Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

this is my favorite bronzer. i have pretty light skin, and everything else turns my face orange. (Although i think Cargo just makes really good bronzers to begin with.) even the Too Faced bronzer made me look orange. the MAC bronzer is okay but still makes my skin look a little bit dirty looking or even a tad orange-ish. This Cargo one is just right. I will continue to buy it.

This is a pretty decent bronzer, perhaps for cooler tones it wouldn't work because it definitely has a more coppery tone to it. I really like the tin, Cargo definitely has some of the most practical packaging on the old blushes and bronzers, its neat looking and doesn't get broken or scratched. Its a lot of bronzer for the price, so I think the price is worth how much product you get, it's not my favorite, but it works :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Nice color- not too dark. Doesnt make you look dirty. HOWEVER it is just too expensive. I prefer Rimmell bronzer. $4 a pot. Lasts forever. Just as good. Why pay more?

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have light beige, olive-y skin. This looks too orange on my face. The shimmer is pretty, but the color looks too fake.

Pretty, gold bronzer. Easy to blend, soft colour..a go to bronzer but nothing special. Great for light to medium skin tones. Soft and Shimmery, can't really go wrong but I've found better.

I hated this stuff. It came out orangey, and too shimmery. I've tried a lot of Cargo's cosmetics, their lipgloss is goopy, colors simple without complexity and limited. Not a fan.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I DO find this a bit on the orange side. I am an avid user of NARS Laguna but I swapped for a couple bronzers this summer to switch it up. This and Too Faced Sun Bunny were two of them. Neither of them were as natural looking as Laguna and both were more sparkly. I do like the packaging but the product. Laguna is just better (for me) all around.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this bronzer in a set about a year ago from my boyfriend. I told him that I liked Cargo (I have a few lip tins and the Cargo Bronzer in light). Since I have fair skin, application of this bronzer, if not done correctly, would make my face look orange. But if I lightly dust it on my cheekbones, temples, and forehead, it gives a nice glow. I gave the Medium bronzer 4/5 because I think it's a great product (just don't drop it. Bronzer everywhere!) but I found it a bit dark and there is a very fine line between cute/glowy and orangey.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This was the first bronzer I actually adhered too! I really don't care for bronzers because I am already tan as it is. However, during the winter months when my skin started a little pale, I used just a tad bit over my forehead, cheekbones, and sides of my face. I gave me a nice glow without overdoing it. Will purchase again before winter gets here :)

Im at odds with reviewers on MUA?! how can that be? I did NOT like this bronzer...quite orangey and DOES have shimmer.

Popular Bronzers