April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is Soooo frickin tiny and cute haha. Overall I think this mascara is alright. I Only use this for my bottom lashes. This mascara is perfect if you want a natural look. The brush does an awesome job at separating the lashes but it's not for me. I prefer using benefit's they're real mascara for my bottom lashes because it separates, darkens and lengthens. I wouldn't repurchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sunshine702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have nice lashes but I'm blonde and want my eyes to stand out. I've used this product forever and haven't found anything better at any price point.

The tiny brush allows me darken to the absolute base of the lashes to give them the fullness and darkness of false lashes or the ultra modern lash extension look. Then I can touch up the tips and the corners for that doe eyed look.

Stays on throughout my 8 hours of sweaty service work.

Comes off only when I apply coconut oil to remove at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by rivermutt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a waterproof mascara that won't clump....this is a great mascara. It has a very small brush, which allows you to get to all of your eyelashes with ease. It stays on until you take it off; doesn't run or smudge. This one's a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

I've been tired of trying to find a new mascara without an applicator the size of a children's toothbrush. This formula is great because it holds a lash curl. The brush is excellent for getting every lash, however it doesn't load a lot of product on so I wouldn't buy again. I mostly use it on my lower lashes. If you've been wanting a more natural look- this is it. After using this a while though, I notice smudges so the formula itself isn't that great. I like the small brush though for lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes!!!! I finally found my everyday mascara!

I have short, strait, golden-blond eye lashes, and, for me, this product performs better than expensive brands. The small wand allows me to coat my blond eye lashes all the way to the root with minimal clumping. Being waterproof, the product doesn't smear and run; this is very important because I have allergies and tend to have runny eyes. Furthermore, this product is easy to find and inexpensive.

I highly recommend this product if you have: 1) short eye lashes 2) thin eye lashes 3) blond eye lashes 4) allergies. Also, this would be great as a bottom eyelash product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by RuthieSAT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. I love that it finds all the lashes, defines and lengthens them, with no clumps. The new rubbery brushes just don't do anything for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after hearing Emily Noel on youtube rave about it. While I love the tiny brush concept, I was not sold on it. The smaller size of the brush makes it perfect for lower eyelash mascara application. HOWEVER, although this is a waterproof formula, it smudges.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Well I guess it all depends on what kind of lashes or look you prefer. If you prefer big thick dramatic lashes then you wouldn't be satisfied with just using this mascara. But I'm giving it a 4 because it does what it says it will. It "discovers" your lashes, nothing more. It makes your lashes look cleanly combed out, accentuated but not done, naturally long and visible. It doesn't flake or smudge. And because it's waterproof I have to quite work at it with the remover. The brush is quite small but easy to use. It holds the curl nicely, which is what I look for most in a mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really glad I finally decided to buy this. There are so many mascaras to choose from out there. I bought this mainly for my lower lashes. I was tired of using the LashBlast chubby wand to put mascara on my lower lashes. This works so wonderfully for both upper & lower lashes! The formula is smooth, does not clump. It's not so wet like some mascaras when you first open it :-) Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by DahliaLily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't throw your money out on similar products such as Lancome definicils when a product like this is available. It is even better than the Lancome. It lengthens a little bit, does not clump at all and is reasonably priced compared to higher end name brands. This is not a volumizing mascara and is not marketed as such - it is more for separating and defining and perhaps lengthening just a minimal hair - no pun intended. :) I've been using this for years and love it.