October 31, 2014 | 1063 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by tahleevee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It didn't make me feel refreshed or hydrate my skin. Rather, it left me with a giant pimple on my chin the day after I used it. The pimple was painful and under the skin, so I couldn't pop it or dry it out or anything. Just had to sit it through.
Will never buy this again, I've had that pimple twice because of this product and I hope I never get it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've never used any face mists prior to this so my review might not be the most accurate out there. But I do love this face mist. I usually use this under the vitamin c daily moisturizer. A single spray gives you a generous amount of product, and I use about 2-3 sprays to cover my face. It's plastic packaging makes it easy to bring about, though I don't really do that. In general I think the Vitamin E range is my favorite at TBS. They make my skin feel so soft and moisturized. =]

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by mskityin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The face mist isn't as light as I hope it will be.
A little uncomfortable to apply other moisturiser on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sbuxjunkie

This spray is a great multi-tasking product. I use it to thin out foundation or moisturizers when applying or I spray it directly on my face throughout the day for a pick me up. During the winter it is an essential to keep my combination skin hydrated throughout the day. Adding this to my regimen as needed is much easier than trying to find a whole new moisturizer for the winter months. Best thing is I can use this alone, on top of skin care regimen or on top of finished make up with great result. I keep one in my office bag and one at home. The rose scent is faint, but present so test it in store to determine if this is right for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by SparklingAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A complete meh product. Smells nice but nothing special at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pretty neutral with this. it felt pleasant and didn't break me out. but I also didn't see any hydrating properties and didn't particularly care for the scent. I also think it is overpriced, I would only recommend this if it is on sale. I don't plan to repurchase as I think there are better options available

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jira89

This made me break out! And kind of sticky...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by sophie1695

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product contains bad ingredients.. I also think this product made me break out.. And this mist smells too much of scent.. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by KUALA

Horrible, makes my make up look worse, full of parabens blah

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This smells funky, is pretty expensive, and worst of all, really irritates my skin with unpleasant tingliness rather than moisturize and replenish. Looking into the ingredients, I now finally realize why. Don't waste your money on this, it really isn't worth it.