Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 2/8/2014 12:55:00 AM

Formula seems to be waterproof (more so than many other waterproof drugstore mascaras), but it still does smudge. It holds curl really well as 8 hours later, and my lashes are still curly. However, after 4 hrs and some uber light smudges will appear along the lower rims of my lashes (I only apply to my upper lashes). It's a bit annoying. The thin wand is a good thing and a misfortune. The good is that it can get into corners and allows you to easily sweep the product into your lashes. It's also great for lower lashes. The bad thing is the wand is quite simple. You're not going to get that look of "volume" or fullness unless you're super blessed and have yourself a nice thick set of lashes already. Otherwise, however your lashes look...that's how your lashes will look post-application --just darker and all. I have sparse, thin lashes. This mascara only helps to hold curl and make my lashes appear longer and a tad bit blacker. No change in fullness. Lashes still appear sparse as heck. Price is alright. No complaints. This mascara isn't bad to have, but it's definitely not a magical wand that'll transform sparse, thin lashes into anything full. For volume, look elsewhere. For natural looking lashes that will stay curled, get this.

on 1/8/2014 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Has been my HG since I can remember. No other mascara holds the curl as well and is as easy to coat the entire lash with. Zero transfer or flaking, super waterproof. I keep trying other mascaras, but always come back to this.

on 11/24/2013 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This wasn't for me. Though I liked the thin brush, It hardly did anything for my already sparse lashes. It smudged on me even though it is supposed to be waterproof. This might be good for someone who likes a very natural lash look, but other than that it's just meh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good little mascara for the price. Tiny brush with big definition. Its very good at defining bottom lashes and also for blending falsies with your natural lashes just add a few coats and your good to go. Its a very strong waterproof formula that withstood my hot and humid summer and trips to the pool without any smears. I've tried a bunch of mascaras and this isn't the best but overall from my experience this mascara wasn't bad at all

on 8/20/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG everyday mascara. I love the formulation and it holds my curled lashes all day without flaking. I have a short and very straight lashes so it's tough to put on mascara that has a big brush,this one is perfect. One coat gives you a nice define natural look lashes but you can build it too add more volume and length. I just wish it won't dry out so quickly. I feel like it only last 2-3 months tops before it start to dry out. I absolutely love this mascara and will keep purchasing again and again.

on 7/18/2013 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my HG mascara. It's very natural looking and I wear it almost every day. The mini brush is great and if you have very full lashes this brush defines every lash without clumping at all. It's waterproof and really holds up, no transferring or smearing. I am able to easily apply this mascara to the lower lashes as well.

on 6/26/2013 9:03:00 AM

I was looking for a mascara to take to the beach. After reading the reviews on MUA, I headed to the drugstore to pick some of this up. I really like it. Not only did it last through the water and humidity at the beach, but the tiny brush is also perfect for getting superclose to my upper lashline. It provides a fairly natural look, which I like for days I'm not getting all gussied up.

on 6/13/2013 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I want to love this mascara so much. I really do. The little teeny brush just rocks my world, I've never seen or used anything like it, but the formula is what's leaving me halfsies on my review.

My primary beef is that it doesn't seem to hold a curl that well for me. The formula doesn't flake, doesn't rub off, the color is rich, etc. etc. If your lashes hold a natural curl well, then this mascara here could very well float your boat. Maybe I'll just use the brush in another favored mascara. Try it! You might love it! Me and my straight lashes sort of do.

on 5/10/2013 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I definitely like this mascara and mini wand for the lower lash line. It's much easier to use because of the little wand. It might be easier to save the wand and see if you can use it with a dollar store mascara though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The brush is Soooo frickin tiny and cute haha. Overall I think this mascara is alright. I Only use this for my bottom lashes. This mascara is perfect if you want a natural look. The brush does an awesome job at separating the lashes but it's not for me. I prefer using benefit's they're real mascara for my bottom lashes because it separates, darkens and lengthens. I wouldn't repurchase this product!