August 1, 2014 | 966 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, but high quality! I love this mascara it is beautiful. I was obsessed with the better than sex mascara by Too Faced but I found it tricky to apply. This is easy to apply, very black and most importantly it holds a curl. Yep a non waterproof mascara that hold my curl, I didn't believe it either. It gives beautiful clump free results, adore it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by haaay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara. I've tried ALOT of mascaras, because I have short blonde eyelashes.
It's pretty much a drug-store dupe of Diorshow Blackout. Only better, because it doesn't dry out and get all clumpy. It builds nicely, stays put, lengthens and thickens. Sooo gooodd. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I love this mascara! I have weird eye allergies, but this stuff never messes me up. I use this mascara almost every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by alishee

Best mascara I have ever tried.
Looks great, lasts all day, does not clump or look spidery.
What more is there to say?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by NatachaXoxo

This is my favourite drugstore mascara! Makes my lashes look fabulous, long , thick and black! It doesn't fall out under my eye throughout the day and isn't difficult to get off at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ReviewSpecialist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara because it makes my eyelashes look long and thick, but I hate the packaging. Every time I take the mascara wand out, it leaves clumpy mascara by the opening and it creates a mess. At first I thought maybe the product was going bad, so maybe that is why it was clumping by the opening, but it has happened every time I bought a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail ! Iam a makeup artist and this beats any high end mascara I have ever used . I keep flirting with high end mascara just to be disappointed. This rock and I will buy it forever !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Cindernella

This has been my go to mascara for 10 years now! I recently tried loreals new butterfly mascara and the original now has some competition! Butterfly gives more length but this gives more thickness and still gives nice length I love both

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by snowbird1

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good product overall, but I don't like it as much as I use to. I used this a few years ago and I loved the dramatic volume it gives, but now I'm noticing how much it smudges and just does NOT hold a curl (non-waterproof version). I will probably use this up for special occasions but for everyday it smudges too much. For now I prefer Covergirl Lashblast (orange tube).