April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Conditioner - Aubrey Organics - GPB Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all: I like the smell. Hard to describe but yes, a vintage Revlonís Flex sort of scent. I first had to get used to it but once I did, I loved it. For a while it also was enough for my dry, processed, frizz prone hair, but since few months it is not enough moisturizing and for this reason I use the Aubrey Island Naturals much more. I also suspect that my hair doesnít like too much protein. I have also noticed, travelling, that it performs very different depending on the quality of water. Very good with soft water, bad with the hard one. Just to consider.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

An amazing conditioner!! Works great with my 3c/4a curls. Keeps them moisturized and strong. I have nothing but great success with this product. My absolute HG when it comes to hair protein conditioners!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Love this stuff! My hair feels like it had a nice drink of moisture after I've used this conditioner. Leaves my hair extremely glossy and soft but not weighed down and it's not an extreme gloss or softness that salon conditioners give, it's just a different kind of effect, it lets your hair's own natural shine and texture come through. The conditioner is a bit odd feeling, a bit light and feels like it's not working when compared to salon conditioner, but it really does work well. You have to wait 3 minutes before washing it out, or longer if you want, to get the desired effect but it's worth it. I like that it doesn't contain sulfates or silicones or unnatural fragrance(s) and it doesn't break my skin out like salon products sometimes do. I use this on days when my hair needs deep moisturizing or I'm not planning on seriously styling my hair. The scent is nice, kind of like a herbal '70's men's fragrance scent. Great product and will keep using as long as they keep making it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great conditioner. I started using it once a month for protein treatments; however, now I use it twice a month to maintain a healthy protein and moisture balance for my hair. I've noticed that when my hair is super tangled that I need a protein treatment and AO GPB does the trick. After applying it to my dry hair for 30 minutes, I am left with nice, shiny, detangled hair. I have used it on wet hair as well, but it works best for me if I use it on dry hair. Since it is a moisture balanced protein, there is no need to use a deep conditioning treatment after using this one. If your hair is dry after using this then you don't need a protein treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Easy to rinse, unlike HSR and Swimmers. Easy to comb through, leaves hair soft. The only Aubrey conditioner I like. Rated 4 only because I have something I like more, and because this would be better in a squeeze tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by chiefbechiefin

THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER I HAVE EVER USED!!! Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

I recently started using Aubrey products on my hair about 2 months ago and they have made my hair softer, shinier, less poofy ( I have longer thick curly latina hair) PLUS, they have strengthened my hair so when I heat style, (which is practically everyday, with a curling iron or straightener) my ends don't split! This has saved my hair so much!!! No more donkey tail, if you know what I mean lol.

Two things:
1. I also use the J.A.Y. Desert Herb Revitalizing Shampoo and the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner which I LOVE. HIGHLY Recommend both.
2. The number one ingredient is a coconut oil base. If you haven't heard coconut oil is amazing for hair because it is one of the few oils that can penetrate the hair shaft (along with olive oil and avacado oil) so it can moisturize like no other! The rest of the ingredients on the bottle are all natural products or derived from natural products like extracts and natural preservatives. NO fillers, NO alcohol, NO silicones just good oils, extracts, and vitamins.

Ladies, please stop buying overhyped over priced products that only COAT your hair with heavy greasy silicones and use more fragrance than moisturizers!!! Aubrey products are natural, safe, and good for your hair without spending over $20 a bottle. Its about $9 at my local vitamin shoppe.

Please buy!!!!!!!! I don't know what I would do without these products!!!!!!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by kiryuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product completely changed the texture of my hair. It used to feel rather harsh to the touch but now each strand is smooth. For the first time for as long as I can remember, people have actually told me I have nice hair!

Unfortunately, I didn't know that too much protein is bad so my hair felt rather dry after a month or so but I've since started alternating between this and one of the brand's moisturizing conditioners and it's fine now.

This is definitely the most amazing conditioner I have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by salhon

This feels and smells really different from other hair care products, but I really like it. I don't like the matching shampoo, but I would buy this conditioner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I wish it came in a huge jar though. I go through about 1/2 a bottle each time I wash my hair. It's one way I pamper my hair and I use this almost weekly or I rotate with another favorite conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Jaqueta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! As another reviewer stated, it doesn't have the slip of conventional conditioners, but it's very moisturizing without weighing my fine hair down. It leaves an unusual, almost spicy, scent that I like. I will repurchase for as long as Aubrey keeps making this.