smear on me & it doesn't flake on my face during the day.

on 3/3/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my holy grail mascara. Every mascara i buy i always go back to this. I haven't really found a difference between the original voluminous, voluminous and the carbon black but they all work great for me. The formula is great, makes your lashes voluminous, dark and separated, with a tiny bit of that clumpy look. I'm using the waterproof at the moment and love it, my curl lasts all day. Also its one of the cheapest at the drugstore so its a great buy.

on 3/2/2015 9:17:00 PM

I tend to keep this in my stash as an everyday mascara or when the budget doesn't allow me to go for my favorite Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. It is a staple product that deserves a try if you are looking for more volume. I have had a problem with the tubes stoppers dropping out which renders the tube useless and since this is drugstore you're pretty much stuck with a ruined tube at that point which stinks. It lasts all day and comes off easily when I want it to, doesn't irritate. Can't complain too much!

on 2/24/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely L-O-V-E and A-D-O-R-E this product. I have tried all kinds of mascaras including extremely expensive as well as the drug store ones and I always go back to this mascara.

on 2/10/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara. This stuff is amazing: it lengthens, thickens, and curls lashes. I have repurchased twice and will repurchase again. The only drawback is the stubbornness of the waterproof formula, but that comes with every waterproof mascara.

on 2/1/2015 11:12:00 PM

I got this because I'd heard so many people raving about it, but I just couldn't get it to work. I don't know if I got a malfunctioning bottle, but this turned my lashes into nothing but one huge clump. I've tried it several times but we just don't get along.

on 1/27/2015 11:33:00 AM

This mascara is best for volume and some length, but this is not a mascara for a natural look. It clumps a bit, and sticks lashes together for a very dramatic look. I personally like my lashes long, very black and defined and this mascara does not separate the lashes enough for my tastes.

If you like the look of very dramatic, "spider" lashes...this is good for you, though!
If you like more separation to your eyelashes, I would say try something else.

Popular Mascaras