August 22, 2014 | 1979 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sbuxjunkie

This spray is a great multi-tasking product. I use it to thin out foundation or moisturizers when applying or I spray it directly on my face throughout the day for a pick me up. During the winter it is an essential to keep my combination skin hydrated throughout the day. Adding this to my regimen as needed is much easier than trying to find a whole new moisturizer for the winter months. Best thing is I can use this alone, on top of skin care regimen or on top of finished make up with great result. I keep one in my office bag and one at home. The rose scent is faint, but present so test it in store to determine if this is right for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by SparklingAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A complete meh product. Smells nice but nothing special at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pretty neutral with this. it felt pleasant and didn't break me out. but I also didn't see any hydrating properties and didn't particularly care for the scent. I also think it is overpriced, I would only recommend this if it is on sale. I don't plan to repurchase as I think there are better options available

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jira89

This made me break out! And kind of sticky...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by sophie1695

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product contains bad ingredients.. I also think this product made me break out.. And this mist smells too much of scent.. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by KUALA

Horrible, makes my make up look worse, full of parabens blah

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This smells funky, is pretty expensive, and worst of all, really irritates my skin with unpleasant tingliness rather than moisturize and replenish. Looking into the ingredients, I now finally realize why. Don't waste your money on this, it really isn't worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I really like this face mist. It costs €10 (for 100ml) and lasts a long time.
I use this as a finishing spray for my makeup - it makes powder look less cakey and gives the makeup a more natural look.
It is also very refreshing and it feels moisturising.
I love the packaging: the pink colour is cute, but see-through enough to see how much product is left in the bottle. The spray mechanism is genius because it produces a very fine mist that distributes the product evenly over the whole face. Feels awesome as well :-)
I love the smell (roses) - it makes the product even more refreshing. It doesn't linger on the skin though.
I'll definitely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by melaniejade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I initially bought The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist to compliment my pre-bed routine to follow the Vitamin E Moisture Serum in the hope that it would provide enough moisture and hydration to avoid using a moisturiser. I feel the product failed in that sense.

I now use the Vitamin E Face Mist to prep my face for make up, set my make up, provide additional hydration to my face and décolletage throughout the day (I keep a bottle in my handbag) and hydrate my décolletage and arms prior to going to bed.

The face mist is extremely light weight (feels like you have applied nothing) as it absorbs into the skin almost instantly. It has a pleasant fragrance that is not over-powering and leaves your skin instantly refreshed.

I am in love with the Vitamin E range. The Face Mist is also one of my must haves and cant live withouts.

The Vitamin E Face Mist retais for $23.95 in Australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Sraahz1

I love the Vitamin E face mist. It doesn't make my skin feel dry. it moistures is, it sets my make up. And it is really refreshing in summer. I was able to buy it for 1 Euro. But I think the 11 Euro is not so much for what it does for me. One little remark I would love this product even more if it had some SPF in it :)