September 2, 2014 | 1828 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't really get this conditioner (especially the little pieces of exfoliant in it...does that really do anything for my hair?) It's a find conditioner, but there isn't anything about it that would make me buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The product is amazing, makes my hair look soft and smooth. I blow dry everyday and you can't tell it. The only con is that it comes in a tub. Love it anyway, I am not letting that stop me from using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sunkissdxsmile

This is seriously the best of the best. It took my dry, staticky, frizzy winter hair and made it soft, smooth and silky. It was a complete transformation. I hope this product never gets discontinued because this is the only deep conditioner I want to use. It's best used once a week for dry hair, I use it every other week in the summer when my hair isn't that dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by pscalzi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. It makes my fine, straight, highlighted hair feel very silky and smooth. I use it almost exclusively for the first two weeks after color my hair, and then once a week after. I don't like the bottle that much, since it has a large lid and screws on which can get slippery in the shower, but it's really fine. I know people either love or hate the smell of Garnier products, but I love it. Have bought many bottles of this, and for the price it is DEFINITELY worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ahsila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my favorite conditioner ever. My hair is quite dry and damaged (I must condition my hair every day otherwise it feels like straw) and for years I was constantly looking for the perfect conditioner. Every time I switch to another conditioner I always find myself going back to this stuff. This makes my hair soooo soft. It makes my hair manageable (I do have straight hair so it's not THAT bad, but my hair did use to get tangly/knotty) and makes me want to touch it all the time.
Also, I personally like the smell of Garnier Fructis products, but that's personal. It's not that expensive, only about $3 at Walmart, and this lasts me for 2-4 months (sorry, I can't remember exactly).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by suabcua

I love love this product! I like it that it's a 3 min deep conditioner so when i don't have the time, i can just wash it off. But when I do have time I just let it sit in my hair. I use this everyday and have no problem with it. I shampoo and blow dry everyday so my hair is dry and puffy. I've tried hot oil and other deep conditioners by pantene, aussie, and Vo5 but nothing worked. I gave up searching and then my sister picked this product up at the supermarket from a clearance cart for $1.99. She's never tried this product before and thought she would give it a shot since it was cheap. She raved about it so i knew I had to try it. I shampoo, used the deep conditioner and blow dry my hair. Voila~ My hair was silky smooth~ I wish it came in a squeeze tube so that I have more control and not waste alot of the product. This is my HG deep conditioner for now...Lucky for me, I found this product at a 99 cents only store and bought 12. So I'll be stocked for a while... :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I tried the instant melt conditioner and I decided to try this after the bottle was done. I use bout a quarter size (i'm trying to cut back how much I use) and run it through my hair from the mid sections to the end. It is soooo moisturizing. It doesn't leave any residue or anything, simply an easy product to use and remove. I've noticed that my hair is a lot smoother and it even tries faster. I usually blow dry for an extremely long time but within 4 minutes I am done. All sleek and shiny and my hair is easy to manage.
I highly highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by VEExVANiTY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this for $8 (nyc area) at my local beauty supply. Is soo wonderful, i recently dyed my hair black and this conditioner makes it soo soft and shiny. I leave it in for 10 minutes while wearing a clear cap, rinses out easily its just AWESOME and reasonably priced. Will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by RockRchick

Short of buying salon brand deep conditioners this is the best I have found on the shelves at the drugstore. I will never use anything else. Very light for my thin hair yet is enough to condition my hair and make it feel very soft, shiny and strong. Smells great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought for for my DH - he has all one length curly hair. He gave it back to me because he doesn't like the fact the product comes in a tub. Boy, I am glad that he gave this to me. This masque smells great, made my hair/hair extensions silky soft, and make my hair very shiny. Great purchase, and I will buy this conditioner again...