Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/19/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really want to love this mascara. It holds curl really well and makes the lashes look really natural (never clumps). However it smudges on me even though its supposed to be waterproof.. I love the small wand so I was really dissapointed from this mascara :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

If you're going for the "no makeup" makeup look, this would be your ideal mascara. It darkens and defines the lashes ever so slightly, so it's hard to tell whether you're really wearing mascara or not. It does hold a curl well, as most waterproof mascaras do, but I do find it starts to smudge by the end of the day. It's a decent mascara, but as someone who likes my lashes to be fuller and more defined, this just isn't sufficent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. I like the small brush for maneuvering around the corners of my eyes, but that's about it. This mascara adds very little volume and length. I'm not sure of it's waterproof abilities since I don't wear it swimming, live in humid weather, have watery eyes etc. But I will say that it breaks down easily when exposed to oil. I have oily eyelids and it causes this mascara to smudge badly under my eyes after a while.

on 2/8/2014 12:55:00 AM

Formula seems to be waterproof (more so than many other waterproof drugstore mascaras), but it still does smudge. It holds curl really well as 8 hours later, and my lashes are still curly. However, after 4 hrs and some uber light smudges will appear along the lower rims of my lashes (I only apply to my upper lashes). It's a bit annoying. The thin wand is a good thing and a misfortune. The good is that it can get into corners and allows you to easily sweep the product into your lashes. It's also great for lower lashes. The bad thing is the wand is quite simple. You're not going to get that look of "volume" or fullness unless you're super blessed and have yourself a nice thick set of lashes already. Otherwise, however your lashes look...that's how your lashes will look post-application --just darker and all. I have sparse, thin lashes. This mascara only helps to hold curl and make my lashes appear longer and a tad bit blacker. No change in fullness. Lashes still appear sparse as heck. Price is alright. No complaints. This mascara isn't bad to have, but it's definitely not a magical wand that'll transform sparse, thin lashes into anything full. For volume, look elsewhere. For natural looking lashes that will stay curled, get this.

on 1/8/2014 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Has been my HG since I can remember. No other mascara holds the curl as well and is as easy to coat the entire lash with. Zero transfer or flaking, super waterproof. I keep trying other mascaras, but always come back to this.

on 11/24/2013 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This wasn't for me. Though I liked the thin brush, It hardly did anything for my already sparse lashes. It smudged on me even though it is supposed to be waterproof. This might be good for someone who likes a very natural lash look, but other than that it's just meh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good little mascara for the price. Tiny brush with big definition. Its very good at defining bottom lashes and also for blending falsies with your natural lashes just add a few coats and your good to go. Its a very strong waterproof formula that withstood my hot and humid summer and trips to the pool without any smears. I've tried a bunch of mascaras and this isn't the best but overall from my experience this mascara wasn't bad at all

on 8/20/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG everyday mascara. I love the formulation and it holds my curled lashes all day without flaking. I have a short and very straight lashes so it's tough to put on mascara that has a big brush,this one is perfect. One coat gives you a nice define natural look lashes but you can build it too add more volume and length. I just wish it won't dry out so quickly. I feel like it only last 2-3 months tops before it start to dry out. I absolutely love this mascara and will keep purchasing again and again.

on 7/18/2013 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my HG mascara. It's very natural looking and I wear it almost every day. The mini brush is great and if you have very full lashes this brush defines every lash without clumping at all. It's waterproof and really holds up, no transferring or smearing. I am able to easily apply this mascara to the lower lashes as well.

on 6/26/2013 9:03:00 AM

I was looking for a mascara to take to the beach. After reading the reviews on MUA, I headed to the drugstore to pick some of this up. I really like it. Not only did it last through the water and humidity at the beach, but the tiny brush is also perfect for getting superclose to my upper lashline. It provides a fairly natural look, which I like for days I'm not getting all gussied up.

Popular Mascaras