July 30, 2014 | 1156 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Blending brush - tapered

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by carmenle22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great brush- applies even better than mac brush and cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is called something else on her website! I love this brush it's a denser, beter version of the mac 224 and I love it for blending eyeshadow, concealer and even contouring my cheekbones!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

On the Sonia Kashuk website, this is called the Small Multipurpose Powder Brush (but it matches the picture on this review). This is BY FAR the best eyeshadow blending brush I have EVER used. It is so soft, never sheds, and blends like a charm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a great blending brush, blends crease and above crease with ease. The handle shape is awesome, the feel of the brush in your hand is awesome. I need to purchase a few more of these, its such a great brush for a reasonable price. I bought mine at Target, I will definitely be trying more brushes from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of good reviews on here, and with a coupon I got it for pretty cheap. I was a little intimidated at first, it's a really big brush for eyes and I have a smaller eyelid space - but it works like a dream. It's good for packing color on my lid and blending it slightly into my crease, but it's too big for me to do much else with it. Most women probably have a larger space to work with than I do, so I still recommend it. A silly other note: I love the handle too, it's fun to hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my main blending brush for over 2 years. It hasn't once shed a hair. It works just as well as the day I bought it. It never let me down. This is the only blending brush you need! Its perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this brush last week. I was looking for a brush to just blend out harsh lines, as this brush would be way to big for my crease LOL. It is soo soft! It's works pretty well for blending. I have the white one by Sonia as well and LOVE it!!. WOOOHOO for reasonable price good quality brushes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by haneulhouseki

I love this brush. It's kind of big for my eyes, but it blends really well and doesn't scratch my eyes at all (like the old SK blending brush). Pick it up at target, you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had this brush for years (the white handle version) and, somehow, I can't find any other brush that can do as good a job of blending my crease color. I have MAC 217 and the blending just doesn't come out as airbrushed as it does with this fluffy tapered brush! It's hard to believe I got this on sale at Target for 99 cents! It's definitely worth its weight in gold- I will definitely repurchase when the bristles on this one wear down. (So far, not much breakage and it's been about 5 yrs since I bought it)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

I have the other tapered blending brush by SK, the one with the white handle. I love it so much I actually have 2! Very soft and blends colors very well!