July 29, 2014 | 1901 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. It's very natural looking and I wear it almost every day. The mini brush is great and if you have very full lashes this brush defines every lash without clumping at all. It's waterproof and really holds up, no transferring or smearing. I am able to easily apply this mascara to the lower lashes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by bubbelytoes

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a mascara to take to the beach. After reading the reviews on MUA, I headed to the drugstore to pick some of this up. I really like it. Not only did it last through the water and humidity at the beach, but the tiny brush is also perfect for getting superclose to my upper lashline. It provides a fairly natural look, which I like for days I'm not getting all gussied up.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by helicane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I want to love this mascara so much. I really do. The little teeny brush just rocks my world, I've never seen or used anything like it, but the formula is what's leaving me halfsies on my review.

My primary beef is that it doesn't seem to hold a curl that well for me. The formula doesn't flake, doesn't rub off, the color is rich, etc. etc. If your lashes hold a natural curl well, then this mascara here could very well float your boat. Maybe I'll just use the brush in another favored mascara. Try it! You might love it! Me and my straight lashes sort of do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I definitely like this mascara and mini wand for the lower lash line. It's much easier to use because of the little wand. It might be easier to save the wand and see if you can use it with a dollar store mascara though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is Soooo frickin tiny and cute haha. Overall I think this mascara is alright. I Only use this for my bottom lashes. This mascara is perfect if you want a natural look. The brush does an awesome job at separating the lashes but it's not for me. I prefer using benefit's they're real mascara for my bottom lashes because it separates, darkens and lengthens. I wouldn't repurchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sunshine702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have nice lashes but I'm blonde and want my eyes to stand out. I've used this product forever and haven't found anything better at any price point.

The tiny brush allows me darken to the absolute base of the lashes to give them the fullness and darkness of false lashes or the ultra modern lash extension look. Then I can touch up the tips and the corners for that doe eyed look.

Stays on throughout my 8 hours of sweaty service work.

Comes off only when I apply coconut oil to remove at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by rivermutt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a waterproof mascara that won't clump....this is a great mascara. It has a very small brush, which allows you to get to all of your eyelashes with ease. It stays on until you take it off; doesn't run or smudge. This one's a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been tired of trying to find a new mascara without an applicator the size of a children's toothbrush. This formula is great because it holds a lash curl. The brush is excellent for getting every lash, however it doesn't load a lot of product on so I wouldn't buy again. I mostly use it on my lower lashes. If you've been wanting a more natural look- this is it. After using this a while though, I notice smudges so the formula itself isn't that great. I like the small brush though for lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes!!!! I finally found my everyday mascara!

I have short, strait, golden-blond eye lashes, and, for me, this product performs better than expensive brands. The small wand allows me to coat my blond eye lashes all the way to the root with minimal clumping. Being waterproof, the product doesn't smear and run; this is very important because I have allergies and tend to have runny eyes. Furthermore, this product is easy to find and inexpensive.

I highly recommend this product if you have: 1) short eye lashes 2) thin eye lashes 3) blond eye lashes 4) allergies. Also, this would be great as a bottom eyelash product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by RuthieSAT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. I love that it finds all the lashes, defines and lengthens them, with no clumps. The new rubbery brushes just don't do anything for me.